[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Y-you mean I've been lifting all of this time for nothing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 49

File: btfo.jpg (89KB, 663x833px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
btfo.jpg
89KB, 663x833px
Y-you mean I've been lifting all of this time for nothing?
>>
>>35185650
Do you know how many women want the Rocks cock?

Too many.
>>
>>35185650
what happened to dadbod meme? did it finally die?
>>
It's literally impossible to be "super jacked" as a natty. It's still hard even with roids
>>
>>35185650
Here are some tips:

>Don't talk about lifting with women.
Waste of time. They want to talk about themselves.

>Don't brag about how hard you work to look good.
Women have no work ethic. They want you to look good naturally.

>Implying you're "Jacked".
You're not.

>Lift for the confidence.
Women like a confident man, regardless of fitness.

You're welcome.
>>
my question is why the fuck are you reading articles than women write about what they want?

fuck this board. Seriously full of betas
>>
Pretty sure it's common knowledge that people who get to The Rock's size and aren't movie stars / athletes / have a legitimate reason to be that size are homosexual.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x619px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x619px
But what if my girlfriend loves me anyway? Do you think the media will allow me to lift more then?
>>
File: file.jpg (39KB, 436x436px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.jpg
39KB, 436x436px
>another "what girls want" thread

I'm done with /fit/, there are much better boards on this website
>>
File: leave.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
leave.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>35185722
dont let the door hit u on ur're way back to /hm/, faggot
>>
>>35185650
good thing i dont lift for women but myself
>>
>>35185722
see you tomorrow, fag
>>
>>35185650
>1. Guys who value internet top 10 lists
>>
>>35185727
>>35185738
>more stale memes
I'm out too
>>
File: 1446610138095.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446610138095.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
If you're natty, you will never get so big that girls are repulsed by you.
>>
>>35185650

Author is just salty she can't have the Rock take her to poundtown on the fuck-truck express.

Sour grapes, man. Women don't like competition.

And who gives a bloody fuck what they want, anyways?

If you want something, go out and get it. Fuck what anyone else thinks. You'll attract likeminded people, and you won't have to deal with shitheads.
>>
You're not going to get super jacked unless youre roiding so what's the point of this article? Women want fit lean and muscular which requires lifting, they are so retarded that they think this comes naturally for men but that's another issue.
>>
>>35185773
>sour grapes man
>implying you're not being sour yourself
>>
>>35185650
I'd like to know how you look. Let's see if you qualify as a walking protein shake.
>>
>>35185674
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW6Kv9dFRDo
>>
When women say they don't like really muscley guys and just want someone "lean and with some definition" they are usually picturing some roided monster vs a jacked natty guy. Seriously next time a woman says she doesn't like guys with big muscles and likes lean fit guys instead, ask her to show you a picture of what she's talking about. Its gonna be some ripped guy. Women underestimate how hard it is to get jacked, its the same mentality of people who say they don't lift because they don't wanna get bulky
>>
>citation needed

Don't be fooled, brothers. This is just another part of the ongoing "fat acceptance" cyber terror campaign.
>>
>>35185890
this desu
>>
>believing anything feminist propaganda
>>
>>35185890

ye
>>
>implying women actually know what they want
>>
every girl that knocks on fit guys are either flat as a board or fat as fuck

>Plank and lard ass in anatomy lab in college class, going over muscles.
>they talk about each muscles like traps arms and etc and say "yeah I hate when those are too big on a guy" "yeah guys that do that are compensating"
>Im in their group and sitting there with a flat face
>"Good thing none of the guys that work out to that level of dedication do it for the gratification of women; have you guys heard of the story of the fox and the grapes?"
>they dont know the story
>tell them about a fox that would see grapes in a high branch that he could not reach or ever get, and any grapes he could get were rotten. He then went on the internet and posted about how terrible grapes are
>they get visibly upset and start saying that they would never go for a guy like me
>mention that "I am not interested with women with...your body "type"..."
>they go and tell the prof Im harassing them
>fit gf comes into class like she always does to wait for me to finish so we can leave together
>all sorts of jelly from plank and hamplanet

fox and the grapes, fox and the grapes.
>>
>>35185983

This
>>
>>35185650
>implying anyone should want some dumb shallow bitch who judges people based on their looks instead of the confidence and inner strength that getting jacked like that would indicate
>>
Complete and utter lie tbqh. There's nothing better than a ripped dude who can toss you around like a rag doll.
I fucked my trainer and it was A+ tbqh senpai.
>>
>>35185997
>plank and hamplanet
kek
>>
File: getALoadOfTHisGuy.jpg (85KB, 776x602px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
getALoadOfTHisGuy.jpg
85KB, 776x602px
>>35185997
>guyz this actually happened guyz
>>
>>35185650
Guy in op pic looks like the wrestler The Rock of he took a bunch of roids
>>
>>35185650
>implying you're super jacked
>>
>>35185997
kek
wheres the fox story from
>>
>>35185751
Peace homo
>>
>>35185650
People hate something they can't achieve. Whether they are fat, skinny or muscular. These kind of people are mental cases.
>>
File: 1445284382308.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445284382308.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>35186062
You dont fucking say
>>
>>35185890
>people who say they don't lift because they don't wanna get bulky

aahhhhhhhhhh this triggers me

>>35185679
>It's literally impossible to be "super jacked" as a natty. It's still hard even with roids

thanks m8. Fucking hell, like you fall into a gym and hit the ground looking like rich piana.

>>35185890
>Seriously next time a woman says she doesn't like guys with big muscles

As >>35185685 pointed out, what women really want and what they say they want are 2 different things. When girls say they want a DYEL skellington hipster they believe themselves, because girls want to think they are deep and not like every other shallow whore out there who is into looks. Contrariwise, even women who admit to being into swole men will spread for a DYEL man who has enough charisma or other compensating characteristics.

There is also the "sour grapes" phenomenon that girls are prone to as >>35185997 points out.
>>
>>35186062
his name is the boulder
>>
The Rock did go overboard with the roids. He was a fine specimen about 10 years ago.
>>
>>35185997
/r/thathappened
>>
>>35186084
it's an ancient one


Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.' People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.[3]
>>
>>35185650
Guys getting jacked for girls is like girls putting on makeup for guys. Difference is getting jacked is more impressive than 10dollar makeup.
>>
>>35186101
>>35185997
Idk if this is entirely true. I've always been a larger girl (up until about a year ago) and /fit/ guys went wild over me. I don't know what it was, but super good looking, muscular guys would always be hitting on me and saying cringy things like "I love your sweet curves".
I think the problem that women tend to have with super fit guys is that there's a tendency of entitlement, or at least a perception of entitlement. No one really wants a Chad
>>
File: goal body.png (413KB, 530x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goal body.png
413KB, 530x395px
>>35185814
>>
>>35186159
maybe you just looked easy
>>
>>35186159
>larger girl
>/fit/guys went wild over me
>fit guys are entitled
>no one really wants a chad

so much good bait in one post
>>
>>35185650
probably the hottest woman i know personally literally soaks her thong whenever she sees a pic of the rock. i'll take that over some faggot "10 things" clickbait any day.
>>
>>35185683
>>Don't talk about lifting with women.
>Waste of time. They want to talk about themselves.
>>Don't brag about how hard you work to look good.
>Women have no work ethic. They want you to look good naturally.

I want to disagree with you but I've found these two things true, especially as of late.
>>
>>35186159
>I think the problem that women tend to have with super fit guys is that there's a tendency of entitlement, or at least a perception of entitlement. No one really wants a Chad

Please, girls love entitled, shitlordy men. The times I was most successful picking up girls was when I gently made fun of them, made sexist comments, acted like they were the ones who wanted me, had them buy me drinks, accused them of being really forward, etc etc.

