[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you skinny manlets idolize juicy body builders when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: floyd-mayweather.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
floyd-mayweather.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
Why do you skinny manlets idolize juicy body builders when you should try to achieve based Floyd Mode instead?
>>
>>35223313
Not everyone wants to look like a body builder, I would love to have body of floyd,
>>
>>35223313
>shit body
>a nigger
Fucking hell
>>
>>35223329

>shit body

LMAO .. you realize this is the exact body women want and prefer the most?

nobody cares about these retarded body builders with their epic gains tbqh

>a nigger

>>>/pol/ is that way you autist
>>
>>35223313
so should I chop my legs off to be as short as him to start with?
>>
>>35223336
he's not aesthetic, it doesn't have anything to do with being black, his body is weird and has bad insertions
>>
>>35223382

its because ur blinded by non natty aesthetics anon

hes 100% all natural ofc it looks weird to you because he didnt ruin himself with chemicals haha

>>35223361

nah
>>
>>35223313
this is who Dave Chappelle/Charlie Murphy was making fun of when they made that "Friday Night Sissy Fight" sketch
all Floyd does is run away, hug people, dodge, and lovetap people for points
He boxes like a cat would.
>>
>>35223397

doesnt change the fact that hes the best boxer of all times

yeah actual boxer ... technique and whatever but thats a different topic

heavy weight boxing is just a meme
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 530x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 530x395px
I'm a 80 kg, 6'2 guy who's been lifting for 3 years and can lift 2pl8.

What are my chances of beating Mayweather in

(A) a street fight

(B) a boxing ring

/fit/?
>>
>>35223400
Mike Tyson would eat Floyd Mayweather without A1 sauce
>>
>>35223397
> this is who Dave Chappelle/Charlie Murphy was making fun of when they made that "Friday Night Sissy Fight" sketch
all Floyd does is run away, hug people, dodge, and lovetap people for points
He boxes like a cat would.

You should take a look at his earlier fights Anon. He's trying to keep his perfect score now, but he was a fucking beast when he was younger.
>>
>>35223313
You're right OP
Rate my routine
>Beat wife 3x5
>Dont read a book 5xF
>Hug asians 3x3
What else should I add?
>>
>>35223418
Pretty high man. You have a 6 inch and 12 kg weight advantage for him so you'll probably destroy him in all honesty.
>>
>>35223429
a 135 lb beast lol
>>
>>35223419

>comparing 2 different weight classes

epic meme

its like saying a ferrari driven by a retard beats a volkswagen with a professional driver in it on a quarter mile race

doesnt mean the Ferrari showed better driving skills

Floyd is a better boxer than Mike but Mike can knockout Floyd with few punches and my statement is still true.

Now get the fuck out of here you boxing noob.

>>35223431

maybe make hundreds of millions while doing so and if everyone calls you "Pretty Boy" you made it
>>
>>35223447
Don't know much about boxing, but how is Aamir Khan treated as a boxer man? Is he any good?
>>
>>35223389
>hes 100% natural ofc
this guy :^)
>>
>>35223473

hes alright .. potential to make it but depends on what he does in the next few years

he either blows it or disappears forever

>>35223478

>implying
>>
>>35223389
has nothing to do with fake natties, people with less muscle and more "DYELs" look better
pic related has, for example less muscle and more body fat and still looks better
>>
File: Pacquiao%20pose%201.jpg (41KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pacquiao%20pose%201.jpg
41KB, 650x360px
>>35223496

nah u gotta have some defined muscle but in the end its a matter of personal preference

either way .. its 100x better than fucking full roid mode
>>
>>35223397
He fights only to win, which is smart from a business perspective. He doesn't care if his fights are exciting or entertaining though. Which means he'll never be worshiped like Tyson or Ali are.
>>
>>35223447
Lol floyd plz go.
>>
Did he take a shit bath? His arms look like twisting turds baka, imo
>>
>>35223313
>unironically following boxing
>>
>>35223486
> potential to make it but depends on what he does in the next few years

