[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The YouTube fitness community...who the hell actually finds these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (38KB, 489x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 489x301px
The YouTube fitness community...who the hell actually finds these people worth watching? They're all the biggest fucking frauds/con-men spouting nonsensical guru horse shit. Hiw fucking dumb is the average subscriber to these parasites?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DWS8uzr1dE

i don't see the problem
>>
>>35318563

some of them are all right 2bh

you can spot the fraudsters and memesters pretty fast
>>
>>35318563
We watch them for ments you retard
>>
>>35318563
Greg is the only one i like

And if that asian dude is frank yang i like him too
>>
File: frank yang, you crazy fuck.png (270KB, 529x800px) Image search: [Google]
frank yang, you crazy fuck.png
270KB, 529x800px
>>35318623
that is indeed frank yang.
i love how they reacted to elliot spewing his grandiose prattle.
>>
>>35318623
Greg has turned into a life coaching faggot. Yes the 24 year old guy who been born into a family worth 800mill who lives in one of his parents castles is now giving life advice,

And frank young isn't really any different. Just another kid born into money doing stupid shit that if he wasn't rich would be seen as a fucked up mentally disturbed person but instead he is just viewed as exentrict.
>>
>>35318688
>life coaching
hardly an insult, when his advice is legit.

also he is the one true natty king... search your feelings... you know this to be true.

>tfw you are just butthurt a 24 year old is more successful in life than you are.
>>
>>35318623

Who's greg?
>>
The fitness industry in general is dumb
>>
all these "motivational" speakers, fucking life style guru coaches should all be exterminated. Non of this idiots ain't getting a broken penny from me ever.
>>
>>35318696
>>tfw you are just butthurt a 24 year old is more successful in life than you are.

Inheriting 800 mil is not success, it's luck.
>>
Uncle Jerry is entertaining.
>>
All those guys are essentially the male equivalent of the Kardashians. I'm not at all surprised when females follow retards like that because females are fairly retarded in general but when males do it I get legit angry and annoyed, wake up you beta faggots.
>>
>>35318677
When will Frank Yang transition into the asian boisissi he always wanted to be?
>>
File: 1443895736367.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1443895736367.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>35318688
>exentrict
>>
>>35318563
who is the cuck in the middle? i dont understand why he's hanging out with sexy guys
>>
>>35319127
RSD Tyler. He's not fit at all, just a pickup guy. I have no idea why he was there either.
>>
>>35319133
He is friend with Elliot and Brandon, and this video was upload in one of RSD channels.
>>
I watch scooby and hodge twins
Auf wiedersehen
>>
File: 1450255209058.jpg (50KB, 342x377px) Image search: [Google]
1450255209058.jpg
50KB, 342x377px
>>35318677
i love frank yang
>>
The only lifting guys I'm subscribed to are Mark Bell, Chad Wesley Smith, and Chris Duffin. There's no bullshit in any of these channels. Though Mark Bell does some funny shit.

The popular channels with the whole reality tv show vibe are just weird. Why are fully grown men sitting around watching other fully grown men cooking food and doing crappy gym workouts?
>>
>>35319133
Can't fucking stand Tyler. He's a sleezy car salesman. Everything he says seems fake.

>inb4 you jelly

A little yeah but you can only fuck so many girls before you catch the herp
>>
>>35318563
I have found Omar to be the guy who I keep going back to for actual lifting/form advice. I trust him more than most anyone else because he seems like less of an overall sellout than a lot of them.

Frank Yang is funny but he doesn't offer anything useful besides maybe motivation. "The food wants to be eaten."

Elliot is just a psycho in my opinion, I have no use for his wacky platitudes.

Scott Herman is OK for form advice but he's almost robotic in a way...he's not human enough and his facepull video is just wrong.
"TTSSSSS..."

Scooby also has good advice most of the time but his vids makes me sad because he lives such a happy and fulfilled life.

HodgeTwins are funny. I know they shill, but I will always have a soft spot for em because they just seem like all right bros.

Elgin is sometimes funny but seems like a miserable jerk.

Rich Piana is cool. You have to admit he is always honest and actually pretty down to earth for a literal mutant.

