[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fit/. 20 year old 5'8'' thin lean anon here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: book_rapid_escalation3-640x410.jpg (63KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
book_rapid_escalation3-640x410.jpg
63KB, 640x410px
Hi /fit/. 20 year old 5'8'' thin lean anon here. I'm currently seriously considering joining a gym and working out daily but I'm wondering whether it's worth the money and I have questioned what I'm actually going to get out of it. I find the whole motive of "getting ripped" and "getting big" all shallow and superficial but I have found there is something about the whole mental buzz of working out that is making seriously considering it. I'm a musician: I play cello, double bass, violin, guitar and piano and I feel I'm getting a great working playing my instruments - especially violin and double bass which are pretty physically demanding to play. I also do a lot of walking - usually I walk at least 8km per week and now that I have decided to go clubbing once a week, I'm gonna be doing a hell a lot of walking since public transport is shit in my city. What do you think?
>>
>>>reddit
>>
Tbh i bet half of fit never imagined they would be lifting weights. Personally i loled at the kids lifting for girls.

The whole reason i workout is an accident.

Its super fun just do it.
>>
>>35201690
What are you even trying to ask?
>>
>>35201690
Using your time to go the gym has given me literally the best return on investment ever

Just feeling how powerful my body has become gives me enough motivation to keep going

It'll be the same for you, every time you go the gym you're stronger than the day before
>>
>>35201731
great post
>>
>>35201690
Try calisthenics, high intensity cardio, and the basic compound lifts. See which one you enjoy and stick to it, because it'll prolong your life to regularly do some for of high intensity exercise.

And 8km walking should be more like a daily goal than a weekly one. In a week that's like 20 minutes a day.
>>
>>35201690

you were wise to post such a thread at 4am. Once the american kids start waking up in a few hours, they're gonna shit all over your thread OP
>>
>>35201780
It's 10.09PM where I am.
>>
>>35201795
What? Do you live in the fucking ocean?
>>
>>35201803
Noo Zeelund.
>>
>>35201803
hurrr where is not america????
>>
File: american_map.png (237KB, 941x535px) Image search: [Google]
american_map.png
237KB, 941x535px
>>35201803
>>
>>35201810

Which part of NZ? Nelson fag here
>>
File: ok.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
reddit general??
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.