[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dumbass dentist made a comment about "fixing my teeth"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (34KB, 560x234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 560x234px
My dumbass dentist made a comment about "fixing my teeth" and now im self conscious about them. Is there anything really noticably wrong with them? I think they look pretty normal.

How do I make teeth gains aside from already brushing twice a day?
>>
They look good to normal people. Your upper teeth are slightly misaligned with the lower ones.( crack between upper middle two teeth should line up with lower ones)

I wouldnt worry about it, they look good
>>
>>35244160
Looks like you have a cross bite
>>
Look like ordinary chops to me. what exactly did he say about "fixing" them?
>>
>>35244179

Thanks man, and i know about the misalignent, i grind my teeth in my sleep when im stressed and i caused tmj, went for a consult but that shit costs like 6k and isnt covered.

Thanks for the feedback, I knew the dentist was just trying to use her evil jew tactics against me
>>
>>35244215
Yeah man, dentists gotta eat / buy another apartment
>>
>>35244199

Nothing just literally said "book an cosmetic apt in a few months if youre interested in fixing your teeth"
>>
You do not have a normal amount of gums

Just like me
>>
>>35244160
They look fine the dentist is just trying to get more of your shekels so they can get that new boat they've had their eyes on
>>
>>35244194
It's very slight and the only way to fix a cross bite is an expander which isn't an option if you're an adult
>>
little crooked but not a big deal
>>
>>35244160
Dental-nig here. Things look kinda... Funny in there. I'd say he was probably referring to what looks like a chip or missing chunk on your front tooth and the overall misalignment. Are you under 20 or so? Have you had braces? If yes to young and no to having them, that's probably coming down the pipe sometime soon.

I'll level with you. Referring you to an orthodontist gets your dentist zero dollars. It just gets them a card at Christmas. Maybe a tin of chocolates. He's there to help you.

Get the braces, they're one of the big make or breaks when it comes to being attractive. If you're buff and handsome but have teeth like you do, that will be the one thing ladies see.

Also bleach those fuckers. Do you drink a lot of coffee?
>>
>>35244215
Brush floss and use mouth wash. Mother is dentist. No better way. Also invest in electric toothbrush its a lot better than regular toothbrush
>>
>>35244530
His teeth do not need bleached. Drinking more water and brushing will help restore the amount they need, not bleaching trays or lights or throw away strips. OP have pretty average teeth
>>
>>35244530
Wow.

>Your teeth are not perfect - therefore we will try and prey upon your insecurities relating to the opposite gender to get more money out of you.

Get fucked.
>>
>>35244530
What is the best way to bleach teeth?
>>
>>35244647
poorfag with shitty teeth detected
>>
>>35244160
Teeth look fine

I'd be weary of that dentist tho. He after yo loot from the sounds of it

But I'm not a mouth doctor so I dunno.
>>
>>35244643
nigga drinking water wont whiten your teeth and brushing can only maintain whiteness at best. you cant whiten by brushing unless you're using a whitening product
>>
>>35244160
Niggah wants yo cash to be forthright bretheren.
>>
>>35244160
He wants to sell you braces for mad shekells even though you don't need them. Your teeth are perfectly fine and your gums are a healthy colour.

I Mean, it's not like you had an alignment trainwreck there, mad gaps, a tooth in the middle of the mouth roof or some crazy shit like that
>>
>dad didnt want to pay for my braces as a kid because hes cheap as fuck
>now it would cost me over $7,000 and 1 1/2 years with braces at 25 years old

thanks dad
>>
Your teeth look great. They are white and not crooked. This is pretty much all you can ask of your teeth.

Your dentist was trying to make you insecure for your money, don't listen to him.
>>
File: Snapchat-2394246164120016598.jpg (278KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2394246164120016598.jpg
278KB, 1080x1920px
Could be worse la'
>>
Go get invisalign. .. I'm 36 and got them about 2 months ago. Nobody even knows I have them in.

$4800 and 80 weeks. Sounds like they'd help with your teeth grinding as well. Make sure you go to an ortho that has the 3d scanning setup.
>>
>>35244160
By getting them fixed professionally faggot. Or accept that he's selling something, and ignore it.