Like what? Not sure If it's relevant but I heard a friend tell me he has a "glass-chin" or something with a chin.
>>
>>35223336
Lmao still working out for the grill hahaha have fun not making it
>>
>>35223574

man boxing is all about promoting yourself ofc you have to win

but ugh especially in this weight you have to be a top tier marketing master or else you dont go up in pound for pound rankings

if he does however gets the big fights like floyd

then you look at the boxing. Yeah he lost a few but you know the chin things a big meme. Its more relevant in heavier weights desu because lucky punches occur less in lower weights for obvious reasons.
>>
>>35223589
> top-tier marketing master
That means just being relevant enough that a lot of the fans want you to come in Right? That seems simple enough. Nowadays its kinda easy with social media.

Kind irrelevant but I'm 18 years old and I just started getting into fitness. Tbh my eyesight is kinda bad (I'm planning on getting laser eye surgery in a few years) but I want to do boxing when I get older seriously. What are the chances of me 'making it' in this field?
>>
>>35223313

>Big Head
>Small body

Dude, lmao! you're like 40% more susceptible to headshots.
>>
>>35223636

>What are the chances of me 'making it' in this field?

realistically honestly almost 0

If you dont start super early and go through all the youth programs and what not you will never make it.

Its insanely competitive but uh you can always sign up for some box training i guess and maybe you have god given talent and a good coach with connections who can get you into some amateur fights but keep in mind it will probably take you around at least 1 - 2 years before you are fit to fight.

So much to learn but for fitness its a good thing to do. The earlier you start the better..
>>
>>35223701
>youth programs
Like drills and stuff? I'm not sure that would take me long to learn desu.

I understand tho. I was just hyped up because I heard there were people who didn't start until they were 20 like Ken Norton and Sergie Martinez and they went on to have sucessful careers.
>>
>>35223775

>Like drills and stuff?

no actual tournaments etc. I mean you can box on a high national level with 15,16 already. Its just not that known.

everything is possible but just like with other professional sport you have to start early

ofc there are soccer players that got in fairly late but the majority started as soon as they could walk
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x643px
>>35223808
That's true.

Thanks a lot for the advice man. I'll go with it anyways.

I wanted to start boxing when I was earlier but I was always really sick as a kid and couldn't. I just wish I can make up for lost time.
>>
>>35223329
>world champion

What a loser!
>>
>>35223447
Tyson in his prime would out box Floyd any day of the week brah.
>>
>>35223313
because i'm probably going to reach that in a year or two and i want to work out longer than that.
>>
>>35223636
>nowadays its kinda easy with social media
Godfuckingdamnit im a social media manager at a big company and why the fuck does everyone think my job isnt real? What the fuck is wrong with people if you guys think its easy to be succesfull on social media then youre just dumb as fuck. It takes so much skill and time to make it in social media you dumb bitch
>>
>>35224013

keep on deluding yourself tard

you are as replaceable as the next instagram slut
>>
>>35223397
I found the guy that knows nothing about boxing.
>>
>>35223418

Uhm.... well you would have better luck learning to use a firearm. Also take your shots from at least 20ft away.

Hand to hand... I don't care if the boxer or MMA guy is 4ft tall. Trained experienced fighter always beats untrained guy.
>>
>It takes so much skill and time to make it in social media you dumb bitch

girl posts pic of ass ---> 100k followers

famous person makes an account --> 1 mil followers

2hard4me
>>
>>35223313
goddamn! Those abs.
>>
>>35223313
His head is too big for his body
>>
>>35223589
You are clueless, p4p rankings have nothing to do with how well you fucking market yourself and weight class doesn't matter shit either. In fact the current #1 fights at flyweight, doesn't speak English and isn't even known by casuals like yourself
>>
>>35223431
Underrated
>>
>>35223313
Idolizing a dyel nigger that can't fight for shit
AYY LMAO
>>
>>35224013
Are you being serious? You can post shitty memes all day and end up with 10000 followers. Your job is a joke
>>
>>35223313
>tfw this isn't even the natty limit

Good feel indeed brehs
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.