>I've always been a larger girl

well, since I started lifting I have noticed I'm more attracted to thicker women, though it's more "in addition to" and not "instead of" slender women. Muh test
>>
>>35186178
Nigga spray tanned and turned 20 degrees to the right
>>
>>35186178
>SSclaimsanothervictim.png
>>
>>35186566
Ha. Meme.
>>
>>35186571
No need to be so salty, friend. There is always time to cut down and start things over properly.
>>
>>35185650
>most women are turned off by men who roid

not entirely convinced but ok, i don't juice anyway.
>>
File: 1448107320001.jpg (93KB, 960x715px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448107320001.jpg
93KB, 960x715px
>>35186237
That's because she is aware of his high status.

The rock and his carbon copy with 0 status and power are NOTHING alike in the eyes of women. One is a bad boy alpha male the other one is compensating for his short dick. I wish it wasn't so but it's exacftly how females think. Muscles without social power are not an indicator of high status.

As for raw sexual appeal, and this shit has been researched again and again, the only things that matter are shoulder to waist ratio which is 70% genetic (since you can only add so many inches to the relevant areas through lifting), as an extension small hips, wide neck, low bodyfat.

And as always, face and height trump all.
>>
>>35185837
Cringeworthy.
>>
>>35186716
Every scene of the WWE is. But its fun.
>>
>>35186178

if i looked like that i would just cut down to 120 lbs turbo-otter mode before actually lifting
>>
Honestly I think this is mostly aimed at those dudes with biceps that give the vibe that they cant reach far enough back to wipe their own arse.

Seriously why would you need arms that big?
>>
>>35186738

He probably read a sticky and took some advice to do ss and eat all the food
>>
>>35186456

Forgot to mention he took his pants off
>>
brah this shit is about pacifying people & appeasing them

same reason they release the:

> LOSE 700 LBS OVERNIGHT LITERALLY

> GET 6 PACK IN A WEEK BY DOING THIS 1 WEIRD TRICK

> AVERAGE = BETTER

> YOU'RE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE -- HERES 50 REASONS WHY

people are looking for confirmation bias for their life perspective & the media profits off giving them what they wanna see.

you'll get 1000x more purchases on your magazine by telling people they're great the way they are than you will by telling them they need to work to improve themselves.
>>
How silly is this, people trying to analyze behavior and view it in a negative way.
>If we're being 100% serious here:
>No, bodybuilding is not for "manlet faggots".
>No, not all women are turned off by roids.
>No, not everyone is "compensating" for something.
Trying to generalize in such a major way is silly and inaccurate.
>>
>>35185650
who gives a fuck what justification a fat blue haired bitch will give to talk down people who actually achieve something
>>
>>35186178

thats john romero of quake fame.
>>
>>35185677
it was only alive in the minds of failures
>>
>>35185683
if you speak to vacuous, self-centered bitches then yes. I actually speak to women who lift weights themselves, they circle me as i talk and hang onto my every word.

stop going to clubs and expecting engaging conversations
>>
>>35185688
so your gay then brah? cool
>>
>>35186705
ive maintained a harem whilst doing nothing but sponging off them and lifting. i work for a goddamn taxi company answering phones. Keep telling yourself limiting beliefs bro, more for the rest of us
>>
>>35185650

Don't worry friend, you're not that big.
>>
>>35187053
All women are the same.
>>
>>35186705

this is retarded

you're discounting the fact that people just like to fuck what's sexually attractive to them.

yeah I forgot how women are really attracted to male strippers w/ 6 packs is because of when they're not part time strippers they're working as CEO lawyer doctors 900000k a month w/ lambos/mercs/bmws in each colour of the rainbow.

like I mean really, do get off r/redpill every once and awhile and visit the real world nigga damn

i'm embarrassed for you.
>>
>>35186566
nah that's this pic
>>
File: 1448398218219.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448398218219.png
18KB, 509x411px
>mfw gf left me for a way smaller gay
>I'm 5'7 and 250lbs
>it's literally all muscle at 7% bf

this is true
>>
>>35187127
pussy is the same u moron, women are different. some women love violence, others are submissive, others are fiesty. learn what turns each one on, rather than acting like a 5 year old
>>
>>35187155
post pics then you cock
>>
>>35187101
You seem to have misinterpreted my post since your experiences do not contradict what I said. That's fine, I can tell you are low IQ. Not going to discuss this any further.
>>
>>35187155

so when you're not posting on 4 chan you're competing @ Mr Olympia then yeah?

since you technically have more lean mass than phil heath does I'm sure you'd do really well.
>>
>>35187186
i can tell your a male feminist. Your post said "status is everything blah blah im a red pill faggot"

i countered that my status isnt great, but i still fuck bitches. and then you go full macintosh.
>>
>>35187138
>you're discounting the fact that people just like to fuck what's sexually attractive to them.
Yeah and it isn't muscle mass for the vast majority of sexually attractive females without a positive correlation to social status in place.

Cope more by the way.
>>
>>35187186

I like that you go out of your way to mark yourself to make it easier to identify your retarded posts.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2657x4723px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2657x4723px
>>35185814
>>
>>35187226

so if it's not physique with a male stripper what is it?

personality? income? social status?

they can derive that from his stripping, right?

;).

> that feel your entire thesis is unravelled by a single example.
>>
File: male feminist.jpg (18KB, 500x887px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
male feminist.jpg
18KB, 500x887px
>>35187226
why do i get a strong feeling you look like this
>>
>>35187238
fuck you that's not me
>>
>>35187227
My pleasure, it weeds out newfags.
>>
>>35187240
a fat balding old man who smells of piss climbs on top of a 25 year old 10/10.

he whispers in her ear, im the director of a pharmaceutical corporation and i have a diversified portfolio of skills. She responds by moaning like a whore and having a violent orgasm

true story bro
>>
File: bodys.jpg (154KB, 465x465px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bodys.jpg
154KB, 465x465px
>>35187209
>>35187169
bf is a rough estimate, but here is me, almost didnt fit in the frame
>>
>>35187268

ahahahahha

more like she cringes and hopes he finishes quickly.

nigga that's like saying a prostitute moans with orgasmic pleasure when shes fucking her fat balding clientele

no, they just know there's an endgame once the fucking is over and its profit.
>>
>>35187243
Because I insulted your intelligence and broke several location and gender specific social taboos, so your ego had to resort to cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>35187305
>broke several location and gender specific social taboos

what the fuck is this fat faggot on about
>>
>>35185997
t-t-this really happened you guys

i p-promise
>>
>>35186237
>be hot girl
>browsing internet
>encounter a picture of the Rock
>ah, shit. Not again....
>fill sink with water
>remove thong and let it soak
>curse the day I made that bet
>>
>>35187253
why is your head so small?
>>
>>35187305
Lmao what the fuck are you talking about

You sound like a virgin
>>
File: the rock.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the rock.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>35187367
>>
>>35187240
Explain what my thesis is according to your interpretation so we are on the same page and I can actually help you out.

