[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S HABBENING! In based >LONDON as well. FPH/Fat sh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: 1447731752218.jpg (45KB, 960x770px) Image search: [Google]
1447731752218.jpg
45KB, 960x770px
IT'S HABBENING! In based >LONDON as well.
FPH/Fat shaming cards being handed out to hamplanets.

http://www [dot] independent [dot] co [dot] uk/news/uk/home-news/woman-handed-card-on-the-tube-from-organisation-which-hates-fat-people-a6754706.html
>>
>>35098949

Nice

tumblrinas must be mad as fuck lel
>>
File: 1448541050688.jpg (56KB, 461x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448541050688.jpg
56KB, 461x720px
But as a fatty fat fat, I don't know how I feel about this, family. I'm already disgusted by my own body.
Although beta knights are already swarming in the comments section. Those fucking enablers disgust me even more.
>>
>>35098949
hurt people hurt people
>>
>>35098993
>I'm already disgusted by my own body
That's good ,anon, it's a start.
The problem is that most disgusting people aren't. Hence the education.
>>
>>35098993
It's meant to be a slap across the face for fatties well hidden in their safe spaces when they come out. It's not much tho, they'll still go home, post on the internet and get praised for it(comment section)

>>35099059
they are, but they're in denial
trying so hard to convince themselves they're beautiful
trying so hard to convince others they're beautiful
but when they come out of the shower and look in the mirror, for a second, they still know, they still see the truth
>>
File: delusion.jpg (102KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
delusion.jpg
102KB, 728x546px
I read somewhere that a small amount of negative criticism was the thing that motivates people most. If that's true, then this is too much - will probably just cause a major backlash and make the fatties seek support/attention and just further sink into their hole of delusion.

It would be interesting to see someone with education in psychology construct a method to deal with this kind of delusion. The standard treatment for delusion would probably be ineffective due to the herd mentality supplied by the internet and various SJW groups.

Hate and logic is obviously not working well.
We need to arm ourselves with some good tactics, folks.
>>
>>35099960
or we should let all the fat fucks die at 40, and continue with our lives?
>>
>>35100607
> let all the fat fucks die at 40

Not in the UK.

It just adds extra costs to the NHS and hence my Tax Bill.

Sister works in NHS, she works towards dealing with patient wait times and quality of care. Overall out of every 100 patients she deals with coming in:

20 or so will be time wasters (drunks, poor people wanting attention, people who mistake flu for ebola, those with none-threatening issues but can't ring 111),

30 or so will be legit cases (Cancer, terminally ill / long term care)

25 will be medical emergencies (accidents, overdoses, poisoning, people who left it too late)

25 will be fat people with weight related issues such as obesity, type 2 debeetus, gout etc etc.

I'm not even kidding. Most of her day is taken up with complaints from fat families who don't like the food being served or demand bigger portions.

In one ward, a patient and her lard ass family she had to deal with would steal chocolates and gifts from others who had come out of surgery or were sedated. Even after they showed her the CCTV footage of her sneaking out of bed and taking stuff she claimed it wasn't her.
>>
>LONDON

Meme magic is fucking real jesus christ
>>
File: vwMinh.jpg (21KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
vwMinh.jpg
21KB, 320x213px
This is great.
>>
This is some false flag bullshit.
>>
Edgy
>>
File: CU7iDQPWwAEIQJI[1].jpg (81KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CU7iDQPWwAEIQJI[1].jpg
81KB, 600x800px
>>35098949

>the independent

stop reading faggy newspapers fag

it's pretty lame desu, reddit tier autism, wouldn't be surprised if it was a pr stunt pulled by fatties themselves tbhfam
>>
>>35098993
Brehs...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447469625714.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447469625714.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>35098949
>the independent

Jesus fuck that paper should not be legal in this country. It is the biggest pile of hurt feelings and butt frustration ever. OF COURSE they are the only ones really reporting it.

These are the same people who let an article be published about a woman getting sad that her daughter stopped shitting loudly because society told her to be more feminine
>>
File: 1448890203672.jpg (23KB, 250x284px) Image search: [Google]
1448890203672.jpg
23KB, 250x284px
Imagine if we treated obesity the same as we treat alcoholism and drug abuse? People scorn alcoholics and druggies but still accept they have mental health problems.

Being the size of a fucking walrus is definitely not indicative of a healthy mindset.
>>
File: obesity.png (88KB, 878x409px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.png
88KB, 878x409px
>>35101743
http://bmijs.is.tuebingen.mpg.de/
this is a bmi visualising tool - I entered in the details of a woman, 25 years old, 5'4 and 175lbs to show where someone starts to be obese.
>>
>>35098949
Anyone know where we can get the cards? I live in the south, so I'd run out quite quickly.
>>
>>35101920
this is where people are screwed. you look at this image and most people see "a little overweight", because everyone classifies obese as walmart scooter tier.

there are so many obese people who don't even realize they are obese.
>>
File: Fats at starbucks.png (50KB, 862x415px) Image search: [Google]
Fats at starbucks.png
50KB, 862x415px
>>35100827

>Stealing food gifts from other patients who were having surgery

Wow, seeing red now.

They are literally just addicts.
>>
>>35098978
>says fat is beautiful
>gets called fat
>muh feelings

I don't think these people get enough oxygen
>>
>>35098949
desu id be happy if someone handed me a fat shaming card. at least the fat shaming cards show that someone cares about your body other than you. i hate that people tell me to accept my body when i, myself, want to look way better and be skinnier and stop being a fatass with starvation rampant around the globe.

besides, no one can hate my body more than me
>>
>>35103391
Senpai desu
>>
>>35098949
Am i the only one thinking she just typed that herself?
>>
10 bucks this was typed out and made by a fatty
>>
>>35098949

false flag the fatshit who posted the image just wants attention. This is the same shit as the jew who spray painted a swastika on his own synagogue over and over for attention and press coverage
>>
>>35098949
>that girl

There isn't enough london on earth ;_;
>>
friends told me about this and i said it was funny
got some p dirty looks
>>
>>35106789
get better friends
>>
>>35099960

I'm in med school, we get taught all about how to approach people with obesity and ways to tackle it and help them reduce weight. While it works for a lot of people, there are many people who are not really deluded per-se, but refuse to change due to sheer laziness. These are usually the same people who then go and post stuff about things like this on tumblr/fb.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.