[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, your slightly gayer, wealthier brother /fa/ here,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: et tu feelus.jpg (16KB, 173x200px) Image search: [Google]
et tu feelus.jpg
16KB, 173x200px
Hey /fit/, your slightly gayer, wealthier brother /fa/ here, just had a couple questions I was hoping you could answer.

I'm extremely thin with decent muscle tone left over from being an athlete in high school, but I recently split with my gf of 6 years and have completely lost the motivation to do just about anything to do being manically depressed.

I normally wouldn't care about my health but I've noticed I've completely lost any sex drive I had when I was still with her and any motivation to eat or exercise as well.

I was just looking to pick up some natural-testosterone-boosting vitamins since I don't want to become effeminate as fuck and possibly gain weight and didn't really know where to start. I thought I read zinc was good for that but I don't remember anything else really.

My daily diet consists of around a few glasses of milk, a few coffees, and 2 eggs.

Thanks for any help lads.
>>
>>35127491
>just recomend me that secret pill that makes you fit without doing anything

You have to go 1/2/3/4 before you get taught the formula
>>
>>35127528
I literally don't want gainz, don't want muscle mass, don't want to bulk. I just want to slightly raise my testosterone levels to what they were when I didn't just sit at home and sadly get drunk all day.
>>
>>35127549
Stop drinking and eat healthy

hth
>>
>>35127549
In that case try a daily routine of

6xF cocks pounding your faggot ass

You won't get any muscle gains, but your test levels will increase because the cum in your ass contains test which your colon can absorb.
>>
File: Reversescubasuit.png (104KB, 435x328px) Image search: [Google]
Reversescubasuit.png
104KB, 435x328px
>>35127574
This, also stop being such a faggot
>>
>>35127491
literally just
-stop smoking
-stop drinking
-eat healthily and properly I'm talking meat, beans, fish, nuts, eggs, milk, fruit etc....
-sleep properly about 8 hours of good sleep should do it.

Ideally do some lifting too.
>>
>>35127610
Cont. Supplements are not to be used as alternatives to eating properly, Supplements are made to supplement a healthy diet and are often not necessary.
>>
>>35127619
So I can't just take a zinc vitamin to fulfill a zinc deficit in my nonexistent diet?
>>
>>35127634
nope, supplements are called supplements for a reason, they simply enhance what should already exist.

You won't be able to avoid eating heartily if you want to regain your sex drive.

I should say that though i don't know your age, if you keep eating and living the way you do your body will slowly but surely break down not just with regards to sex but eventually movement, thinking etc.... will all be affected and getting older will simply exacerbate your problems.
>>
>>35127660
I'm 23 and try to run at a fairly extreme caloric deficit.
>>
>>35127491
>I'm extremely thin
>with decent muscle tone
:)
>>
>>35127760
DO SS+GOMAD FAGGOT
>>
>>35127491
lift faggot
>>
>>35127491
/FA/ DOESN'T HELP ME, WHY SHOULD I HELP /FA/
>>
File: 1364604630792.jpg (100KB, 450x302px) Image search: [Google]
1364604630792.jpg
100KB, 450x302px
>>35127930
>>35127969
>>35128015
y'all mothafuckas some bullies.
>>35127660
Thanks for the actual help.
>>
>>35128037
Seriously, if you mention your from /fit/ over there they get upset and won't help.

Zinc is bullshit. Natural test boosters are bullshit. Get your T levels checked and go from there with real medicine if needed.
>>
>>35128079
I literally know nothing of /fit/ board culture outside of Zyzz but if I see a random /fit/ anon on /fa/ I'll try help, buddy.

Is it really worth a physician visit to get tested for something I can physically feel?
>>
>>35128137
No fix the lifestyle stuff here
>>35127610
And if your symptoms persist then seek help from people that are not frequenters of a southern Sudanese linseed trading forum
>>
>>35128169
Also i fixed the things in that post and my depression went away
>>
>>35128137
It's unlikely that your problems are due to low T, to be honest family
>>
Go to doctor
Get blood tested
See if test or D are low
If neither figure out root of your problems
Talk with close friend or therapist
Force yourself to workout anyway since it can help with depression anyway
>>
>>35127593
is this true?

cus i will do it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.