[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have everyday breathing thread? Since i started breathing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: breath.jpg (61KB, 630x525px) Image search: [Google]
breath.jpg
61KB, 630x525px
Can we have everyday breathing thread?

Since i started breathing only from my nose i dont feel that much tired and i have to master it but there are so many teaching and i dont know which one is the best but buteyko sure its not.
>>
>>35319563

placebo pseudo science
>>
thanks you fucking faggot now im breathing manually
fuck you.
>>
>>35319576
Not really.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9923061
but you should try it for yourself its not going to hurt
>>
>>35319607

are you a 45 year old snoring man?
>>
>>35319600
I hope youre not breathing from your mouth
>>
>>35319631
>it only works for 45 old people
anyway
http://www.breathing.com/articles/nose-breathing.htm
>>
>>35319563
Shits great senpai. I just discovered I've been mouth breathing my whole life and I had bad posture which makes my breathing even worse so I just started breathing with my diaphragm with good posture and I already feel a million times better mentally and physically.

There's yoga exercises on YouTube to activate your breathing muscles like your lower traps and serratus anteriors just by deep breathing...you should check it out.
>>
>>35319749
Thanks i will sure check about it!Its really a game changer and its strange how only few people talk about it when its should be taught in schools.
>>
>>35319749
what should i search just deep breathing? i dont wanna get some booshit
>>
check out wim hof, he is a breathing master. Plus his results are backed up with actual scientific studies, so faggots like >>35319576
have to keep their cockholes stuffed.

Wim can consciously control his immune system and raise his body temperature and he teaches others how to do it too.
>>
my nose is blocked like 60% of the time

what can i do
>>
>>35319847
shove some tissue up the blocked nostril, should clear it out
>>
>>35319847

Stop being a drug addict
>>
>>35319847
OP here.Had and still do have this problem just close your mouth and your lips(extremely important otherwise you will start mouthbreathing soon) and it will clear by itself after few minutes and of course try to clean it too.
>>
>>35319847
No matter what you do, DON'T contact a doctor! This is very important!
>>
>>35319847
I had this too in the winter, its pretty easy to fix. Go outside and walk about for half an hour. Breathe in the cold air from the nose. If your nose is leaking, just blow it into a napkin. If it still produces too much slime when breathing out, just breathe in, and breathe out through mouth. It still will get stimulated to stay open during sleep at home at least.
>>
>>35319847
Probably see a doctor senpai.
Also eat spicy food
>>
>>35319792
I completely agree, it's amazing how shallow breathing can bring in so many health problems not to mention breathing in your nose is proven to benefit the parasympathetic nervous system which alleviates stress and anxiety

>>35319803
https://youtube.com/watch?v=uTlFk8KZK6Q

I stumbled on this one when I was rehabbing my shoulder. It's great for better posture, aligning your shoulder girdle with the spine and connecting specific muscles with breathing. Once you get comfortable enough in these exercises you can actually exercise these muscles just by breathing alone instead of consciously exercising them which you'll probably do your first few times.
>>
>>35319600
Ever hear of mindfulness? Be present in the moment while deep breathing and you can reap the benefits of life every second of your existence

And it'll stop you from thinking "manually breathing" is bad
>>
Apparently a lot of people start breathing "wrong" because they want it to be less noticeable, as if breathing too much was a crime or something. And after it becomes the normal way you breathe, it's hard to change.

I used to breathe just through my lungs, not really using the other muscles. The difference is huge, but I can't do it with the other muscles unless I actually think about the whole thing.

Thanks for the exercises, I'll try them out.
>>
>>35320175
I too feel better breathing deeper yet alot of breath experts talk about overbreathing and im really confused.
>>
>>35320541
>>35320734
Maybe if you added content rather than mindlessly bumping, you wouldn't have to.
>>
>>35320797
I would if could, but I'm new to the matter, I'd like to hear more experiences..
>>
>>35320797
My last post is question and in general the more people see the thread the better.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.