[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So um, yeah, women don't actually find this attractive on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1449732061568.jpg (35KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
1449732061568.jpg
35KB, 400x394px
So um, yeah, women don't actually find this attractive on a guy, so like, if you're aiming for this, please stop.
>>
>>35201576
If I wanted a woman I'd ask for your moms number
>>
>>35201576
>not lifting to feel better about yourself for being bigger than other guys
kekd
>>
>>35201576
source?
>>
>>35201576
>women don't find photoshopped abominations attractive
Good thing real life doesn't have photoshop
>>
>>35201670
size isn't important, low bf% is
>>
File: 1449026763953.png (787KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1449026763953.png
787KB, 654x539px
>>35201576
Men who lift to this point don't want women, they want power.

A lot of women obviously find this kind of physique repulsive, but some will probably still be attracted to him due to the amount of "power" he can show off. Not just physically but socially. He looks like an alpha.

Why do you think DYELs like the guy from Fifty Shades of Grey are idolized while equally DYEL nerds on /mlp/ who still have a decent face cause women's clitorises to cower back into their body in fear?

I'd go on about natural instincts and shit but I don't want to sound like one of those redpill faggots. But remember - when women can get turned on by serial killers who have the most disgusting bodies imaginable, you can tell that power means a lot more than you probably think it is.
>>
>>35201576
Only because a body like that, due to the amount of work it would take to obtain, is often a sign of neglect elsewhere in life.

But if after chatting he seems socially and intellectually competent then the meathead stigma is lifted and he comes across as much more attractive. Comparatively something like bad acne, hygiene, or obesity never begins to look attractive regardless of other characteristics. Qualities like those are instead tolerated.
>>
File: ramy.jpg (110KB, 335x743px) Image search: [Google]
ramy.jpg
110KB, 335x743px
>>35201675
you sure
>>
>>35201732
People love power, not just women. Can't really blame them for that.
>>
File: 1444353471431.gif (3MB, 800x708px) Image search: [Google]
1444353471431.gif
3MB, 800x708px
Is that a space marine?
>>
>>35201680
topkek.

No negro. Saw some random Africanis in the gym today who had like 2% bf but 13 inch arms I just laughed my ass off and outlifted him and his obnoxious ass gym bro doing his brosplit whilst drinking my brotein and doing my SS and iso mix.
>>
>>35201576
>so um, yeah

You might actually be a woman, given that retarded way to start a sentence.

Or this is bait/troll

Not sure
>>
>>35201732
>power
>he looks like an alpha

quite honestly, he looks like a plastic doll, and I doubt he has the power to wipe his own ass
>>
>>35201576
that's definitely photoniggered
>>
>>35201735
Big ramy. His cock would visually (not physically) increase ~10 inches if he lost 200 lbs. Based on every 20 lbs adds an additional visual inch
>>
>>35201735
his face is ugly as fuck, op dude has a pretty good face
>>
>>35202657
He's talking about the photo shopped body. Big ramy looks photoshopped all the time but is actually that big whereas the guy in op pic is photoshopped to look as big as big ramy is in real life
>>
>>35201576

I don't give a fuck what women thinks. They a.) don't know what they want and b.) aren't worth anything.
>>
r u grill?

pls respbong
>>
I don't find phootshop attractive on guys or girls either.
>>
>>35201576
yeah that's why girls are wrong, they like dumb shit
>>35201671
the head is photoshopped, the body is alexey lesukov
>>
>>35201576
>So um yeah
Why do women preface something that they think is provocative with these 3 words? Is it their way of heightening the snarkiness of what they're about to say? I've had 2 girlfriends in the past who did it and it drove me nuts.
>>
>>35201576
know what guys dont like? women who cant use proper fucking english structure and talk like a 15yrold prep bitch. learn to be seen and not heard
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.