Also I have no clue what you are on about with male strippers tbf, are you attracted to them?
>>
I'm a hungry skeleton and i make out with a lot of girls...
I dunno... I have many hobbies and interests that help me... If i became fit i would be fuckin amazing for women...
>>
test
>>
>>35185674
This. Chicks dig the people's champ.
>>
>>35187572
Legit.
>>
>>35185650
You will never become that big without steroids anyway, so stop worrying.
>>
>>35185650
>things that really turn off fat insecure cumdumpsters
ftfh
>>
>>35187647
>>
>>35187138
>>35187240
Male strippers dude? Perhaps a small minority likes them, but you are kidding yourself if you think being a male stripper is anything good in the eyes of most women.
>>
Everyone is missing the most important flaw in ops article. I don't an average girl. Average girls are average. I strive for a good looking successful girl that I won't be embarrased to be seen with in public. Further more I want a girl that respects hard work and dedication. Being fit literally filters the trash.
>>
>>35187668
>Ryan Gosling's torso

He has wide as fuck hips, no way.
>>
>>35187668
>ryan gosling's torso
Dude has no definition lmao
>>
>>35187668
I know that women generallyt dont like guys who are too big, but its still nothing to worry about. Just dont do roids and strive to look the way you want to look.
>>
>>35187664
High quality non primitive females are turned off by gymrats too, sorry.
>>
>>35187718
>>35187705

>2015
>still thinking what women say is what they mean

i went from 60kg to 112kg. trust me, women dont want to date me but they definitely will cheat on their boyfriends with me
>>
>>35187732
You have to think quantitatively, if women say that they dont like super jacked dudes, if skinnier guys get more attention, if movies made for women, like 50 shades and that stripper movie, have only a slightly jacked guys in them, then maybe women in general simply prefer those types of guys.
>>
>>35187761
i dont give a shit about movies or any of that bullshit. If i get with a woman its due to me having the balls to walk up to her, make her laugh and engineer way of separating her from her friends and getting her back to my place.

skinny, or muscle, just implant the idea that what you have is better.

say you're broke, you can spin it by saying nothing is worse than someone who inherits money, i work for what i have etc etc. most women will go along with it. very few women that are desirable tend to have strong views, they just go with the flow.

same with body type, like i said ive seen both sides of the coin, you just have to sell what your offering in a convincing way
>>
>>35187683
>I strive for a good looking successful girl
And what makes you think that high quality non primitive girls are especially attracted to anything bigger than ottermode?

Let me answer that for you: Your cognitive dissonance because it's an attack on what you perceive to be your superior lifestyle, masculinity, discipline etc. all of which you equate to being the more sexually attractive man.

Sadly anything bigger than fight club Brad is not sexually attractive to top shelf women. It's not necessarily unattractive unless you are nearing kali muscle tier but it doesn't make you a walking god, especially if you have a peasant's face.

We know a lot about what women want and we ask them 99% of the time through questionnaires. Women prefer white men. Women prefer tall men. Women prefer powerful men. These are hopefully evident to any adult man living in Western civilization. Hot girl/uggo is irrelevant.

And then there is preferred body type see pic related. Gee I dunno I guess women just decided almost unanimously to lie about the only productive hobby of most people on here. Yeah, that must be it.
>>
>>35187288
I would leave you too.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 190x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 190x188px
>>35185674
The correct answer is all of them senpai
>>
body has nothing to do with how woman perceive you. Most women don't even care how "attractive" you look, because to them sex isn't about picking the most beautiful thing and fucking it like it is to guys.

To them sex is more of a dominance thing - it doesn't even matter what you look like women want to get dominated in bed. It's easier for them to accept and "give into" being dominated by alpha confident men than it is insecure men regardless of what you look like. Whether they get horny or not has less to do with your physical body and more to do with the emotional state they're in while being fucked/about to be fucked - and no surprise - "hot" men are guys who intuitively know how to put a woman in that specific emotional state. It's not an appearance based thing
>>
The Rock is fucking hot fuck that article.
>>
>>35187880
So that's why the likes of O'Pry and lucky nigger smith are sexual gods to women..
>>
File: 1448123291943.jpg (15KB, 324x291px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448123291943.jpg
15KB, 324x291px
>>35187880
>body has nothing to do with how woman perceive you
there are people on /fit/, RIGHT NOW, who actually believe this
>>
>>35187880
i have a friend a a birth mark on his forehead. he looks diseased. Hes a fucking great guy, cracks jokes, and has a genuinely positive outlook. Guy cant find a girlfriend for shit.
>>
ITT: Tumblr comes for a visit and offers unsolicited "advice" without backing up a single claim.
Cliffs: watching a moron speculate on women.
>>
>>35187958
Agreed. Every woman cares about how you look. They may settle for you, but guaranteed they aren't masturbating about you.
>>
ITT: Any post that attacks my preconceived notion of barbell curls making me more attractive than David Gandy is tumblr
Cliffs: Watching permavirgin gymrats sperg out at the mere implication of ottermode being more attractive to women than rockmode
>>
>>35188019
So mad and salty lol.
Nice b8 m8. Stay fat.
>>
>>35187718
>Posting pictures of a 16 year old girl's gay best friend as proof of her preference in sexual partner.
You must know what you're talking about.
>>
>>35188069
So delusional and cognitively impaired lol

ITT: gymcels cope with having their escape fantasy ripped to pieces.
>>
>>35188110
That's not a 16 year old girl my coping friend. She is an internationally successful lingerie model in her prime.
>>
>>35188019
>>35188111

calm down
>>
>>35188019
I had to google that Gandy feller. He's got a pretty nice body. He looks like he has spent some time in the gym.
>>
>>35188132
True, he is somewhat of an exception in the model industry with the other extreme being >>35188111

Are you starting to read between the lines yet?
>>
>>35187305
>cognitive dissonance
bruh put down the thesaurus, it doesn't make you smarter
>
dafukdis.jpg
>>
>>35185650
fuck it. now i'm curious. what are the other 9?
>>
>>35188159

#1. non-white
>>
>>35188154
Nah dude. That twink dude is just for fags I reckon. but hey, I just caught the end of this thread (the one post I replied to) and don't wanna waste time arguing about nothing with strangers, so carry on.
>>
>>35188170
#2. under 6'2
>>
File: alg-laughing-jpg.jpg (46KB, 970x702px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alg-laughing-jpg.jpg
46KB, 970x702px
>>35187288
>7% body fat

Bitch you are like 20% body fat. No wonder she left you
>>
>>35187845
Because a woman who doesn't respect and understand the value of a well tuned body is by my own definition trash. I am not interested in the type of woman who finds a healthy, athletic, muscular male unattractive because our lifestyles and values are obviously incompatible. It's not cognitive dissonance to not be interested in a person that doesn't respect or understand your lifestyle.

Tldr: it's not that I think that the majority of women are especially into fit guys but I'm into women that are.
>>
>>35188186
3. Less than 8x6
>>
>>35188197
4. is a virgin
>>
File: 1447299760500.jpg (484KB, 960x567px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447299760500.jpg
484KB, 960x567px
>>35188159
Fuck it. I googled it.

10. Wolf Whistling
9. Yelling something from your car
8. White Knighting.
7. Telling a random girl she's beautiful
6. Hassling hot barternders
5. Negging
4. Fighting
3. Becoming super jacked.
2. Not taking the hint.
1. Pretending like you're a good guy.

There you have it.
>>
File: 1299172076913.gif (970KB, 300x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1299172076913.gif
970KB, 300x225px
>>35187288

>7% bf

my sides
>>
>>35188156
It's exactly what his response amounts to, are you intimidated by (rather commonplace) words that you aren't familiar with?

