[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's my story: I never had enough time to workout, I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Here's my story: I never had enough time to workout, I've been working my ass off since I dropped school seven years ago, I'm alone, I'm 23, I'm vegan, 183 cm height and 75 kg weight. I bought my own house and my company is doing so great to a stage I don't have to work anymore, that's why I've decided to spend some time out of the house (I'm a programmer), one hour of reading at the library and one hour of gym everyday.

Library is awesome, they have a really comfy sofa, is quiet, they serve free tea (and is a good tea to be honest), there are only a few people around and the staff is really helpful if you're looking for something specific.

The gym I picked is somehow in the middle based on the reviews, they have showers, sauna, massage, a "boxing soundproof stress relieving room (that's how they call it)" where is really dark inside and you have a boxing sack hanging right in the middle of the room, also yoga and pool for only 10$ / month.

The instructor I hired told me the program I have to do for the day then he literally disappeared, he saw I'm a complete pleb and he's avoiding me since then, others instructors apparently do the same.

I said fuck it and I started working, until some guy came along and told me that my position is all wrong and teached me how to do it right, 5 minutes later... another guy tells and does the same thing. 20 minutes later, another exercise, bad position again.

That was the moment when I took my phone out of the pocket and searched "how to" tutorials and things started to change. I started to feel some muscle pain, had a really embarrassing moment at bench press exercises I couldn't even lift the bar (just the bar man, I mean what the fuck it's really that bad), I started sweating, It felt good so I started running and as I was running I had this feel of being high, oh man I really loved that feeling, I must do it again.

Decided to stop, questioned my sexuality in the showers and finished the day.

to be continued...
>>
>>35104573
Question is : Do I really need one of those instructors? I read a lot of things about bad positioning during exercise and how it can affect you on the future, I am really scared of that.

Also, I think that I might be gay.
>>
>>35104660
You don't need an instructor

You do need to eat animal proteins
>>
> boxing sack
Kek
>>
>>35104704
>You don't need an instructor
There are no mirrors around so I can't see myself I can only feel the muscle and assume I'm doing it right.

>You do need to eat animal proteins
Is that mandatory? I can put an end to this experiment.

>>35104713
Sorry man, I had no intention to make you cringe, the only thing I know about sports is that in football a team has 11 players on the field.
>>
Stopped reading at:
>never had enough time to work out
>>
>>35104802
>There are no mirrors around so I can't see myself I can only feel the muscle and assume I'm doing it right.
Keep your back straight, look at YouTube videos, post a form check to /fit/ if you have to.

>Is that mandatory? I can put an end to this experiment.
Pretty much; I mean, you can lift weights as a vegan and get some gains, but this guy has been lifting for 8 years and has the gains of someone who would've been lifting for 8 months on a PPLPPLx routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzKoXIuxb5Y

Anyone who looks more built than ^ and is vegan is almost certainly on steroids.
>>
>>35104885
Also, don't listen to what he's saying, he's retarded.
>>
>>35104934
I saw that.

>>35104885
Well, giving up on being vegan gonna be harsh.

>Keep your back straight
I found this really hard to do.
>>
>>35105021
If you don't want to eat meat, vegetarianism is doable.

Lots of animal by-products contain the proper amino-acids required to build a strong body.

Whey protein will serve you good if you really don't want to eat meat.
>>
>>35105060
Whey uses animal products in the filtration process
>>
>>35104802
No it's fucking not for lords sake. Protein from stuff like peas, beans, nuts, seeds contain the full amino profile we need to build muscle.

That being said if you live in a nice tropical country there's nice vegan food everywhere. But in a cold country, especially if you're an ectomorph, eating some meat will make it a bit easier to build muscle in my opinion.
>>
>>35105095
Good
>>
I know is possible, I know is harder, what I'm really trying to do with the gym is to look and feel good.

I'm aware of the fact that certain bodies requires a certain kind of food and I'm willing to give up on being vegan (is just a mindset).
>>
>>35105143
No need to, veganism helps the planet you know.
And it's really healthy, you recover faster actually on a proper vegan diet.
>>
>veganism helps the planet you know
That's retarded and makes me feel bad knowing that people like you are placed in a "group" with people like me.

>you recover faster actually on a proper vegan diet
That can or can't be correct, most of the websites say that is slower.
>>
>>35105160
OP, I wouldn't listen to this guy if I were you. Veganism is fine for general body maintenance but if you want to put on muscle then the only way to get enough protein without eating literally pounds and pounds of broccoli (and even then not getting good-quality protein) every day is to eat meat. Or at the very elast, drink a lot of milk.
If you really can't eat meat then you have to drink a shit ton of milk, there's really not way around it. And if you really can't stop being vegan then you are basically fucked in terms of gains.
Don't listen to the Green Gains Goblin (this guy >>35104885).
Eat meat or drink milk.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.