[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I consume dairy" >"I consume puss made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 193334786521.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
193334786521.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>"I consume dairy"
>"I consume puss made for infant cows"
>"I want cancer, bad digestion and acne"
>>
>>35309411
Ebin
>>
File: contagion-image-3.jpg (3MB, 5120x3407px) Image search: [Google]
contagion-image-3.jpg
3MB, 5120x3407px
>Rather than examine any conflicting evidence and making a rational choice for myself I'll post some rash bullshit shitpost on 4chan and see how everyone reacts so I can feel better about my made up belief
>>
Is there much difference between the milk from a cow and the milk from a women?
>>
>>35309411
>I want cancer, bad digestion and acne
I'm northern Euro, people with special snowflake eating habits are a meme here.
>>
>>35309422
the only conflicting evidence is funded by the dairy industry

what the fuck is rational about consuming food that isnt even made for our species (hence why our body rejects it)
>>
>>35309411
Pus has one s
>>
>>35309432
Yes, but it's marginal if you're past breastfeeding age
>>
>>35309459
You have to be basic of even rudimentary scientific understanding to believe the nonsense you're meme spouting

A quick google will show you a plethora of studies done on the benefits of milk, including human, bovine, goat and others. You should also read up on the basics of lactose tolerance and the effects that has on mineral consumption

Try to read actual scientific literature and study results instead of memes

Good luck
>>
>>35309490
basic = ignorant
>>
>>35309490

read up on who is funding those "studies"
>>
>>35309459
>isn't made for our species

Literally nothing was "made" for humans you stupid Christian
>>
>>35309501

The anti-dairy lobby funds all studies against milk
>>
>>35309546
there's no such thing as an anti dairy lobby wtf
>>
File: deadmanshoes1.png (751KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
deadmanshoes1.png
751KB, 1024x576px
>>35309546
>>35309517
Yeah, those damn dairy industries changing the way physics and chemistry and basic scientific study works, damn them to hell
>>
>this is le hat man meme text insult
>this is le outrageous hyperbole
>this is le no citations claim

Brilliant
>>
File: LactoseIntolerance.jpg (30KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
LactoseIntolerance.jpg
30KB, 600x414px
>>35309411
> >"I want cancer, bad digestion and acne"
I'm sorry for you inferior genes non-whites.
>>
>>35309641
>tfw Iranian and not lactose intolerant

Phew..
>>
>>35309641
>arabs lactose intolerant
>Turks lactose intolerant
>fucking Indians lactose intolerant

All these races have raised cattle since prehistory, and have had dairy cultures.
Fucking pajeets consume dairy all day every day.
>>
>>35309675
That's probably because of the good, persian/aryan genes that are common in some Iranians. You don't have many shit tier arabic ancestors I guess.
>>
>>35309411
>consume almond milk
>consume milk made for baby almonds
>who gives a shit
>>
>>35309679
> Fucking pajeets consume dairy all day every day.
So that's why they shit all over the streets and on every square meter of their land, pussys can't handle white mans drink.
>>
>>35309411
Jenny McCarthy detected
>>
>>35309675
But you're still a shitskin most likely some brit raped your gran-gran.
>>
>>35309679
Goat's milk is probably used differently and dairies in India are sacred, so probably nobody but priests drank it in the past.
>>
>>35309747
It was an act of love.

Like Rotherham.
>>
>>35309432
yes
human milk is fattier and has more sugar

human tit milk is cool if you really wanna gain weight
but cow milk id say is better because its pretty much the highest protein milk (compared to human or goat)

also, human milk has vitamin c. but just eat fruit and vegetables you loser.
>>
>>35309756
No man, Hindus have consumed dairy all day every day for millennia, India was one of birth places of domesticated cattle.

Dairy has always been a huge source of protein and fat for Hindus, that's why the cow is sacred.
>>
>>35309714
>PETA- People for the Ethical Treatment of Almonds
>>
>>35309517
Regardless of who funds the studies, money can't change the effects of dairy on the human body. There's a reason you don't see studies showing the benefits of twinkies; because there are no benefits.
>>
>>35309411
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>35311575

>Regardless of who funds the studies, money can't change the effects of dairy on the human body.

It can influence the design of the study though, which can be used to manipulate results

>There's a reason you don't see studies showing the benefits of twinkies

You'd be surprised.

http://journals.humankinetics.com/AcuCustom/Sitename/Documents/DocumentItem/15663.pdfAssociation

"Jelly beans improve athletic performance" says study funded by the Jelly Belly Candy Company

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3118036/

"Candy consumption not associated with adverse health in children and adolescents" says study funded by the National Confectioners Association

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3379616/

"Fructose improves glycemic control" says the Coca Cola Company
>>
>>35311361
Activated almonds
>>
Goddamn I swear to god there isn't ONE FUCKING SINGLE AND ONLY TIME where I don't come in the internet in general, and get Fucking pissed off at this kind of shit. Fucking conspiracy theorists libtards spewing shit everywhere they go, for them the world they live in might as well be unreal... everything is fake, everything is forged, don't believe anything you see or hear guys, illuminatiiiiiii... GROW, THE FUCK, UP I'm not saying believe everything the tv media says but ffs, remember that on the opposite side (internet) u also have completely controversial media, that has basically NO FUNDAMENTAL BASIS OF SUPPORT... Fucking faggots, there, I said it...
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.