[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fit So I have a best friend who wants to get swollen with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: weaklifter.jpg (434KB, 1011x1023px) Image search: [Google]
weaklifter.jpg
434KB, 1011x1023px
Hey fit

So I have a best friend who wants to get swollen with me, and we're both pretty autistic and skinny. The problem is that I have asthma and that his dad died from a genetic weakness that caused his brain vessel to weaken and burst, causing an aneurysm. Are we safe? Any precautions we should take?

We have a jug of muscle milk and a small budget for macros. IDK what routine we should do.
>>
>>35264560
bumperino
>>
>>35264560
Aneurysm boy should get cleared by a physician. Both of you should read the sticky. It's at the top of the front page of /fit/ with the dinosaur GIF.
>>
You'll be fine, get a neurologist to clear your friend. Lifting increases blood pressure. Stick to low rep focused strength training and your cardio issues won't really matter.
>>
>>35264560
I have no idea about your friend but asthma shouldn't hinder you. You might need rest a little longer to catch your breath but you'll notice that on your own. At least that's how it is for my asthma but ask your doctor. I can't imagine it would be a problem.
>>
>>35264560
Read the sticky it answers all your questions
>>
Alright, thanks guys, I'll read that sticky

But one more thing: it's a little awkward to talk to him about the blood vessel thing because his dad died recently (and he prefers to not talk about it), how should I bring it up?
>>
>>35264560
>We have a jug of muscle milk
One jug? Son you gonna need bout 350
>>
>>35264622
"Hey, dude, I know it's hard, but you're my best bud. I want to make sure you don't die, too."
>>
>>35264691
"B-bro ;_;"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.