[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >browsing 4chin since l was a kid >mostly /b/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-03-24-55.png (182KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-03-24-55.png
182KB, 800x480px
>be me
>browsing 4chin since l was a kid
>mostly /b/ and /v/
>decide to start lifting at 17
>mostly browse /fit/
>everyone is an anime loving (no) homo
>it's just a chill place full of unfit people that talk about fitness
>the place is now filled with kids trying to act though and calling people "newfags" at every occasion
Well, this board just turned into /b/, so you might as well post the best of lifting memes or whatever. Bye /fit/, this place is now filled with insecure kids, people aren't friendly, they're hateful and angry, thinking they're cool because they lift.
>inb4 "not everyone is a kid look at cbts"
It's fat fucks that'll quit in a few months. It's not even newfags, it's robots and /pol/acks that want to improve before the "happenings"
Bye kids, to keep it fit related :
Eat a banana in the morning, it's good for your health. Oh and do pushups, it'll w- oh wait most of you already folllow the cancer fanbase bald guy routine anyways
>>
>>35253012
How old are you now?
>>
>>35253027
21, but does it even matter ?
>>
File: 144567684514.jpg (22KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
144567684514.jpg
22KB, 400x298px
>>35253034
do you even matter ?
>>
>>35253012
It didn't change, it's always been terrible. You just outgrew it.

Except you still made a shitty "I quit" thread so you better keep trying fucko
>>
>>35253070
Nah mate, l always liked it being shitty, but nowadays all l see is "can l do this ?" "Is SS a beinners routine?" "Is saitama's routine good" "why is this board full of weebs" "why is anime allowed"
I would rather have 10 motivation threads up instead

>>35253040
Nothing matters, l just feel like /fit/ isn't a huge community, and that most of the respectable /fit/izen just left, so it's me, dumbass robots and edgy /pol/acks.
Some of you guys are alright though, this is my last post, you guys are all gonna make it, just make sure to post 4chan memes on your fb meme page. Bye
>>
>>35253012
Is there a bug of faggotness going around? This the third time I've seen shit like this. First was on /b/ second was /k/ and now /fit/. ''wahh wahh the board is full of people calling eachother newfags, no one is being helped, wahh wahh I'm leaving now after years of browsing''
I eat bananas, apples and peaches all good for my health
>>
>>35253138
>Some of you guys are alright
>Don't go on /fit/ tomorrow
>>
>>35253012
Tbqhwy /fit/ is one of the only boards left on this site that isn't trash.
>>
>>35253012
OP is probably a butt blasted manlet

cant handle the bants
>>
>>35253012
sauce?

No am I not typing that url, eat shit.
>>
>>35253138
>this is my last post
See you tomorrow
>>
File: 1409804589289.png (101KB, 312x314px) Image search: [Google]
1409804589289.png
101KB, 312x314px
>>35253789

this guy
>>
>>35253138
This hit close to home.
>Felt kinda down
>Made a motivational thread in /fit/
>Weeaboos telling me I'd never make it because I wanted motivation
>One kept fucking saying desu
>This is one of a handful of times in 3 years I haven't been motivated, but apparently that means nothing
>They also tried to evaluate me psychologically from 2 sentences and make deductions about my character
>When I spoke to 'em for a few minutes, they were stymied within 3 posts
>Started posting "I don't give a fuck" images I'm pretty sure are from Facebook

/Fit/ is really shit right now. Nobody even cares about fitness. Reddit (yes, fucking reddit) has better advice now.
>>
>>35254267
then fuck off to reddit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.