A person that is interested in coming to an agreement on what is the closest approximation of truth does not insult the opposing side by telling them "I'm imagining you to be really fat right now because you disagree with me". That's what butthurt people who had their egos hurt do.

btw judging by timezones I assume it's NA prime time on here so really shame on you. English is my third language and I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible here. Just lol.
>>
>>35187845
According to your pic girls apparently hate tattoos and black and white photos.
>>
>Men need to be jacked so they roid
>Women need to be busty so the silicon
Looool
>>
>>35188214
that shit's clearly written by a woman. and why would anyone trust a woman to know what she wants.
>>
>>35188264

seems fairly honest to me, most of those traits listed are beta as fuck and cringe worthy. even the getting too big thing makes alot of sense. being in good shape and lifting heavy is attractive, injecting artificial potentially dangerous substances because youre so desperate to look good and want to be seen screams low self esteem and beta as fuck
>>
>>35188193
>It's not cognitive dissonance to not be interested in a person that doesn't respect or understand your lifestyle.
Yet you said in your first post that only average girls think this way while good looking successful girls (sic) would agree that you are a sexual god. You are backpedalling with this post.
>>
>>35188236
According to reality and being forced to live on this planet for a while now meatheads do not get the high quality women unless they are hot in the face and/or have high status. Muscles are a non-factor.
>>
>>35188300
those traits are only "beta" when they come from undesirable "beta men." If a guy she wants to fuck does any of that shit she won't even notice it.
But what you wrote is probably bait anyway so it's pointless to argue.
>>
>>35185677

It literally started out as a joke that stupid faggots took seriously and actually thought it was something woman wanted
>>
>>35185650
the rock has smashed more pussy than I have interacted with. women do not know what they want.
>>
>>35188350

Screaming out of your car isnt beta highschool shit? white knighting isnt beta as fuck? telling girls you barely know theyre beautiful and giving them validation for no reason isnt beta? trying to fuck bartenders that are at work when theres available girls around isnt beta? i could go on but you get my point, all that shit is cringey behaivour alpha wannabes that spend their time on pickup artist forums think is cool
>>
>>35188307
cringe honestly
>>
>>35187412

he skipped head day
>>
>>35185997

you forgot the part where your dad works at Nintendo
>>
>>35188372
my point is that all those things are labeled as bad when girls see them coming from undesirable men. So if a bartender sees a guy she would gladly fuck hit on her that list will be the last thing she remembers. It is all about frame and attitude bro. If you act alpha, people and girls will believe that you are.. untill you sperg out.
>>
>>35187412
>your
Welcome to /fit/
>>
>>35188386
Cringe honestly too. Argue like a man you mouse. Show integrity.
>>
>>35188438

i guess the point im making is most alpha guys arent so desperate for pussy they need to resort to that shit. its a beta mentality to constantly be hitting on girls everywhere you go thinking its a 'numbers game'
>>
>>35186084
there's a retelling in Grimm's fairy tales
>>
>>35188307
If that's how you interpreted what I said then you are bringing your own baggage into the conversation.
>>
File: 1385279955471.png (209KB, 268x265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385279955471.png
209KB, 268x265px
>>35187288
>bf is a rough estimate huh
yee no shit
>>
>>35187288
the only thing thats rough, is the state of your arsehole after you eat a burrito
>>
>>35188452
well, isn't it? maybe you have better luck than me, but I don't remember the last time a girl was hitting on me. so I have to go and make the first move. and most of the time, that shit doesn't lead to anything with the girls you like.
>>
>>35188506
Honestly just LOL @ the notion that meatheads are a paragon of discipline and hard work and their narcissistic pursuits trump the regular hard working man. Just lol. This is pure escape fantasy and ego masturbation because lifting happens to be your hobby horse.

That was your argument after all, after you realized that it's a myth that high quality high status high confidence women care about bulk.

Open your eyes man. Brad in fight club is commonly cited as the female ideal by average girls and 10/10s alike. Reasonably fit without looking tryhard, high status, handsome man in his prime. Meanwhile Joff does gay for pay and bangs 6/10s at best. What a surprise. Except that it's not.
>>
>>35185650
yeah i bet the rock never gets pussy
>>
>>35188674
>LOL @ the
Confirmed for not being a native.
>>
>>35185744
Underrated post of the day
>>
>>35188674
This is the cringiest most try hard pseudo intellectual poster I've ever seen.
It's sad tbqh senpai
>>
>>35188747
It's a visit from tumblr
>>
>>35186125
>/r/thathappened
You forget where you are newfag
>>
>>35188747
It's a matter of aesthetics. I couldn't care less about not fitting in.

Not that I'm not -the- mfd. [email protected] next wave /fit/. Old fit would have asked for pics ten posts ago.
>>
>>35188780
And that's all you will ever come up with, "lol thesaurus". Like I said before, if you are American, be aware that I'm cringing right back at you.

My arguments are perfectly reasonable. Hitting the gym for 5 years is not special. Not that women appreciate dedication per se anyways.
>>
>>35185650
>walk in the gym
>women stare at me
>get a pump, look substantially bigger than I did when I first walked in
>ignored
>>
>>35188868
Oh shit, they LOOKED at you?

You must be INCREDIBLY high status and handsome too

sen fucking pai
>>
>>35188890
what?
>>
>>35185773
back to reddit kek
>>
>>35188674
I think we are using the term average differently. You seem to be using it as an adjective with a pre defined meaning specifically related to a women's look whereas I'm using its statistical definition.

>Brad in fight club is commonly cited as the female ideal by average girls and 10/10s alike

No Brad in fight club is commonly cited as the female ideal by average girls. The fact that many of those girls are extremely pretty/hot/good looking is irrelevant. If it is in fact the average opinion of women then I can say that women that hold this opinion are average.

Also despite your attitude Brad Pitt has a respectable body in fight club and it is far above the majority of males out in the real world.

Finally you keep referring to me as a meathead and claiming that I expect girls to see me as some kind of God despite the fact that I am not a meathead and my stance boils down to basically "I like girls that like what I offer."

I get it. You had something really important to say and it was best said as a response to a very specific type of person that held very specific views, but in your rush to spew your bullshit instead of responding to the comment you made several assumptions and added extra intention And responded to that instead.

Tldr: Fuck Off and grow up.
>>
>>35187288
you're as delusional as a fat tumblr feminist
>>
>>35188901
In homo sapiens females have their pick of the males when it comes to mating. That's why we are stronger, bigger, have better bone structure and so forth, natural selection. Women are ugly and lazy, men are fucking aesthetic and full of potential, the Greeks understood this. Point being that women screen us because we are a sexually dimorphic species and as such we are the colorful aesthetic clowns while women rate us /10 on our performance.

So what (obviously) happened was that these childrearers screened you once, then realized you were below their unnaturally high standards.

Consider yourself rejected.
>>
>>35189017
>"I like girls that like what I offer."
And anyone else is average. We get it. Grow up yourself buddy boyo.
>>
>>35189050
consider yourself retarded
>>
>>35189050
>In homo sapiens females have their pick of the males when it comes to mating.

On what fucking planet? Not this one bruh. If you're willing to dick any broad that offers then you're just hard up and have no standards.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
>Everyone is missing the most important flaw in ops article. I don't an average girl. Average girls are average. I strive for a good looking successful girl that I won't be embarrased to be seen with in public. Further more I want a girl that respects hard work and dedication. Being fit literally filters the trash.

>finally you keep referring to me as a meathead and claiming that I expect girls to see me as some kind of God despite the fact that I am not a meathead and my stance boils down to basically "I like girls that like what I offer."
>>
>>35189069
The way you isolate and quote out of context in order to insult people makes you a bad person.
>>
>>35189050
Do you have any reading comprehension ability?
>>
>>35189093
>>35189069
We get it. You're a shit head and can't accept when you've made a mistake so you double down by quoting people inappropriately to try and make them look dumb so we might all overlook your idiotic behaviour.
>>
>>35189096
Want me to break it down line by line?

