This almost fits in here due to the health part of it.
I had a mole removal yesterday on a large mole on my thigh and I have this cover over it until Friday.
Is this too much blood?
wtf that isn't a half naked ripped man. Sage and report
1. Take a new photo with better lighting and a scale so that we know how large the wound is.
2. Disinfect the area around the bandage. Clean yourself up.
3. Prepare saline solution ahead of time as well as have some fresh bandages on hand.
4. Wash your hands! I know that you touch yourself at night.
5. Slowly remove bandage. If there is a scab, do not remove it.
6. Use saline solution to flush the wound/ remove pus buildup.
7. Apply salt to the wound to help dry it out. Don't be a wuss.
8. Apply fresh dressings to the wound and tape them down.
9. Wash your hands again and don't pick at your new dressings.
I was told to leave it in until Friday, when they would change it.
It's looking pretty yuck though.
And here's a far picture to give an idea of size
>mfw I'm eating lasagna at this very moment