[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't drive and my mom won't take me to the gym because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1447655357513.png (66KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
1447655357513.png
66KB, 247x200px
I can't drive and my mom won't take me to the gym because we got into an argument. I can't run there because its night and there are no sidewalks and it's illegal to run on the freeway. I'm actually suicidal right now. What do /fit/?
>>
>>35093563
so sorry to your mom bro. she doesn't deserve that shit. she used to wipe your ass and was happy to do so.
>>
>>35093582
I don't know how to say sorry. Expressing emotion is hard for me. Even to my own mother. That's part of the reason we got into an argument in the first place. I've had no experience expressing emotion that I've become an empty shell of a human. Reaction images on 4chan is as close as I've ever gotten to show emotion
>>
Gotta get your license brother
>>
>>35093712
I should have it in a few weeks
>>
>>35093615
You don't have to show emotion you just have to say you're sorry
>>
>>35093724

And then what, youre gonna take mommies car?
>>
>>35093615

Fuck the gym, just say sorry to your mom and go some other day you absolute autist
>>
>>35093563
never say never
or you could just you know, cry on /fit/
>>
>>35093736
I took your advice. She said she doesn't think I meant it since I sound like a dead machine. I actually did mean it though
>>
>>35093615
You don't have to cry and fall to your knees. Just say you're sorry if you are. What was the argument about anyway?
>>
>>35093738
No I should have my own car by then

>>35093781
Its really stupid but I'll tell you anyway. I told her we should look at tvs for black Friday since ours is old. She said no. I said that she only said no so she can buy another expensive Persian rug. I meant it as a sarcastic joke. The whole emotionless voice thing I'm cursed with made it sound serious. She freaks out saying I don't appreciate anything she does and how I hate her even though I don't.
>>
work on not sounding like a robot. also, love ur mom breh.. you only get one
>>
>>35093817
lmao don't you know the rule? if your mom says no you go ask your dad stupid
>>
Can't believe I'm about to type all bullshit out but reading this I really feel the need. Regardless of the conflict you experience with your mother, whether she's treated you exceptionally, or even poorly, you only have one. I know I might be preaching to an empty shell (as you are self proclaiming) but maybe this will seap through. You will only ever have one. She gave life to you. Are things really that bad in your head to where it is just impossible to show emotion to the ones that care about you the most? Don't give me that "my moms a bitch blah blah" shit either. Do you have a roof over your head? Are you starving? You said your mom won't give you a ride to the gym, which tells me she usually does. Or at the very least has before. How old are you? The sooner you put all the blame on yourself for any shortcomings in your life the better off you'll be. Use the guilt for fuel to become a better person. Drop the notion that you are entitled to ANYTHING in life. You're not. make some personality gains before you concern yourself with picking up dumbells, kid.
>>
>>35093903
I love my mom and appreciate everything she does. I do have emotion. I'm very emotional actually. My problem is that I can't express it. I don't know how to communicate it. It sounds like autism as I type it out. I wouldnt be surprised desu senpai
>>
>>35093817
It sounds like your mother also has emotional issues of a different variety.
>>
Shit happens, no point dwelling on the fact you can't get to the gym today. Apologize to your mom, work on getting your licence, enjoy your free time and get back to the gym for the next time.
>>
>>35093973
My dad hates her. They are having issues. My dad started smoking again and he is trying to keep it a secret but we both know. They should divorce but they have this whole need to be a complete family even though that ended a while ago. I try to stay out of it desu. But yeah, she has emotional issues
>>
>I had a fight with Mummy and now she won't drive me to the gym

Alright I am getting too old for this fucking place

Is there a place for us in our mid 20s? Or is it time for me to leave 4chan?
>>
>>35093995
Well your mothers dysfunctional way to handle emotions have very likely had an effect on your own emotional development. Have you thought about seeing a therapist?
>>
>>35093563

You're suicidal becaue you can't go to the gym once? Fucking hell, you're gay. Do some bodyweight exercises. Do a lot, 10 sets each to make up for not using weights.
>>
>>35093995
Sounds like she needs some good benis in her life.
By any chance
>L o n d o n ?
>o
>n
>d
>o
>n
>?
>>
>>35094085
Ohio
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.