[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So fit here's the situation: Me and 10/10 gf of nearly two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So fit here's the situation:
Me and 10/10 gf of nearly two years are about to meet up and have a talk. I only have and hour and a half so I need some replies
She said that she didn't know how she feels about us atm and that her feelings have changed. I gave her an ultimatum either we are still a coiple and we work on this or we break up and she said that she doesn't know and that she's so confused. What should I suggest to her we do /fit! And yes this is /fit but you guys got me into this you're helping me get out pic relayed the table I'm sitting a
>>
If you stay with her do you think you'll be able to trust her enough to not fuck other dudes?
>>
It's ogre, seriously.
>>
>>35322481
Yes, absolutely
>>
>>35322481
Time to move on
>>
>>35322481

>her feelings have changed

she is already fucking other guys

just end it
>>
Rolling!
>>
>>35322492
I am her first but she wasn't mine and we physically can't have sex because of how skinny she has gotten and I trust her
>>
File: 1442700244901.jpg (418KB, 492x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442700244901.jpg
418KB, 492x1024px
>i dont know where i want my own relationship to go. tell me what to do anonymous chucklefucks

no wonder she's dropping those lines
>>
>>35322512

You physically can't have sex with her because she's too skinny?

Give some context breh
>>
Move on immediately OP. Once a girl has doubts, she's already moved past you and started thinking about her future and not yours. Save yourself the heartache and wasted effort and just end it, grieve, get over her, and leave it at that.
>>
>>35322510
If she was fucking other guys you tdon't hink that when I suggested a breakup she just said I'm confused?
>>
>>35322481

>yfw she wants to break up but wants you to actually do it so she doesn't feel bad
>justasplanned.exe
>>
>>35322523
She weighs around 45 kilos and used to have anorexia years ago and I have been helping her along with it but she still dosnt eat
>>
>i'll just ask this anonymous imageboard full of confirmed autists whose idea of fun is putting their bodies through pain and anguish on a daily basis for advice on my relationship of two years.

sound logic f.a.m.
>>
Why do people drop relationships because their "Feelings" have changed, or "The spark" has went out?

Are they incapable of thinking ahead?
>>
>>35322542

How tall is she? That's pretty average if she's short.
>>
>>35322545
Because everyone needs instant gratification
>>
>>35322545
most "relationships" are sporadic pairings based on physical attraction, not really much else.
>>
>>35322546
Just under 5 foot 10
>>
>>35322562

Okay that is extremely thin. Don't just think about your relationship here, think about her health too.
>>
>>35322542

shes eating plenty of dick on the side

dont fall for this trick, she wants you to break up with her so she can be guilt free sleeping with people on the side.
>>
>>35322581
Yeah I know should I give her space here some time to think thabout ings? (Personally tjththink is is the worst idea) should I suggest we try to reconnect as a couple or should we just break up?
>>
>>35322602
why is /fit/s solution to every girl problem is saying she's a slut
>>
Hey dude, don't take advice from anyone here, bad idea. Talk with your girlfriend, express to her that you're happy, and want to be with her (which I'm assume you do), and let her talk. If she's the one unsure, then let her express it herself, don't help her along.

If she's unhappy, then just let her go. If you guys stay together and one of you is unhappy, the relationship will end anyways.

Just do what's best for you man. Good luck.
>>
>>35322624

>what is ego issues and blaming problems on other people

cause fit has lots of insecure silly nonnies by chance?
>>
>>35322653
this
>>
>>35322525
This is about the truth.
>>
>>35322624
I'm not trying to say the edgy redpill neckbeards are right, but historically and throughout history, fucking other dudes has been a reason that women act weird.
>>
>>35322481
Fact: this is a clear sign she wants out
Option one - realize it and leave her.
Result A: Its over and you move one
Result B: She realizes she made a mistake and tries to get you back
Result C: You second guess your choice and fuck your head up, dont do this

Option 2: Convince her to stay with you
Result 1: She says OK but loses respect for you and uses you, likely by cheating assuming she isnt already
Result 2: She says OK and keeps you around until shes locked in a better option
Result 3: You live happily every after. JK, this isnt disney, Go to option 1.
>>
>>35322525
Wish I had this advice a year ago
>>
That "confusion" thing is bullshit, if you love and want to be with someone would you be confused? there is another guy, sorry m8
>>
>>35322481
You do this OP, step by step:
>cry before she starts speaking
>grovel
>Tell her: I love you, please don't leave me. I'll let you fuck Jamal from the office, I remember you telling me how handsome he is
>loud enough so she can see you're not lying
She'll be head over heels for you again bro. Confidence is the key.
>>
>>35322807
This

Im confused = I want someone elses dick, but dont know how to tell you
>>
>>35322525
I agree with this dude that it's pretty much over but that doesn't mean you shouldn't manipulate her into continuing to have sex with you while you look around for a new gf. If you can't fuck her idk wtf you're doing with her in the first place.
>>
>>35322624
Because all women are sluts m8
>>
>>35322562
>99 pounds at 5'10"
Pics pls
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.