If you don't already brush and floss right at this age its too late for you.
>>
File: mccain_posdebate_2.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
mccain_posdebate_2.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>>35244743
pls respond
>>
>>35244160
Perfectly normal. Not hollywood smile, but very decent still.
>>
>>35244160

they look fine to us, but were no dentist, go see another dentist you faggot
>>
They're fine. The only people that are going to criticize them are dentists. Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>35244634
>invest in electric toothbrush its a lot better than regular toothbrush
is this true? I've always ignored the ads because it sounded like more jew stuff
>>
>>35244160
he just wants moneys, stop being insecure like a woman.
>>
Your teeth are fine desu.
Does anyone have any suggestion when it comes to regain some of the white colouring ?
Kinda ruined mine by smoking and now that I have stopped I need to make some Teeth gains
>>
>>35244160
If that's your actual smile, and not you holding them apart for the picture, then he's right.

I had the same kind of teeth, and they looked okay, but the only 2 that touched were my back molars on my right side. My upper back molar got pounded into dust because all the pressure from my jaw was put on that one tooth when I chewed anything. After getting braces my teeth all touch like they're meant to and I have less jaw pain and shit
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 750x1334px
>>35244530
Can Invisalign unfuck my shit? Pretty sure I got an underbite. I reckon if the tipped the bottom incisors backwards I'd be a okay
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 750x1334px
>>35246306
>>
>>35246306
I dunno man, that skin looks pretty black to me
>>
>>35244743
bump

respond
>>
>>35244236
>>35244160
he just wants to cash in on your insecurity

>>35244647
this to bee quito honesto with you familiares

your teeth are slightly misaligned op, other than that they look prety normal
>>
>>35244248
>which isn't an option if you're an adult

Not necessarily. I was 17 going on 18 when I got my expander, and my palate expander without me having to go through the surgery route.
>>
File: muhteeth.jpg (42KB, 616x523px) Image search: [Google]
muhteeth.jpg
42KB, 616x523px
>tfw 19 and stuck with braces
>tfw I get them off around my after my 20th birthday

Fuck guys, pic related
>>
>>35245606
I'm paying 14k at 23 now, because my parents didnt like the orthodontist back when i was 9-10 and decided to ... not do anything and just let it be..
>>
>>35244236
He just wants to shill you, your teeth aint celebrity perfect but theyre still better then the average person teeth. based on the colour of your gums theyre healthy too
>>
>>35244160
Yeah I went to an office to see if they thought I needed braces.
Of course Mr. Sheckelstein behind the desk said yes of course I need braces.

I went to the dentist a week later and he told me they looked good without braces.

Rule #1: Do not consult someone looking to make a profit off of you.
>>
>>35247386
all kinds...
>>
Friends, teeth thread. Ive been thinking about getting my teeth whitened. It seems like it improves looks by a lot and the procedure is super affordable. Any objections?
>>
They're perfectly normal. Don't fall for his jew tricks. Or you could pay x amount of money for 10% improvement.
>>
>>35244248
>It's very slight and the only way to fix a cross bite is an expander which isn't an option if you're an adult
Who told you this? The only thing that can't be done on adults Orthodontically is a functional appliance.

>>35244743
Hydrogen peroxide go to your dentist and get it done as you can fuck yourself up if you go to somewhere else since the percentages of concentration won't be regulated. Problem with bleaching though is it will return to being darker after few months or years (depending on how long you managed to keep the tray in).

>>35244160
You have a crossbite, anterior open bite and your teeth are misaligned.
Depending on your country I would send for Orthodontist but then again in UK it's free for people under 18 so I usually tell people to get it done so that they won't have to pay loadsa cash when they do want it as adults.

Otherwise if it's not affecting function for a normal person they won't be able to tell all these problems.
>>
>>35247579
Dentist fag here >>35247694 no objections just make sure that it's not done by a hairdresser and that you're not getting ripped off by the Dentist saying he will do it using a laser as that is absolute bullshit gimmick.
>>
>>35245912

Is this some mumbo jumbo?
>>
>>35247745
Invaslign does work but honestly I would rather get braces than spend an extra 2k just so that I can camouflage my braces. Will not help with grinding though, the guy needs a soft splint for that (they usually cost 30-40 dollarions)
>>
File: gandalf the gren.jpg (61KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
gandalf the gren.jpg
61KB, 800x559px
>>35244160
britfag here, you don't know what it's like to have shit teeth genetics.
>>
Who /Oil pulling here/? Shit made my teeth whiter and my gums pinker.
>>
>>35247793
i want to try this but it sounds like a meme
>>
>>35247386

>have perfect teeth
>have braces

Literally why?
>>
>>35247790
Nice meme brah, stop false flagging

Immigrants have far worse teeth than us
>>
>>35247745
no mumbo jumbo, brother. the shit works.

the teeth grinding plug was pure speculation though.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.