[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GF 80 lbs. overweight >"Baby, I'm a little concerned..."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: AE73D8A.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
AE73D8A.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
>GF 80 lbs. overweight
>"Baby, I'm a little concerned..."
>GF cries, eventually gets over it, stops smoking pot, adjusts her diet
>loses about 15 lbs.
>starts strength training, just bodyweight shit (squats, planks, push-ups, etc.)
>Ends up losing 40 lbs. pretty quickly, her confidence goes up

Now she says she's bored, wants to get stronger and use kettlebells. Problem is, I'm used to doing 5x5 barbell training and I have no idea how to apply that to kettlebell training, or even if I can, especially since all she has is a 20 lb. and 25 lb. weight.

Thoughts, /fit/? In b4 >girls don't lift.

(Pic unrelated, but eye-catching)
>>
You mean kg right
>>
>>35135555
tell her to not be stupid and do a barbell program
>>
>>35135601

What?

>>35135686

Tried. The only gym in the area has an expensive membership she refuses to pay.

Polite bump.
>>
>kettlebell
Get her to do bodyweight variations. Also, buy her a weight vest.
>>
>>35135555
>pic unrelated but eye-catching

Might as well post a pic of your morning shit next time
>>
>>35135717
Pay it for her
>>
>>35135734
Yup, this honestly. Or go late enough at night that no one is at the counter. Her progress will pretty much stop if she starts using those dipshit girl programs. Even the "good" kettlebell shit is badly inferior to even a halfassed weight session.
>>
>>35135717
Kettlebell training is probably p good for her then. Tsatsouline has a bunch of stuff on kettlebells and bodyweight that work well together, I think enter the kettlebell is good to start and tells you what weight of kettlebell to buy to start off with.

Kettlebells are more like cardio in a lot of ways, you can and probs should train them nearly every day (one maybe two rest days a week) and that's probably the biggest difference you'll have to get over between that and a 5×5 off the bat. Tsatsouline has written tons on the differences between the barbell and kettlebell paradigms.
>>
>>35135555
Mirin' quads. Pic of her body before?
>>
>>35135555
The quads you got here are nicer than your quads will ever be.

Tell your girlfriend to do her own damn research and make her own damn routine. If she can't be assed to learn how to work out on her own, she's eventually going to fail. Do you plan her meals too? Hold her hand crossing the street? Jesus fucking christ, let her be a person and develop her own sense of agency.

Quit treating women like innocent, fragile little figurines.
>>
>>35135776
>Hold her hand crossing the street?

He probably does t b h
How autistic are you that people caring for their partners sounds absurd to you?
>>
>>35135808
Holding hands with a girl is D I S G U S T I N G
>>
>>35135824
S-shut up
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>35135730
>>
>>35135555
>80 lbs.
>overweight
is she like 3feet tall?
>>
mirin quads, tell bitch to get off kettleball meme and use proper weights by bullshitting stuff like it is more likely to cause her injury and you love her so you dont want her to get hurt, then make her squat, ez pz
>>
>>35136377
You can't read too well can you senpai?
>>
>>35138122
I'm not your senpai, I'm your senpai
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.