Who else?
>>
>>35318563
Is that fucking Tyler in the middle?
>>
>>35319275
Bradley 'natty king' Martyn
>>
>>35319314
Yes
>>
>>35318700
Second from left, Greg O'Gallagher, guy from Kinobody
>>
>>35319317
As far as I know, the Certified 100% Natural King Bradley Martyn is an actual demon, someone summoned him from the depths of hell. He can't be included with the rest of them for tyhis reason.
>>
>>35318563
>How fucking dumb is the average subscriber to these parasites?
Look at the average gym bro
>No idea about physiology
>Lifts with shitty form
>Thinks the anabolic window is real
>Will accept advice from someone solely because they are bigger than them
>Will blindly accept anyone as natty
And that's just gym bros, people with "an interest in fitness" (teens, people who want in on the memes, /fit/izens) are even more uneducated.
If someone is desperate for a 6 pack, they will think Mike Chang knows his shit, because he is popular and markets using pictures of other peoples 6 packs.
If someone is desperate for life advice, they will gobble up the Hodge twins/Elliot's bullshit because they make so many fucking advice videos.

You could market anything as a cure for cancer, if people are uneducated and desperate enough, they will buy into it and rabidly defend it, because they are invested in it.
>>
>>35319275
I like Omar because of his semi-affiliation with mark bell. I'd add supertraining to that list, but maybe they're too legit to be considered a part of the "youtube fitness community". It's the best channel for lifting stuff period. The other stuff you listed are just fluff.
>>
>>35319403

elliot and hodge twins have alright videos with solid advice

elliots too full of himself tho but i respect his hustle
>>
>>35319275
m'lord vader turn to the dark sidee
>>
>>35319424
They literally just keep making advice videos because they rely on ad revenue.
Elliot made his incredibly detailed videos on lifts, then after realising he can only teach us to do dead lifts so many times, churned out shitty videos with titles designed to get clicks.
The Hodge twins don't really know a great deal about lifting, they can just do it and take gear, their advice videos are again designed to get clicks.
>>
I like listening to Eliot's crazy spiritual bullshit.
>>
>ctrl+f Massthetics
>0 hits
why /fit/
>>
Fronk is our fucked up natty prince.
>>
>>35318563

More of a Jim Wendler guy personally but I've learned more from Elliott Hulse than I have from anonymous dudes on a Chan site. I go here for entertainment, like a second misc
>>
>>35319452

>rely on ad revenue
>designed to get clicks

ITS AS IF ITS THEIR JOB

Oh no people make money!!!

What a surprise
>>
File: che.jpg (106KB, 878x585px) Image search: [Google]
che.jpg
106KB, 878x585px
Omar is ok.

Lord Vader is the best though.
>>
been watching the yt fitness community since 2013
unsubbed too alot of them

Only popular ones I've kept subbed to is maxx chewning because I gotten free quest bars from his contest sometimes and he replied back to my questions couple times. this was pre-ever forward t-shirt meme, so now he kinda sucks but he's not that bad.

Elliot is just a lucky guy who might go back to being poor if he fucks up badly. has some interesting training sessions to watch.But his advice is really bad.

frank will always be a bro.
greg is cool

But faggots like Guzman and the rest are a piece of shit. they literally have made themselves like a mtv show
>>
>>35318594
that chick's dick hangs lower than her balls
>>
>>35319506
The point is that most of them don't hold any fitness certifications, they can't explain most things, they just want followers and clicks.
I wouldn't trust most fitness youtubers because they can't hold a real job (Vince Garza) nor are they personal trainers, they are literally just exploiting idiots.
Omar is trying to gain a following and sell his shitty clothing, he can give good pointers to intermediate lifters, but other than that he is just churning out shit.
Rich Diana (my favourite natural princess) is probably the most honest fitness youtuber, but only because he has his own other ventures outside of the mutant franchise, but even then he isn't qualified to teach people to lift or give nutritional advice, he is full of synthol and steroids.
>>
>>35319525

Omar is a raging whiteknight SJW faggot
>>
>>35319700

everyone who trusts 1 source is a retard because its the internet

you can use 1 billion sources

we can still however watch these videos for entertainment purposes
>>
>>35319719
What did he do?
>>
If mark lobliner has his own company and makes high end six figures, why does he waste his time making videos that only get like 10k views?

Also i don't get how bios3 training crackhead apparently gets so many people paying him for training, he barely has like 10k views on a good day, granted he seems to know his shit for the most part.
>>
>>35319230
>There's no bullshit in any of these channels
>Duffin
>No bullshit
Did you miss the "Duffalo Bar"?
>>
The only fitness Youtubers I watch are Jerry Ward and Chris Jones. If you ignore the fact that Chris Jones preaches he's a natty even though he roids, his videos are entertaining. Jerry Ward has a very oldschool mentality, but his videos are still entertaining, even though he is shilling prohormones atm.
>>
>>35319248
Wear a condom and choose better girls ya dingus. And if you knew anything about std's you'd know that your chances of catching an std with a condom are very slim.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.