[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become alpha, /fit/? Yesterday I was at a party and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: consider the following.jpg (189KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
189KB, 1600x900px
How do I become alpha, /fit/?

Yesterday I was at a party and talked with some girls I know. Both are bangable, but nothing happened. I wasn't able to persuade them because frankly I didn't have anything to talk about. I was perfectly content sitting there not talking to anyone actually, yet still pissed I wasn't making any social gains.
>>
>>35239018
Make an actual effort maybe?
>>
>>35239018
You just answered your own question.
>>
>I wasn't able to persuade them because frankly I didn't have anything to talk about

Instead of trying to "talk" to them, make it blatant that you want to bang them. Eye fuck them, touch, etc. Be aggressive.
>>
>>35239018

Bump.

Same ''issue'' here. I know I can do it, but I don't feel any drive to care.
>>
>>35239018

develop icebreakers, transitions, and other canned content to fall back on if you don't know what to say. don't try to be complex, most girls talk about simple shit.
>>
>>35239018

How well do you "know them"?

I'm assuming you're in college and girls that age are looking to hook up with people they don't really know. If you're in her class or you regularly talk as friends she won't be inclined to fuck you. You're litteraly in the friend zone.

But that's good because she values you as a friend instead of just some piece of meat.
>>
>>35239117

Yeah they're in my class and I've known them for almost three years now.

Still, one of them gets really handsy when she's drunk.
>>
>>35239080
But only if you're attractive
>>
To all the shy, introvert guys. Travel around. Visit a country where you are forced to interact with people if you want to have a decent trip.

In China you are constantly in the spotlight, especially as an blonde blue eyed guy. People want to talk to you, take picture, they even creepshot you because some of them are too scared to ask, everybody loks at you no matter where you are. After a few days you get used to it and approach people. 'Oh you want to take a photo. No problem'.

Back at home I even missed the attention. You'll get an extreme ego boost.
>>
>>35239389

>Bunch of manlets flocking to me like a god

The /fit/ dream
>>
>>35239411

If this is your perspective.
Shy guys are scared of what others mind think, constantly avoiding beeing in the spotlight. But as soon as you get used to it, being in the spotlight, you'll realise the world keeps spinngin. Nothing bad is happening to you. Back at home you won't avoid the spotlight. This creates a positive feedback loop. You are more outgoing, people compliment you in this and you get more extrovert.
>>
You're all such social retards. Just take an interest, girls love guys being interested in them so you just keep asking questions about their life, dreams, whatever. If they're interested it'll be clear in the body language pretty quickly.
>>
>>35239135
>I've known them for almost three years now.
Then you're friendzone. Congratulations, faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.