[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like absolute shit while working out? So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: plskillme.jpg (16KB, 594x342px) Image search: [Google]
plskillme.jpg
16KB, 594x342px
Does anyone else feel like absolute shit while working out? So many people say they feel great and they love working out. I'd like to get there too but right now I'm just enjoying the result but not the actual act of lifting weights. I want to love it but right now I just can't.
>>
I'm all alone on this shit? Does it get better?
>>
>>35132155

You need to find the reason you want to get stronk.

Do you want to protect your family and friends when danger is near?
>>
I fuckn by love it. I mean that littally, my time in the gym is the only time of my day that I feel competent, goal oriented, focused, and can visually observe my progress. Wageslave life is boring as fuck, I have no gf, and my social network is just a handful of incels. The gym is, no hyperbole here, the only time I feel alive.
>>
>>35132271
I have a reason to get strong. Just the actual lifting part makes me feel like I want to die. Lightheaded, can barely breath, coughing and shit. Does that mean I'm out of shape?
>>
>>35132310
My phone's autocorrect absolutely butchered that, I hope it still makes sense.
>>
>>35132310
That sounds great. Was it always like that for you?
>>
>>35132432
No. Years ago when I was just randomly choosing exercises and getting bad DOMS every workout it wasn't fun, but I didn't have anything else cool in my life so I kept going. Once I started using programs and tracking my lifts every workout it became amazing. Sometimes I get antsy at work thinking about the evening's workout, I'll look at my app (Strong) and see what my previous lifts were and decide what they'll be that night.

Besides my family, it's the only thing I unconditionally love.
>>
>>35132314

>Does that mean I'm out of shape?

It does. It can also mean that you don't know how to breath properly while working out. A deviated septum can also be problematic.

Though more you do it, the better acclimated you will be.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 632x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 632x480px
>>35132271
So autistic. How do you think moving weights around is gonna help you protect your family.

>muh strength
>muh honour
>>
>>35132155
No -- I Rather Enjoy The Burn Of A Good Run Or Hike . Though I Think That's Because I Was Raised Outdoors Rather Than Behind The Every Popular Idiot Box ...

I Just Came From The Car And Video Game Boards . It Came To My Attention That The Way I Type Is Annoying , And I Am Unsure Of How To Link To My Previous Post Explaining It -- Sorry !

There Is A Distinct Lack Of Bold , Italics , And Fonts , So Naturally I have to Find A Way To Convey My Messages Properly. I Hope That It Only Adds A Bit Of Emphasis And Doesn't Sound Like I Am Screaming In All Capitals !

This Is My First Post On This Board So I Just Wanted to Get It Out Of The Way Quickly .

Do You Generally Use The Gym Or Does Anyone Here Do Trail Grinds Or Hikes ?
>>
>>35132310
>>35132488
Props to you anon, your attitude screams "Gonna make it"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.