[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Enter gym late at night (24/7 gym masterrace) >change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: shitting-together.jpg (87KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
shitting-together.jpg
87KB, 380x285px
>Enter gym late at night (24/7 gym masterrace)
>change and go to free weight area.
>sharp smell as i turn the corner, makes my nose itch
>see 3 somewhat chubby indians in oversized adidas sweatshirts doing what looks like a poor attempt at dumbell pressing
>using all 3 benches, no towel.
>as i come closer, smell gets worse, nose keeps itching.
>can barely breath
>have to leave

Why do all indians smell so bad /fit/? Literally every indian ive come across at the gym smells like shit. Not to mention they all have terrible form and dont seem to have any clue what theyre doing. Pls if there are any indians on here, just stay home or stay at your fake callcenter.
>>
man i've only ever came across one indian dude at my old gym..nice guy, but had that same smell to him
>>
>>35219487
It's cultural. They all smell like that.
>>
It's the lifetime of curry that they've eaten
>>
>>35219487

poo poo poo
poo poo poo
poo poo poo
EVERYWHERE!
poo poo poo
poo poo poo
poo poo poo
WHERE IS THAT DOO?
>>
I can only imagine the smell of the 300Ib neckbearded virgin robot who lives in his moms basement who made this post. When's the last time you showered OP?
>>
>>35219694
PAJEET!
>>
>>35219694
MY SON
>>
>>35219694

SUPPERPOWER BY 2020 BITCH MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>35219694
POO
>>
>>35219694
DESIGNATED
>>
>>35219487
I'm Indian by origin, grew up in Canada though. I know what you are talking about, it's the smell of strong spices and curry emanating from their sweat and pores. You know when you drink heavily and smell like alcohol the whole next day? Same thing, but with curry and spices. Furthermore, they often have poor hygiene and spray liberal amounts of axe and shitty cologne on themselves, which only makes things worse by mixing with the spices.
>>
>>35220452
PAJEET
>>
>>35220442
SHITTING
>>
>>35220468
STREETS
>>
>>35220452

Do you wear jeans and a polo to the gym, perchance?
>>
>>35219487
People smell similar to what they eat. must be all the curry and spices. Also genetics
>>
Yeah most Injuns who don't eat spiced shit every day of their lives smell quite fine desu

My gf was indian but didn't eat indian food 24/7 and she smelt good throughout the day
>>
Alright serious question here. Has anyone ever seen an Indian focus more than one muscle group? Every fucking Indian is doing the same exercise 24/7, and when they've reached their max, they start the exact same exercise again from 0. Met some Indian guy in the gym late at night (I'm usually the only one in there) and he just kept going
>dumbbell curls
>cable bar curls
>dumbbell curls
>cable bad curls

I know several other Indians (they usually come in packs) who like to focus single muscle groups. Either benching for an hour or doing smith machine calf raises for an hour, every day. The ones who don't come with a friend are also on a Bluetooth headset the entire time while taking up your machines
>>
File: duckek.jpg (9KB, 233x164px) Image search: [Google]
duckek.jpg
9KB, 233x164px
>>35220486
>>35220468
>>35220466
>>35220442
>>35220434
>>35220389
>>35220388
>>35220375
>>35219694
>>
>>35220585
What about the night?
>>
>>35220638

At night she smells like curry, especially her vagina.
>>
>>35220654
Nice try but that's not me

>>35220638
Night we were asleep(?) or banging, but if she obviously didn't eat curry and shit then she didn't smell

T b h I probably smelled more than her, she didn't sweat much apart from when she was on top shiggy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.