[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the gym is closed until new years day. how can i ensure i won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: CTU4AHNWwAEPwA5.jpg (27KB, 598x326px) Image search: [Google]
CTU4AHNWwAEPwA5.jpg
27KB, 598x326px
the gym is closed until new years day. how can i ensure i won't lose my gains?
>>
crossfit
calisthenics
suck dick
>>
>>35369654
Lots of push-ups and Bulgarian squats. Us a door to do pull-ups
>>
A few days of resting once in a while is actually very good for your muscle growth and recovery. You will come back stronger if you keep eating the right things.
>>
>>35370089
Don't take a fucking week off.
Listen to everyone else and do some calisthenics.
>>
>>35369654
What kind of shit gym closes for an entire week? What kind of scam are they running where they make you pay for membership and close for so long?
>>
>>35369654
>how can i ensure i won't lose my gains?
Some things never change, I see.

READ THIS CAREFULLY: YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR GAINS.

Let me repeat that:
YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR GAINS.

One more time, in case you missed it:
YOU WILL ***NOT*** LOSE YOUR GAINS.

Enjoy a few days off, rest, recover. Be sure to do a warmup set of everything your first day back, then you'll find you're stronger than you were because SUPERCOMPENSATION.

You're welcome.
>>
>>35370356
>SUPERCOMPENSATION

supercompensation is a myth

Take your grandma for a walk. She will like it. Her gains will help your gains.
>>
File: 55281081.jpg (56KB, 306x226px) Image search: [Google]
55281081.jpg
56KB, 306x226px
>>35369654
>until new years day
WTF kind of 3rd World gym do you go to? Cancel your membership and find a 24hour gym
>>
>>35370363
It takes 3-4 weeks of inactivity to detrain; if taking a single week off the gym makes you 'lose all your gains', then you had no 'gains' to begin with. Supercompensation is a well-established fact, and if you really do think it's a myth, then your belief must be based on anecdotal evidence (i.e., you have no gains to speak of yourself). Perhaps you should refrain from giving fitness advice to others until you've done some fact-checking of your own.
>>
>>35370397
>>35370289
>still no answer
I guess the power was cut shortly after op posted from his toaster in his 3rd world mud hut.
>>
>>35369654
roll sathfe g
>>
>>35371981
lithen, lithen, i dont think you're lithening
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.