[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else feel like a douchebag wearing clothes that show off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

anyone else feel like a douchebag wearing clothes that show off gains? I can't figure out why it bothers me.

>tfw every shirt is 1 size too small on shoulders and 1 size too big on waist
>>
Is that you in pic related?....dyel?
>>
same here, with T shirts you either go extra loose or have these extra tight sleeves
>>
>>35237375
Fuck no. Part of the reward for "making it" is you get to proudly show off your gains. I don't go out of my way to buy extra tight fitting clothing, but I give zero fucks if I am wearing a shirt that I know is too tight because fuck it, I'm not trying to hide a gut.
>>
>>35237375
>finish working out at gym
>grocery store is plaza beside gym
>pop in after gym wearing shorts/tank with a pump

definitely felt super out of place considering it 8 degrees C (46 F) and everyone was wearing coats and shit..pretty damn warm for mid december

reason I didnt change was because I was hot as hell and shower at home
>>
>>35237375
Did you used to be a fatty OP?
>>
You don't come off like a douchebag because you're not big enough to look like one.

You don't really get to that stage until you get an unnatty type of size.

At that point it doesn't matter what you wear.
>>
>>35237375
I often have a similar feeling. the solution (personally) is to find some well cut jumpers, through which you can see pecs and maybe even arms. Trade subtle for ostentatious
>>
>>35237396
yea. i look small in clothes cuz i'm 6'2 and only 210lb

>>35237416
I like this perspective brah

>>35237434
no, why?

>>35237436
Hmm, I guess this is true. I never know what's "big" to normies
>>
>>35237436
truth right here. As long as you remain natty, shouldn't have to worry about coming off as a total meat head
>>
>>35237436
this. i used to despise wearing tank tops until i realized im a lot smaller than the roiders at my gym and when i started as a spooky spooky skele, i wore tanks without a care in the world. so im going to go back to doing that.

NO compression pants though. never. i have weird legs where my knee pokes out a little toomuch
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>35237479
"Too big" for normal people is most likely relative.

Like I said anything unnatural is going to most likely be too big. Anything natural is probably fine.

The human mind is ultimately conditioned to go for healthy looking phenotypes. When guys are too big it's usually the mind telling you that that's not a natural state of nature able to be maintained by the human body thus it becomes an unattractive phenotype.

I'm to that point. I look like a douchebag in most shirts regardless.

I've been told several times that I look like a douchebag but I'm super friendly.

Pic related. I look super douchie.

Also my fucking fashion sense holy shit those shorts. KEK.

I'm glad I got new clothes. Smh
>>
>>35237608
Mirin lel. But honestly you wouldn't look that douchie if your hair wasn't slicked back and you were wearing a normal shirt.

>tfw only look like I go to the gym if i flex
>>
>>35237646
>Twf I am 6'2" but with super long bicep
I guess I'll never have decent biceps natty
>>
>>35237669
dude you literally just described me. I'm 6'2 with terrible bicep insertions. That pic is the only angle they look decent from lol
>>
>>35237707
Well yours are short and at least you can have a decent peak, mine end up inside my elbow they'll never fill out
>>
>>35237756
If it's any consolation, only people inside of lifting have an eye for bicep insertion quality. It may take longer to make them look impressive, but if they're big enough, normies will be impressed regardless of insertion.
>>
Yeah no shirt fits my shoulders and arms right and it's uncomfortable.
For some reason the ones that cling to my arms make me sweat like a god damn pig. I just buy plain packs of t shirts now.
>>
>>35237794
Yeah I am hitting them twice a week to try to make them grow, I feel like a curlbro
>>
>tshirts tight across shoulders
>loose at waist
>I'm the "strong guy" at work
>still DYEL
Yes this is me
>
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.