[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in school >had a person I thought was a friend getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 1448589322659.png (142KB, 533x891px) Image search: [Google]
1448589322659.png
142KB, 533x891px
>be in school
>had a person I thought was a friend getting pissy at me because I believe ridding the world of obesity is the single most important thing in the world at this current moment.
>tells me some people are just big, no amount of dieting or working out will change that
>refuse to back down about my beliefs
>we start arguing
>dude says i'm just attracted to girls that look like boys
>because i won't date obese women
>this is what muricans think

I'm depressed.
>>
You can't persuade deluded people mate. People don't like others criticising them for not going out of their comfort zone.

What you can do is to glo up on them and live the life they wished they could.
>>
>>35119221
>loves to eat donuts with sausages

What the fuck is wrong with her, mixing sweet with salt like that?
She preggo or something? Justifies the fat ass...
>>
Well OP all I can tell you is to not bother. Let him be a fatass if he wants, he isn't your responsibility.
>>
File: 46t456.jpg (36KB, 737x627px) Image search: [Google]
46t456.jpg
36KB, 737x627px
>giving a shit about whether someone is fat or not
>not just letting nature sort them out of the gene pool and doing your own thing
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (34KB, 324x354px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
34KB, 324x354px
>>35119221
>I believe ridding the world of obesity is the single most important thing in the world at this current moment.
>>
>>35119221
>girl asks me if I dislike any certain group of people
>"just really fat people"
>why anon?
>"I can't respect people who don't take care of themselves, if they had any respect for themselves they wouldn't let it get to that point"
>that makes sense

She was pretty chill about it, sortve felt this connection with her afterward. She's the only girl that's ever not given me shit about it

Fuck I miss her
>>
>>35119221
Do not worry about those who have chosen to destroy themselves. They have made their decision and they are not your responsibility. Speak only to those who wish to be saved.
>>
>>35119291
Sweet & Salty is the millenial meme flavor.
>>
File: 1449066025225.jpg (35KB, 602x376px) Image search: [Google]
1449066025225.jpg
35KB, 602x376px
>>35119221
>>
>>35119221
that's nice dear
>>
File: 122.jpg (44KB, 466x750px) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
44KB, 466x750px
>>35119221
>shadman

im sorry but he was right about you
>>
>>35119221
>I believe ridding the world of obesity is the single most important thing in the world at this current moment.
>>
>>35119304
>he thinks natural selection is still at work on any significant scale on humans in the year of our lord two thousand and fifteen
>>

Whats the bet you've been lifting for less than a year, look like shit and have embarrassing lifts? You're like the kid who grows up christian and finally learns about critical thinking and wont shut the fuck up about Richard Dawkins and atheism. Protip dont talk about fitness with anyone, it makes you that much more impressive, assuming you even look like you lift which you most likely dont. I've been lifting 3 years and if people ask me what i do at the gym i say i dont lift and just jog every now and then, partially for the memes, partially because anyone that wants to push their new found interest on you is an insufferable cunt
>>
>>35119221
Sound like your buddy is just high test and you're a low test beta.
>>
>>35121091
>human beings in general are opposed to reproducing with fat people
>an obese fat person therefore has a higher chance of living life without ever having passed on their fat genes and will probably die sooner due to fat related illnesses and diseases such as cancer and heart disease
>natural selection still not at work
>implying
>>
> I believe ridding the world of obesity is the single most important thing in the world at this current moment.

I'd consider ridding the world of Muslims a higher priority, but yeah, that's definitely in the top 5.
>>
>>35119221
I hate fatties too but this is a pretty dumb belief.
>>
>>35121227
Jason blaha pls go
>>
>>35119221

Now I hate fat people, but that's bullshit.
>>
In marketing this is referred to as the "Ego-Defensive function", where one party protects themselves from threatening information to their current beliefs.
>>
>>35121179
Fat people are out-reproducing thin people.
"Fat Genes" if such a thing exists was actually a good thing up until a very little while ago because unlimited food intake was not available for most of human history.
While sexual selection is a form of natural selection and is an integral part of many species' evolution (including humans) humans are weird because we have the ability to divorce sexual partner selection from actually producing any offspring.
If anything, as depressing as this is, we are not evolving towards humans that don't get fat but ones that are resistant to the effects obesity and obesity-related diseases. And even that is questionable since most obese people have children before the age obesity would interfere with their ability to have offspring.
>>
>>35119221
There are 20 times as many people on the edge of starvation as there are obese people in the world
>>
>>35119304
>thinking fatties are the biggest issue in the world currently

OP I imagine you're a turboautist who jumped to team politics and banter. You got what you deserved. I'm projecting, yeah. But deep down you know it's true OP, you tried to bring up the subject and acted like fatties are a big fucking deal. More important than the economy, overpopulation and terrorists apparently.
>>
>>35119221
>>35121778
Seriously this OP. It's a problem and all, but fuck.
It's not even the biggest health specific problem in America.
>>
>>35119221

"What should we do about ISIS?!
"Fuck that, there's fatties around."

You deserve to be depressed.
>>
>>35121055
Is that really shadman? Doesn't look as shitty as his usual work...
>>
>>35122468
you might be on to something
the ISIS aren't fat, are they?
let's bomb them with burgers and soda.
>>
File: 1437062397612.jpg (141KB, 1251x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1437062397612.jpg
141KB, 1251x1751px
>>35119221
>dude says i'm just attracted to girls that look like boys
But lady boys are the best
>>
Whats wrong with liking tom boys?
>>
>>35121607
You're a fucking retard.

Lemme tell you why.

Almost all fatties somehow manage to get some dick in their life. Society is fucked no matter what. Even more so is the child that is born. Now the child may not necessarily be fat or obese like the mother, whatever this fatty gene excuse bullshit is, is just bullshit. But the child will inherit other hereditary or genetic diseases such as increased risk of heart problems, diabetes, liver and kidney problems because of fatty parent.

Regardless if we ever see fatties as gross they reproduce making more children to add to the existen fatty problem. Worst part is as the kids grow the fatties either die early or don't change their diets even once to allow the child to live a healthy life.
>>
>>35119221
>this one person speaks for billions

U deserve to be obese
>>
>>35124969
It's like you didn't even read my post.
>>
>>35124978
>americans are billions
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.