[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 19 full time college student >6' 130lbs full mr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Drink_The_Pain_Away.jpg (20KB, 436x291px) Image search: [Google]
Drink_The_Pain_Away.jpg
20KB, 436x291px
>be 19 full time college student
>6' 130lbs full mr skeltal
>trying desperately to gain weight because I wanna make it
>eat 4 full meals a day and workout every other day because schoolwork
>hungry ALL THE TIME
>been this way since the start of summer semester last year
I've been 6' 130lbs since I was 15 years old and no matter how much I ate I never gained a single pound, does anyone have any non-bullshit ideas to help increase my calorie intake? I don't really lift and have never progressed past 20ish reps for anything because I never have the energy, but I'm trying so hard
Pic kind of related
>>
>>35134432
eat more
>>
>>35134432
literally eat more
>>
you should eat more
>>
>>35134432
have you ever heard about protein powders?
>>
>>35134432
cut the veggies, they make you full whilst providing little to no energy

MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT

and mcdonalds, lots of mcdonalds
>>
This is bait
>>
>>35134432
>>hungry ALL THE TIME

wtf, just eat more then.
Have you counted the calories in your meals?
I am 220 lbs and I eat 4000kcals a day in 4 meals.

If youre hungry all the time, why don't you eat more?
You do understand that your bodyweight is related to the stuff you put into your face right?
>>
>>35134465
I've honestly never heard of it. I've never had any of that whey protein or anything else before. Do you think I should start using that?
>>35134472
I just want to stop being a skeleton. I'm attractive enough to pick up women but taking my clothes off is embarrassing
>>
>>35134432
Drink milk,peanut butter,drink more milk
>>
>>35134475
I try to eat more but I'm a student that loves parties and that leaves little time to really work out and shop for good food. But I will try to start counting calories from now on
>>
>>35134432
Eat foods that are more calorie dense. For example, peanuts and nuts in general are high calorie but won't really fill you up. For example, I buy these Great Value brand mixed nuts, provides 170 calories per 1/4 cup, and there are 28 of those in a container that costs ~9 dollars. You don't have to eat meat or total garbage like fast food if you don't want to, there are much healthier ways to get lots of calories even if you happened to be a vegan.
>>
>>35134492
Im not saying you should count calories all the time, but estimate how many calories you get during a normal day.
If you're eating 2500kcals a day and you dont gain any weight, you should maybe see a doc if you're not a marathon runner that runs continously every day.
>>
>>35134499
I eat a (read: lots of) peanut butter sandwich like twice a day and I buy cans of peanuts or cashews to snack on while studying, but even with that I can't seem to put on a single pound
>>35134508
I eat 4 sometimes 5 meals a day and snack in between so I'm confident I eat enough to gain, but I never do. Maybe I'll try to find a decent doctor around and see if they can tell me anything
>>
>>35134492
Oh my god PLEASE fuck off. If you arent willing to make eating and lifting a priority then why the FUCK are you even making this thread?
>>
>>35134432
count calories, use my fitness pal
> eat and stop whinging, some of us are cutting weight faggot
>>
>>35134543
Because some of us want to make 6 figures AND be not completely disgusting
>>35134550
Didn't mean to whing, I've just never been able to gain weight and want to do something about it
>>
>>35134531
>I eat 4 sometimes 5 meals a day and snack in between
Well, what is a normal meal for you?
I eat up to 12 slices of bread a day and 3 other full meals, where one of the meals are 400g chicken with rice, the other is oats, milk, nuts, eggs + supplements
>>
>>35134531
You have to count your average calorie intake too bro. If you're living off peanut butter sandwiches and snacking on nuts it's no wonder you can't gain weight. Sandwiches can be an okay snack but you need to be eating a real meal with real food.
>>35134508
2500 calories ain't gonna cut it for anyone but a 5'2" manlet. I'm 6'8" and will literally lose weight even if I have a completely sedentary day and consume less than 3000 calories. On days that I have to go to work or when I work out my face either becomes a garbage disposal or I lose 5-10lbs.

It's not hard, people. You count how many calories you're consuming, and increase it until you start gaining weight.
>>
>>35134559
Well I'm about to eat half of a full chicken pot pie (I ate the other half for lunch yesterday), I had a waffle, sausage, and a hasbrown for breakfast 4 hours ago and I feel like there's a void in my stomach right now. I have no clue how to count calories, so I'd guess like +600 calories per meal? With sandwiches or other various snacks in between, like 3 a day
>>
>>35134432
Let me introduce you to my good friend: Whey protein.

This thing here, will help you recover faster from workouts, and supply all the excess calories your hungry skelly needs.

Most will tell you to buy the purest, most expensive whey isolate. They are wrong.

Your hungry skelly ass needs the dirtiest, most sugar filled Whey protein powder out there.

>Wat do with the powder?

>Mix with milk to create Shake.
>Mix with Pancake batter to make Protein pancake
>Mix with Oats, Peanut Butter, Cocoa, Honey, to create Protein bars.

If you do all of this and are still a hungry skelly, I can't help you.
>>
>>35134432
I was inyour exact situation, I ate sooooomuch and just couldn't make gains. Then I started actually cunting calories and you know what? I was averagin 1900 kcals a day.
You're overstimating the amount of food you eat, so count your calories and adjust accordingly.
>>
Well, thanks everyone who helped, I'll start counting calories using that fitnesspal app and get some whey protein to mix in various things.
I might start posting progress if I ever get some. Until then, skeleton out
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.