>walk in the gym
>women stare at me
Natural screening behavior by female homo sapiens.

>get a pump, look substantially bigger than I did when I first walked in
Oh wow a minimal increase in muscle volume? The girlies are sure to keep staring. ! I hope your face doesn't look like a potat-

>ignored
Rejected 40 minutes ago.
>>
File: gay.jpg (55KB, 610x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gay.jpg
55KB, 610x516px
>implying anyone on this board gives a shit what grills thinks
All about that butt puss
>>
>>35189180
>Natural screening behavior by female homo sapiens.
>women stare at every guy to determine his physical attractiveness

Nah autist, any person can look at someone out of focus and in their peripheral to determine if they're worth looking at or not. Which is why not everyone gets stared at.
>>
>>35189180
>>walk in the gym
>>women stare at me
>Natural screening behavior by female homo sapiens
Women don't stare at every male who walks by to see how good looking they are. Maybe you need to leave your basement instead of hypothesizing how women behave, and actually observe it?
>>
>>35189178
You blind hypocritical buffoon. The glaring difference between your OP and other posts was why I started this tirade.

I can quote some more if you want but you might as well just admit you changed your mind.
>>
>taking advice on fitness from women
Shiggy diggy my niggy
I mean seriously. You think guys as jacked as the rock or Arnold ever had a problem slaying?? Fuck no. Sure there are women that don't find it attractive. But they're the fat insecure kind.
>>
>>35187140
>dem hips
>>
>>35189276
No because they were rich. Jeeze
>>
>>35189260
>Women don't stare at every male who walks by to see how good looking they are
They actually do with every decent one.

>>35189244
>Nah autist, any person can look at someone out of focus and in their peripheral to determine if they're worth looking at or not.
>autist
The irony. By the way women also check for behavior, social status among peers etc. which original poster most likely lacked as well.

Cope.
>>
>>35189315
>They actually do with every decent one.

No if they're staring they've already determined that person is worth looking at, you retard.
>>
ITT

>I don't care what girls want!
>b-b-but they still like super-buff m-men.. r-right?
>>
>>35189315
>the girls checked and judged the male for his behavior, social status among peers etc
>in a gym where you can expect most people to be there by themselves and trying to finish their workout

Stop trying to sound intelligent nerd
>>
How many surveys and articles will it take for you guys to accept the truth already?

Most women prefer ottermode or ottermode+ bodies. You can either accept that and ignore it, but you can't deny it.
>>
>>35189384
I recognize that women liked me more when I weighed significantly less, but I choose to lift anyway. Just can't see myself dropping a bunch of weight or stopping.
>>
>>35189276
>But they're the fat insecure kind.
Of course! All women who are not attracted to Arnold are fat and disgusting! It's not like 99% of bikini models, waifu actresses and all other high quality non primitive babes are dating complete dyels who have similar status, similar dreams and aspirations, hobbies that actually matter and are naturally handsome and tall, I mean who would fall for those superficial qualities when you can have MASS instead.

Fucking lol at your life and fucking lol @ your grapes man, holy shit if you were next to me I would shoot you in your face right now like its nothing because you ARE nothing.

No but seriously lifting has ruined your judgement. Seek help.
>>
>>35189350
>No if they're staring they've already determined that person is worth looking at, you retard.
And? This means nothing. They rejected him afterwards.

Most likely scenario is OP was "stared" at not by the entire gym but by exactly two girls and a ficus plant for 2.5 seconds each.

>>35189369
>in a gym where you can expect most people to be there by themselves and trying to finish their workout
You can bet your ass if you know all the regulars it increases your chances with girls in there.

But don't take my word for it, observe the popular guys in your gym and other social settings.

inb4 the gym is not a social setting, please don't say this for your own sake your replies are already dangerously high in autism
>>
>>35186084
Aesop.
>>
>>35185683
>>Don't talk about lifting with women.
>Waste of time. They want to talk about themselves.
Find better women
>>Don't brag about how hard you work to look good.
>Women have no work ethic. They want you to look good naturally.
Same for men. Men don't want to hear about your 5 plate squat just as much as women don't.
Also, do you care about what a woman does to make herself look better? Regardless of how MUCH easier it is. Do you care how many hours she spent shopping/putting on make up/waxing/eating little etc? I know I don't.
>>Lift for the confidence.
>Women like a confident man, regardless of fitness.
Ergo, lift for women?

Holy shit, you reek of insecurity dude.
>>
>>35189480
>They rejected him afterwards.
>after they initially started and determined he was worth looking at

Yeah that's the point of the post, and the thread. Initially found the lad good looking but was too jacked and not appealing. Pretty sad how your dumbass couldn't understand that from the beginning. Whew I should be a special ED teacher.

>You can bet your ass if you know all the regulars it increases your chances with girls in there.

Yeah...that doesn't mean someone is going to be negatively judged for not socializing. In a place where most rational thinking adults expect people to be there by themselves and trying to get work done.
>>
>>35189440
so edgy
>>
>>35188372
>Don't neg (i.e. insult them)
>Don't compliment
>just don't into girl you beta fuckboy
>no matter what you do I'll view it negativly
>I'm a strong entitled modern feminist who don't need no man
>you don't deserve a woman like me
>etc
>etc.
>etc....

if they aren't receptive, they won't be receptive. Move on, talk to someone else, you are encouraging and validating their behavior and ideas because after a negative judgment after that first attempt, their opinion won't change, and your position will just go downhill, like a fucking landslide.
>>
Gymrat culture is such an obviously inferior subculture. The majority of female fitness models have rat faces or they're dirty pakis. Needless to say rats go with rats. What you also typically see is bulked up potatoes dating "high test". Rarely if ever do you see a gymrat dating a genuinely high quality babe.

How people don't see that there is no difference between goths and gymrats and other subhumans can only be explained by superiority complex because squats. Yes, the only thing you have going for you is moderate health benefits, yet any casual ottermode swimmer beats you by literal miles in that category. Yes literal because they literally outswim you because they have a strong heart while you have a little rat's heart. And then you wonder why ottermode is more attractive.

You silly little rats.
>>
>>35189626
>Yes literal because they literally outswim you because they have a strong heart while you have a little rat's heart

Have you been drinking steel reserve's tonight?
>>
>>35189572
>Yeah that's the point of the post, and the thread.
Did you just make that up?

>Initially found the lad good looking but was too jacked and not appealing.
Oh boy oh boy. Oh boy.

What do I say at this point? Confirmed dyel? Completely out of touch with reality?

>Yeah...that doesn't mean someone is going to be negatively judged for not socializing. In a place where most rational thinking adults expect people to be there by themselves and trying to get work done.
Who said anything about negative judgement? Men compete for female attention and social status is a plus. The sum of all parts = a female's attraction to you.

Guy was most likely not that good looking, two girls found something about his appearance interesting enough anyways to look at for longer than a moment then they lost interest.

He then blew it out of proportion on a chinese image board and came up the humblebrag excuse of being "too big" in order to soothe his ego. He even found a fellow retard who entertained this idiotic notion and started to sling shit at a superior gentleman who called him out on his delusions

Afterwards the second retard had the epiphany that he should become an erectile dysfunction teacher, the reasons for this can only be explained by utter fucking autism.
>>
>>35185650

vid related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
>>
>>35189700
>Did you just make that up?

