[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Almost 2016 >Not doing zercher traps 12x450. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: zercher traps.png (235KB, 478x317px) Image search: [Google]
zercher traps.png
235KB, 478x317px
>Almost 2016
>Not doing zercher traps 12x450.

It's like you don't even want to make it.
>>
Forgot Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze4Gq00a8k8
>>
>>35357542
this dude is the inventor of the belly beer press
>>
Aware me on Zercher squats? I've heard of them, but never understood what is so special about them.
>>
>>35357964

They're extremely brutal on your abs and upper back. Its good for teaching people just how tight and controlled you should be on a back squat in addition to strengthening a lot of the potential weak links outside of the main movers.

They're just not very useful for most people, because damn near everyone who does them is going to end up rounding their back and that makes the risk/reward pretty terrible unless there's something in your sport that requires strength through that position (such as strongman and the atlas stones or the conans wheel, which the zercher squat is good assistance for). They also hurt like a motherfucker.
>>
Zercher squats train the glutes better than front or back squats. They're also better overall than back squats because with the weight on your back you can't stand up 100% straight. But with zerchers the weight is in front and closer to your center of balance, so the mechanics are very similar to bodyweight squat.
>>
>>35357546
what did he even accomlish wtf
>>
>>35358045
Looks kinda like a shrug with even less rom.
Even holding up that much weight for several seconds would be pretty hard though
>>
>>35358057

Not as hard as you'd think. I'm not super strong, but I've managed to hold 550 in the zercher position for a bit. Hurt like an absolute motherfucker though.
>>
>>35358066
Yeah now make that kg fgt
>>
>>35357542
That dudes channel is legendary. Someone pls post his bench video or the legpress one
>>
>>35358027
They also tend to wreck your elbows and shoulders
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.