[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, how much weight difference would that translate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: cap-tfa-before-afterjpg-0a5cf3.jpg (134KB, 1600x736px) Image search: [Google]
cap-tfa-before-afterjpg-0a5cf3.jpg
134KB, 1600x736px
Realistically, how much weight difference would that translate into?

No height bullshit included ofc.
>>
Thats Like 110 to 185
>>
>>35207076

this, plus a slight reduction in bodyfat

so like 80 lbs of muscle
>>
around 100lbs, maybe abit less? looks like he goes from about 130-220ish
>>
>>35207076
how much is that in earth units?
>>
Op here, i mean REALISTICALLY, not talking about skeleton transformation, just getting pumped from a 6'2 skelly to a 6'2 fake natty.

I'm currently 70kg and wonder about how much i'll weight after making it.
>>
>>35207130
>not talking about skeleton
>i mean skele
The bait is too obvious m8 1/8
>>
>>35207076
garbage. he's like 6'2" so 115 to 225
>>
>>35208298
"no height bullshit included" i didnt factor in height on purpose. thats def not 225
>>
>>35207061
Captain America is 240 lb in the comic book. The actor in the pic is maybe 185 and they're using down lighting and angling to make him look 200.

So in the comic, he gained literally 120 lb of muscle or so. In the movie, it was more like 80-85 lb.
>>
>>35207061
On a normal man, I'd say maybe a hundred pounds. Cap's muscles are supposed to be denser and more efficient than a normal human's though because of the Super Soldier Serum, which is why he's heavy enough to crush cars into pancakes by falling on them. He's the same volume, but much more massive. With that in mind, I'd say about a 200 pound increase at least.
>>
95-105 to 185-195 I'd say
>>
>>35207061
his bone structure changed so...
>>
>>35209394
how is it not the same?

his clavicles look roughly the same length to me.
>>
>>35209394
roids will do that
>>
>>35207061
The skelly is not his body, if you reeatch you can clealy tell they cgi spliced his face onto the skelly body double
>>
>>35209415
He grew more than a foot. That's definitely some bone change at work. They're also probably significantly denser to make up for not only the massive amount of weight his super dense muscles carry, but also the sheer amount of force they exert. He can throw motorcycles, jump off buildings, and take punches from the Hulk all without major injury. His bone strength alone is amazing. They're probably iron girders at this point and likely weigh just as much.
>>
>>35209421
No shit. Obviously he didn't gain that much muscle mass in the span of a few months.
>>
>>35208562
when he's 6'2" that most definitely is 225
>>
>>35209453
I thought it was the same man in each shot and we were talking about the real transformation.
>>
>>35207061
Probably 300 or 400 pounds all things considered.
>>
>>35209455
Ok OP then you should of said 'hypothetically' instead of realistically because it is not at all realistic.
>>
>>35209518
not op and he asked what the weight difference would be not whether or not this was achievable in a few months.
>>
Could you imagine being Cap's pre-superroids body double?

You could never brag about it. It's probably not that great on a hollywood resume.
>>
>>35209535
why would he care to ask unless he thought it possible?
>>
>>35209557
so he could know what weight goal to set.
>>
>>35208298
He's 5'10'' and thats probably a lie because manlet syndrome + actor.
>>
>>35209567
He wanted to set an impossible goal?
>>
His height changes too over the course of the transformation, this is literally the worst possible thing you could have used for this or b8
>>
>>35207061

More like 20-30kg. People saying it's like 100lbs are fucking retarded. I had a similar physique to the before image and now my size is about the same as the "after" just with less definition.
>>
>>35210353
Did you gain a foot in height too? Forgetting everything else, he's getting taller. Right there is more weight than what you put on just by widening.
>>
>>35209554
It would be fine on a resume, because it's still a role in a popular film, even if not a main role.

People don't hire actors who play alpha's, they hire actors who can play a variety of roles well.

>>35210387
The OP clearly clarified ignoring the height difference. If he was the same height in both shoots, how much would it be.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.