[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do i go so often to piss and never feel like i everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1450682626021.jpg (883KB, 2218x2443px) Image search: [Google]
1450682626021.jpg
883KB, 2218x2443px
Why do i go so often to piss and never feel like i everything is out?I cant even sleep proerly because of this.
>>
>>35352348
idk i get this too. not so bad that I can't sleep, just get the dribbles in me drawers.

i blame it on getting old
>>
>>35352348
Go to a fucking doctor. Maybe write down all the problems you're experiencing before you do.
>>
bump this thread, I have a solution for this, trying to find video...
>>
>>35352956
I went.He prescribed me pills and they didn't work so he thought of checking me and even cutting some part of my dick which i refused to.I forgot to mention that sometimes it stops from itself so its nothing that would require surgery.
>>
Sounds like an enlarged prostate. I'd say try saw palmetto
>>
Press up on your gooch instead of shaking.
>>
>>35352348
Can someone please tell me if pic is good advice or a troll?
>>
>>35353072
It is.Please dont derail.
>>
File: 10053.jpg (57KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
10053.jpg
57KB, 400x320px
did not find video.
this usually comes from the fact, that the male urethra makes a little "U" form between bladder and penis. Often, some urin remains at the bottom of the "U-part" of the urethra. This gives you the feeling of having to piss a little bit more, when in fact your blatter is eampty.

To avoid this, just reach with your hand to the space between your balls and asshole (this is the point where the urethra makes the "U" shape) and press it shortly with the nescessary force.
This gets rid of the piss otherwise remaining in your urethra.

If this does not help, go see a voodoo priest or something.
>>
>>35353773
But the problem is that i actually piss even if its little.I tried not to dont drink water for 5-6 hours before bed and still had to go at least 3-4 times and woke 1-2 times to go to piss.
>>
>>35353807
Alrig, that sounds more severe.
I would not go for not drinking before bedtime, it just puts more stress on your kidneys.

Maybe try sleepingpills? Could help if it is a mental issue.
What did the doctor think is causing this/ what did he want to cut?
>>
>>35353875
He said its either neurological or some small part but i forgot the name since it was a few months ago but like i already said i actually piss it and not just deluding myself i do.The worst part its if i fall asleep without pissing i will either have wetdream or hard time pissing.
>>
>>35353920
Seems like a bigger issue than what I assumed, can't give much helpful advice on that, sorry.

Still wish you the best of luck tho.
>>
>>35354021
Thanks i will try kegels in hope of some wonder.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.