As I expected it looks like you were too retarded to read the original post of the thread, and relate it to what you initially replied to. It explains the moronic posts you made, that had no relevance to the discussion.

Reading is difficult, I know. But i'm sure you can do much better in the future my little retard!!
>>
>>35189740
What do I say at this point? Confirmed dyel? Completely out of touch with reality?

>Yeah...that doesn't mean someone is going to be negatively judged for not socializing. In a place where most rational thinking adults expect people to be there by themselves and trying to get work done.
Who said anything about negative judgement? Men compete for female attention and social status is a plus. The sum of all parts = a female's attraction to you.

Guy was most likely not that good looking, two girls found something about his appearance interesting enough anyways to look at for longer than a moment then they lost interest.

He then blew it out of proportion on a chinese image board and came up the humblebrag excuse of being "too big" in order to soothe his ego. He even found a fellow retard who entertained this idiotic notion and started to sling shit at a superior gentleman who called him out on his delusions

Afterwards the second retard had the epiphany that he should become an erectile dysfunction teacher, the reasons for this can only be explained by utter fucking autism.

He changed his mind a post later.
>>
>>35189700
>I got called a retard, so i'll call other people retards!!

keep your head up kiddo. kek
>>
>>35189655
Yeah man I'm just so drunk lol x----D ebin

>>35189585
Yeah man I'm just so le autism lol x----D nice haha
>>
>>35189756
>can't even rebuke being called out for not being able to read
>he's so mad, he posted it twice
>>
File: 1374131340908.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374131340908.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>35185773
Hi /fit/! Newbie here (this is actually my first post here in years).

This poster's post is the reason that I am staying.

Just quit it with the greentext meemin' WHY U IMPLY shitposting. It's almost 2016 bros.

I'm going to start lifting because Dwayne and you people like him are total bosses with a great attitude that helps me cope with my schizophrenia, anxiety and depression. Thanks bros.
>>
File: le anxious face.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
le anxious face.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>>35189759
No, no, it was clear to me that you were cognitively impaired from post one.

>tfw you feel a pump coming on and all girls in a 5 mile radius stop being sexually attracted to you
>fucking 50 ml of additional blood in my biceps, fuck my life
>>
>>35189780
>This poster's post is the reason that I am staying.
Of course it is. It's the revenge fantasy you have been looking for. Enough red pilling and LMS this SMV that. Just lift and you can be like the Rock who bangs bikini models on a daylee basees.

Fuark.
>>
>>35189775
>can't even rebuke being called out for believing that a pump makes you significantly bigger
>he's so dyel, he doesn't even realize his retardation
>>
>>35189809
>thinks that a pump does not make you look significantly bigger
>whilst using the terminology "dyel"

it actually getting worse for you
>>
>>35189809
>pump doesn't make you look significantly bigger

Well in your defense you probably don't have any muscle definition in the first place, and a pump doesn't make you look much bigger than you are normally. But I assure you a pump does make a huge difference - hence why people in bodybuilding (at all levels) try to achieve it before a show or shoot.
>>
>>35189780
Even though I sortof reinforced the stereotype, there will always be critics and they usually end up left in the dust like that guy in the 8th circle in Dante's Inferno: training so much to find negativity that that's all they can do.
>>
lol, there is no way to be to big natty.

Only "girls" I had to tell me I turn them off are fat girls who knew I would not bang them.
>>
>>35189802
I literally don't care about others' judgement. Some people are their own worst enemy. That is why I am here. It's about conquering yourself not people that are forgotten.
>>
>>35189780
You're welcome. And so are you.
>>
>>35185997
I want to believe.

What happened with the teacher?

Did you get in troubs?

I could imagine that shit getting you expelled in today's age.
>>
>>35189829
>>35189837
No, you are stupid and it hurts to watch.

100 ml in your chesticles does not make or break a girls attraction to you (or "4 ounces" as you subhumans would probably call it judging by what time it is). Veins in your forearms do not make or break a girls attraction to you.

Take measurements then realize you are stupid in the head.

>b-but I swear the girls liked me before, stupid pump!!
Talked to one yet? Scared of finding out that they were never attracted to you? Scared of having your ego shattered when you realize that 1/2 inch on your biceps was in fact not the reason they stopped looking? Scared of being confronted with utter fucking apathy, lack of attraction and the girl pulling out her social media device while you stand there awkwardly longing for sexual validation not knowing what to do with your hands?

Hm?
>>
File: 1413646447032.png (251KB, 623x465px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413646447032.png
251KB, 623x465px
>>35189881
>It's about conquering yourself not people that are forgotten.
Are you trying to be some type of epic samurai or wtf is this forgotten crap you're on about?
>>
>>35186212
I think we have a winner.
>>
>>35189928
"It takes a great man to do great things, become legendary"
>>
>>35189921
>100 ml in your chesticles does not make or break a girls attraction to you

There's that reading comprehension problem again. No one affirmatively claimed they were less attracted, just that there was an observation of less attention - relative to before it.
>>
>>35189921
>gets called out for stupidity again
>runs away, can't defend it
>types long, butthurt response


clockwork
>>
>>35185773
>And who gives a bloody fuck what they want, anyways?
You?
>Author is just salty she can't have [censored reddit tier]

>Sour grapes, man. Women don't like competition.
There is natural competition in place it's called screening for genetic health, healthy upbringing and social status.

>If you want something, go out and get it. Fuck what anyone else thinks.
Except when they call you out on your subhuman lifestyle, but good thing you came up with the amazing defense mechanism that is "only fat women are like this".

It's like the fit version of AWALT at this point.
>>
>>35189941
>No one affirmatively claimed they were less attracted, just that there was an observation of less attention - relative to before it.
Are you trying to swindle your way out of this with autism now?

Admit you fucked up.

>>35189967
404 argument not found. Just admit you fucked up and lost this debate 3 posts ago.
>>
>>35188388
Make me laugh.

Also, checked.
>>
>>35188443
That's the correct usage of the word.
>>
>>35190015
There is nothing wrong with being a newfag but holy shit sometimes I just want to strangle you little cubs.
>>
>>35187288
Top kek
>>
File: bread.png (331KB, 700x3287px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bread.png
331KB, 700x3287px
itt
>>
>>35189996
A couple of tips for the future, junior

1. learn how to read and grasp the point before responding (so you don't type out 2-3 long posts for no reason like you did)
2. When you are called out for a false, affirmative statement don't run away from it and try to change the subject.
>>
>>35187412
Newfag
>>
>>35189928
I just want to lift and live. I don't get this revenge fantasy. I'm not here to top Cho's high score or anything. Just want to look better in the mirror. A good attitude helps and I am in that mode because I've tried lifting before and ultimately failed due to lack of inspiration which leads to dedication.

It's good to know the type of criticisms I will eventually encounter at the gym. Elliot was a sociopath, obsessed, with probable delusions of grandeur. He should have taken it easy. College can be a loony bin and that's what did him in.
>>
>>35189996
>he likens proper reading comprehension to autism

Boy, you're remarkably stupid.
>>
>>35187140
Is that a shaved Grinch?
>>
>>35190029
>1. learn how to read and grasp the point before responding (so you don't type out 2-3 long posts for no reason like you did)
No, no, junior, that "point" only exists in your little world. My tip to you is to say what you think, work on your communication skills and next time you can avoid being intellectually dismantled by someone with an IQ two deviations above yours.

>2. When you are called out for a false, affirmative statement don't run away from it and try to change the subject.
Which would be? That a pump doesn't make you significantly bigger? I stand by that and it's not particularly hard to do so since the discussion revolved around what two 6/10 skanks think and not a BB jury like you later wanted it to be to save face.

