[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup fit, told you guys 6 months ago that I would post today to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (371KB, 1532x1867px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371KB, 1532x1867px
Sup fit, told you guys 6 months ago that I would post today to show progress and I went nowhere. Basically I kept on being too aggressive with lifts and kept injuring my back and had to take breaks for it to heal. Nonetheless, here I am.
>>
>>35250773
scar?
>>
>>35250783
Exploratory laparotomy because of a car accident. The back injury I'm referring to was an L3 burst fracture in the same crash, but different scar.
>>
>>35250773
i remember you but not your before pic. i thought your scar is badass and a great ice breaker, still think the same.
>>
>>35250773
Do you have a day 1 pic?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 556x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 556x620px
>>35251470
Haha thanks.

>>35251476
I have pic related which was 2 weeks after surgery. I don't have any others on my phone.
>>
>>35251689

Jesus.

Well with an injury like that, 6 months including heal time is not bad work I suppose. Keep at it brah. You're gonna look like some bad ass pirate/warrior/bandit mofo when become a shredded sikkunt.
>>
>>35251773
Oh sorry I wasn't clear. That was actually March of 2014, not 6 months ago :(
But thanks. I'm sticking to cable machines right now and low weight to try to avoid injury. That and working on getting my diet under control.
>>
>>35251894
Ah right. Fair enough. Looking okay still. Are you cutting?
>>
>>35252054
Yeah, struggling though. About a month ago I finally kicked sugary shit which was huge for me. I've cut soda completely. Now just gotta focus on eating less carbs and saturated fats lol
>>
>>35252230
Replace those saturated fats with unsaturated fats and you won't really feel like you're missing anything. Good sources of unsat fats - nuts (especially almonds), fatty fish (tuna, salmon), avocados (hass master race, Florida avocados a shit)

also, as for snapping your shit up constantly, are you flexible or inflexible? I, personally, am stiff as a fucking girder. I used to hurt myself all the fucking time until a friend taught me a few useful stretches that I now do before, during, and after a workout. You should incorporate a stretch routine into your exercise, it might help.
>>
>>35252265
Thanks for the suggestions! I just started on almonds, love them.
I am pretty inflexible now. I spent two months laying in a hospital bed and didn't my follow directions about stretching a lot like my doctors and therapists said. I plan to start yoga soon to work on it though.
>>
>>35252312
Please tell me that you're at least activating your almonds...
>>
>>35252312
Yoga is a great way to get flexy, just take it slow and don't force yourself. About the diet thing, spend more time in the kitchen. Before I really took charge of what I ate I couldn't cook worth a damn, but now I'm crafty enough and my [spoiler]gf[/spoiler] likes when I cook us dinner. I've met a lot of people who can't cook for themselves at all and I think it's kind of sad.
>>
Keep lifting bro :D
>>
>>35252356
Just googled it, and no.
>>35252362
I'm a decent cook, but I cook disgustingly unhealthy things. Any suggestions? Time doesn't matter.
>>
>>35250773
that's fucking gnarly OP
keep at it though, good for you for at least doing something after that
>>
>>35252383
Will do!

>>35252435
I got really lucky with a fast recovery. Excited to be able to do most lifts still.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.