[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'm a 5'9" manlet, is it even worth lifting,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: short-man-tall-man-workout.jpg (74KB, 487x455px) Image search: [Google]
short-man-tall-man-workout.jpg
74KB, 487x455px
If I'm a 5'9" manlet, is it even worth lifting, or will it just look stupid/will people just assume that I'm compensating for height?
>>
5'9" is not small when you're not on this homosexual fitness imageboard
>>
go for otter mate

I'm 5'8 125 lbs, run 40 miles a week and lift 4 times a week, but I try to limit my calories (currently on a slow cut) to stay lean.
>>
>>35211539
>If I'm a 5'9" manlet, is it even worth lifting

muscles just looks try hard on small men. You know when you see a really small man step out of a giant truck? That's what manlets with muscles look like, overcompensating, doesn't fit.

A tall guy with muscles looks natural, it's expected.

Now a small man with glasses and a briefcase, that looks okay. He can be an accountant or something
>>
>>35211556
/thread
>>
It doesn't matter because you will always be a manlet. This is the same shit as when girls say "oh I don't wanna lift because then I'll get all muscely and gross looking."

Go fucking lift. You're not getting taller, so you might as well try to get shredded.
>>
The only time people will think you're overcompensating is if you go full gorilla mode. Being fit is expected of men.

Anyway, 5'9" isn't short unless you're in Sweden or something.
>>
File: 1448004627593.jpg (33KB, 737x715px) Image search: [Google]
1448004627593.jpg
33KB, 737x715px
>>35211570
ive been triggered
>>
>>35211556
manlet detected
>>
>>35211583
this is true
>>
>>35211583
>Being fit is expected of men.

weemen or manlets aren't technically "men"
>>
>>35211639
Many great men in history have been below average height. Many wastes of life have been tall.

There's a hell of a lot more to being a good man than being tall. It does make some things easier though.
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 1743x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 1743x622px
>>35211539
This anon is 5'7

People can assume whatever they want of me, I just want to look like a navy seal aka pic related I'm 5'6

Obviously it would be nice to be taller and I'll admit my dating pool for girls is definitely smaller because I'm shorter than most guys but I'm autistic anyways and even if I was 6'0 I'd probably still be a 19 y/o virg

So I'm just gonna keep building my body the best I can and you and everyone on this board should do the same
>>
>>35211556
Yeah in 5'10 but no one outside this board has ever mentioned my height

I don't think I'll look weird if i weight under 180
>>
>>35211654
>Many great men in history have been below average height.

nope, they were typically average or tall for their era in history, i.e Napoleon.

It's only if we compare them to our standards that they are seen as short.

>There's a hell of a lot more to being a good man than being tall.

Who said anything about being "good"?
Women can be good, but they aren't technically "men" either. Just like manlets and little boys.
>>
women don't want their kids to be short manlets.

Whoever heard a parent brag about how short their kid was? "Hey neighbor, what a strapping young kid you got, what is he? 5'5? 5'6?!"

It's shameful.
>>
>>35211737
They wouldn't brag their kid is short but they sure as fuck wouldn't talk shit about him

Jesus you people really are retarded
>>
Fuq dat shit and lift, youll outlift most guys in a small amount of time.. Im 5'9 and stronger than like all the tall bitches at my gym
>>
File: cover_c.jpg (79KB, 190x388px) Image search: [Google]
cover_c.jpg
79KB, 190x388px
>Frank Zane
>5'9"

I'm standing at 5'8" and I don't give a fuck about my height. You're just an insecure fag OP, won't matter if you where taller, you would still carry that beta within you.
>>
>>35211570
Literally the opposite is true
>>
>>35211539
Brah would you rather be small with muscles or small and a rake? Simple answer
>>
>>35211539

Thats the most average height imaginable. Troll harder
>>
>>35211539
if you're on the internet even a 6'2 is considered a manlet. fuck this shit and you're an idiot if you let that shit get to you.
oh yeah. >>35211556
just like that guy said.

a friend of mine has now the single hottest russian chick i've ever seen. he's not even tht muscled and on top of that he's...i dunno what that is in inches but i think he's around 165cm?
doesn't matter. it shouldn't matter.
i feel like everyone is trying to check someones insecurity by mentioning height.
everytime i hear someone complaining about manlets if it's a guy or a chick i instantly tell them to stfu even though i'm tall myself. most of my friends are kind of small but that doesn't give you the right to make them feel bad.
should i do the same thing with women and small breasts? or if someone has brown eyes<blue eyes?
i think that's all the same category. just don't give a fuck. i can't believe someone has to point this out for you.
just stay fit mate.
>>
>>35211556
Can confirm. I'm 5'9", and I've had girls guess my height as taller than I actually am. I've even had people say "you're a pretty big guy". It's a confidence thing, despite what this board tells you.
>>
>>35213355
This board is right on one thing tho ; obviously tall people (6'2 and above) look taller than average height no matter what. And it is an advantage. It's just not that big of a deal.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.