And yeah, you can admit you fucked up now.
>>
>>35189626
>Rarely if ever do you see a gymrat dating a genuinely high quality babe.

Really? :(

Just out of rough breakup, and I've been hitting the gym hard thinking it'll make me more attractive to quality females.

Spirit broken.
>>
>>35190047
>m-muh reading comprehension
>lol learn to read xDD
>OMG YOU DIDNT READ CURECTLY :DD
Did you just finish grade school or something? What's your obsession with randomly accusing me of this?

At least say I have oedipus complex or something. Without citing what you actually mean by it both are equally valid.
>>
>>35190021
Sorry.

I'm a quick study, though.
>>
>>35190066
>i-i-i's not that i'm too dumb to read. You just didn't explain it clearly enough
>two deviations

You mean two standard deviations smart one. But i'm sure you're retarded or anything.

>I stand behind my point that the pump doesn't make a significant difference

kek keep proving you're a dyel retard. Makes a big difference, overall , in how you look and is a stable to any BB'ers shoot or appearance on stage. But clearly you don't lift.
>>
>>35190067
>Just out of rough breakup, and I've been hitting the gym hard thinking it'll make me more attractive to quality females.
Maybe it will maybe it won't but not for the reasons you think it will and especially not if you subscribe to gymrat subculture and start thinking like this unfortunate soul >>35188193 >>35187683 You can hit the gym with dedication without developing superiority complex, it's perfectly possible!

Also low bodyfat, V taper, neck DO matter. I never said don't lift at all. I'm myfitdiary man.
>>
>>35189087
But the broad will get dicked by someone with no standards. A lot more than vece-versa.
>>
>>35190137
No two super deviations actually because we are two different species.

> Makes a big difference, overall , in how you look and is a stable to any BB'ers shoot or appearance on stage.
There you go again. Yes that extra 50ml in the biceps makes a difference when it's Greene vs Heath. Did the discussion start with how two ifbb judges were staring at the professional bodybuilder anon?

Now google muscle pump before and after. Find me just one guy that could resemble Anon and post it here. I'll be waiting.
>>
>>35190215
If one was pumped and one wasn't it would make a difference.That's logically why they obsessively get the best pump they can before shows. But of course, in your logic, it makes no difference and they shouldn't bother with it in the first place. Flawless logic.
>>
>>35190156
Right on man. Thanks.
>>
>>35190215
>Did the discussion start with how two ifbb judges were staring at the professional bodybuilder anon?
>implying that only an IFBB level judge can tell the difference between someone fully pumped and "normal"
>>
>>35189626
Underated post
>>
>>35190238
Now we are just trolling aren't we..
>>
>>35190286
>only an IFBB, or any professional level judge can see the effect a pump has on someone

Are you retarded? That's an honest question.
>>
>>35185997
Why are you making yourself sound like a fedora tipping autist in your own made up story?
>>
>>35187019
underrated post
>>
>>35190293
>>35190281
You aren't trolling? Sure? Ok let's try again.

A pump makes a difference in muscle volume. Not significantly. What do I mean by that? Since the discussion revolved around a couple of girls at the gym seemingly losing interest in anon "once" he had a pump going (implying) I mean that the pump is insignificant in regards to whether g i r l s would avert their gaze because of it. Not whether ifbb judges would give you a better rating.

The question here is would they have kept staring if he didn't work up a pump? Why they did in the first place is up for speculation for all I care, we don't know for sure. But here's my completely rational guess: They were never attracted to him. Because, and I really hate repeating myself, half an inch on your biceps has no bearing on physical attractiveness. Why would it? Are you fucked in the head? Why bring up the fact that it would make a difference in a photo shoot? But I digress

They did not become unattracted. The attention they gave him was not physical attraction. It was female screening behavior. They do this with everyone. OP blew it out of proportion and found something to blame: his pump. Because it hurts to accept that some girls would reject you (harshly at times) despite "staring" at you beforehand and "playing with their hair" and other shit an autist like anon would come up with. There are actually studies out there how ugly-average guys overinterpret this type of behavior as flirtatious whereas more attractive guys simply do not.

It's 9 am I want to sleep now pls.
>>
>>35185650
Doing things and achieving goals is insecurity and believing mainstream media?

People don't get to that point for grills, they do it for themselves. Fucking stupid as fuck writer who has no critical thinking skills and projecting others as sheep.
>>
>>35187367
Like it.
>>
File: tip.gif (89KB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tip.gif
89KB, 480x270px
>>35185997
ripping yarn, chap
>>
>>35185997

Maybe the most autistic thing anyone from /fit/ has done, i bet you look like you dont even lift. Lmao my sides are in orbit right now
>>
>>35188214
Negging? The fuck is that? "Pretending like your a good guy" this must have been written by a airhead female.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>35185683
>spotted a virgin
>>
Hey pump guy I'm going out to eat but I will still read your reply if this thread archives before I come back. Explain why pump would make a difference in female attention/attraction (no autism this time please) and no bullshit about how they found him attractive intitially because a layman can in theory tell the difference between pump and no pump, it is not significant

And yeah, it was me all along. Double agent mfd.
>>
>>35185650
>9 of 11
Jelly illuminati keks confirmed
>>
Whats a girl wants!
>>
>>35190512
I'm not you lol
>>
How can you guys not understand such a simple fact?

What women SAY doesn't mean shit
Only look at what they do

>omg I would never date a jacked guy
>next week she's sucking a bodybuilders cock

>omg I would never date a short guy
>next week she's hooked on some alpha short dude

>etc

Women do NOT understand what they want, so they rationalize
>>
>>35190552
Then who was post you dumbfuck?
>>
>>35190557
>>next week she's sucking a bodybuilders cock
>>next week she's hooked on some alpha short dude
MY FRIEND IT HAPPENS ALL THE TTIIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: women.jpg (45KB, 443x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
women.jpg
45KB, 443x750px
>>
>>35190028
love this, everytime I see it posted
>>
File: 1448604026001.png (630KB, 945x655px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448604026001.png
630KB, 945x655px
>>35190583
Yeah, who cares?

Haha!
>>
>>35190601
if you care about what women care about you're fucked
>>
>>35187447
fag btfo now gtfo
>>
>>35185766
dubs for truth
>>
>>35185650
so like... why is it someone can say a statement like "women want a guy to wear a skirt and look feminine, not masculine" but if someone said "black people want fried chicken not grape soda" it becomes a problem?
>>
>>35190156

Asking you because you seem cool enough, and I don't see any threads where this question would be more appropriate.

I came across this n the sticky/FAQ. Thoughts? Standing around for 3 - 5 minutes between sets seems like an ETERNITY to me.

>"A final note on resting between sets: many programs have different philosophies on this, but it generally doesn't matter how long you leave between each set. 3-5 minutes rest has shown to be just fine for strength gains."
>>
>>35187681
hey faggot, guess what, women go to see a male stripper to say "what an attractive specimen"
not "i believe i should marry this one"
you know, like men do
>>
>>35185674
>>35185837
>>35187572
>>35187644
>>35187852

That's because of his face, fame and charisma.
>>
>>35190723
and his body, dont believe all the clickbait articles of some shitty female basement dweller
>>
>>35190741
His body was more attractive when he was a wrestler. He's 2big4most women now.
>>
Some girls like guys who lift, some don't

Some blokes like fat girls, some don't

Nobody has the same taste. Please just ignore all shit like this
>>
>>35187140
please tell me that this is photshoped
>>
File: 115392-103508-i_rc.jpg (14KB, 416x234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
115392-103508-i_rc.jpg
14KB, 416x234px
>>35187288
>7%
oink oink piggy
>>
You guys have no idea how hard this thread triggered me. I genuinely aspire to look just like The Rock and have done so ever since Fast 5. I even have a very similar photo of The Rock in my room to motivate me every day. This fucking shit ruined my day.
>>
File: 1278004038701.jpg (34KB, 285x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1278004038701.jpg
34KB, 285x298px
>>35187845
>we ask them

that's why no one takes you faggots seriously. you have to observe their actions, not listen to their words.
>>
>>35187253
So...is SS really just a meme? never tried it out
>>
>>35187447
You are a faggot who keeps going on and on about how muscles are useless by thenselves and what matters is status, which ia funny considering muscles themselves are a form of primitive status assertion, as they indicate you are the dominant male that is receiving lots of food and fighting, within a certain group.
People lived for over a hundred thousand years in a primitive status, do you believe these more down to earth status symbols somehow work less than "oh but he's some faggoty ass nigger who makes 50k a month"?
>>
>>35190436
But your point was clear since the first post, anon. Why didn't you let go?

>two deviations higher
Well they had an IQ of 60, so joke's on you.
>>
>>35187845
Women don't know what they want.
They go into women's studies to cry about women not getting engineering degrees, they get married then divorce because their life somehow didn't magically change for better after 10 years of the life they supposedly wanted, they say they want skinny dudes or dudes with "dadbods" and yet those guys are getting nearly zero pussy.
>>
>>35190671
To be honest I'm not up to date anymore with the newest legit studies but there is always the milestone 2010 meta analysis by Schoenfeld which states that 60-90 seconds is best for hypertrophy which I assume you are after.

http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/articles/mechanisms_of_muscle_hypertrophy.pdf

Despite the clickbait url Schoenfeld and the people he associates with on twitter and such are one of the most legit scientific sources in regards to practical application.

I wish I could explain in my armchair biochemist words why none of this shit is nearly as important as he makes it out to be but unfortunately I haven't taken internet debates seriously since 2013 so I think I would just make a fool out of myself at this point (even more so than before).

With you being natty and a beginner just train with a passion and if you think you need less rest in between sets at a given training volume then you are probably right.
>>
>>35190892
>Women don't know what they want.
God give me strength

>>35190886
Because I'm a retard neet who is trying to quit smoking and fit keeps my mind busy.

>>35190872
>You are a faggot who keeps going on and on about how muscles are useless by thenselves
You can't look at it that way. No one is just muscles. Everyone has a more or less handsome face. Everyone has a given body height. etc. Male strippers which you are so fond of usually aren't 3/10s and 5'5.

>and what matters is status
Relative to muscles and vice versa not as an absolute where status > all, sorry if it came across that way

> which ia funny considering muscles themselves are a form of primitive status assertion, as they indicate you are the dominant male that is receiving lots of food and fighting, within a certain group.
That's an interesting evopsych theory at least. I would question whether the amount of hypertrophy you would gain over "betas" because of your advantage would be significant tho. Cavemen didn't do 3x8 at 80% 1RM and non lifting men with naturally high test + high prenatal test don't have higher FFMI than brad in fight club either. What they do have on the other hand in most cases is a high shoulder to waist ratio because of strong sexual dimorphism caused by high T during puberty.

>People lived for over a hundred thousand years in a primitive status, do you believe these more down to earth status symbols somehow work less than "oh but he's some faggoty ass nigger who makes 50k a month"?
Yes and no. A modern high status male is that silverback gorilla, but status isn't just money. The 3 magic words are looks money and status. Then and now. Looks influence status influences money influences looks. If I ever gave the impression that I don't believe in this concept now you know that I do.
>>
>>35190892
Those guys actually ARE getting pussy.
Only people putting getting ANY pussy no matter who it's from on a pedestal like that are thirsty ass losers and the pussy bearers themselves.
>>
File: Dhali.jpg (81KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dhali.jpg
81KB, 675x1024px
>>35187019
>>
>>35190103
That guy in the pic wasnt that anon
>>
>>35190841
>you have to observe their actions, not listen to their words.
Ok, let's observe

I post from my vast catalogue of high status high quality non primitive women who are with ottermode or less because FFMI pales in comparison to other more genetic traits like being a fucking SLAYER BEAST TALL DARK AND HANDSOME DOMINANT MALE AKA HIGH SEXUAL DIMORPHISM WITH GOOD GENETIC HEALTH GOOD NUTRITION THROUGHOUT FORMATIVE YEARS HEALTHY AF SKIN DO I NEED TO GO ON

And then you post a counterexample of some pimply gymrat with his 6/10 bar skank of a gf.
>>
>>35190807
It's real. This guy has a hormonal imbalance, not SS
>>
>>35191159
>I would question whether the amount of hypertrophy you would gain over "betas" because of your advantage would be significant tho
Why would you question this? have you been to highschool? the boys who went through puberty first, gained height and muscles became the jocks
>>
>>35191219
No stupid look.

The guy is tall yeah, but he's also in that social strata and she's a celebrity so there's a 99.9% chance that the guy she's seen with or calls her boyfriend is oft anything but.
Hell she's probably getting her snatch smashed by chad thundercock or jamal long dick while parading that titanic fuccboi around as a public accessory.

Secondly, let me break this whole..."Tall, Dark, and Handsome" thing down for you.

1.Tall means they are larger and far stronger

2.Dark meaning, swarthy, meaning, not pale. Swarthy skin ALWAYS meant HUGE DICK back then.

3.Handsome. Meaning she thinks he's good looking.

So these things describe all of the things that women look for. And it's also in order of importance for what a woman looks for in a fuckbuddy/boyfriend/hubby/guy a dyke will go bi for or fuck on the regular.
>>
>>35191252
Now you are talking genetics which I agree with 100%.

I read the other post as follows: Muscles are a form of social status because they imply you have the best access to nutrition (what you mean by receiving "fighting" I'm not sure) which you gain through... well you stopped there. I'm guessing you meant genetics now. Legit.
>>
>>35191295
musculature is genetic, pre roids
it still is with roids, but to a lesser extent
>>
>>35191292
Top lel if you believe he is a fuccboi. That's your ego and your obsession with bodybuilding speaking.

The guy actually has a very sexually dimorphic dominant face. High fwhr at a low bodyfat to name an example. The guy chilled for 9 months in a HIGH TEST AS FUCK womb. (Guess why Ahnolds white sons look beta as fuck despite their dads genetics..)
>>
>>35191292
>that guy
>not tall and handsome
hes white but not pasty white
>>
File: arnolds_lovechild.jpg (29KB, 320x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
arnolds_lovechild.jpg
29KB, 320x378px
Here is him at fucking 13.

Look at that face.

Look at that high test mom.

Fucking look.

Fuck it I'm gonna marry me a HIGH TEST babe

BYE TAYLOR AND BARBARA
>>
>>35185683
He didn't say the word jacked you colossal retard.
>>
>>35187367
Keked
>>
>>35190601
Not even women know what they want. Or if they do, they'll never freely admit it because they find it makes them seem like basic bitches.
>>
>>35187053
All women are the same, you havent found some special snowflake grow up faggot redditor
>>
>>35185997
That isnt the fable at all retard, sour is the fox's dispostion to the grapes. He cant reach any of them only apples.
>>
>>35189513
Rock?
>>
>>35186119
no he's the rolley polley hard n swolley
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 49


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.