[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you regain your electrolytes bros? I drink pickle juice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: pickledickle.jpg (12KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
pickledickle.jpg
12KB, 311x162px
How do you regain your electrolytes bros?

I drink pickle juice because gatorade has that fructose syrup
>>
coconut water if i have the money works too
>>
I have a fatty friend who drinks Gatorade and absorbs the sugar (his payment). In return I suck his cock and get the electrolytes through his cum. It's a win win. No homo, just gettin them electrolytes.
>>
i stick pickles up my butt (no homo)
>>
>>35073135
>>35073135
never change, /fit/
>>
>>35073121
>>35073135
>>35073136
so... coconut water and pickle vinegar juice are the only alternatives to gatorade?
>>
>>35073208
Not sure, which is why i made the thread
>>
>>35073139
Fuck off cukc
>>
File: 1448753089066.jpg (124KB, 792x594px) Image search: [Google]
1448753089066.jpg
124KB, 792x594px
>>35072937
wasnt original Gatorade basically pickle juice anyway?

also why not just eat pickles? its much less disgusting than drinking the juice and its not like pickles have enough calories to matter for anything
>>
>>35073287
Stick a pickle up your butt.
>>
>>35073326
I do eat the pickles, but sometimes you just want to drink the left over
>>
>>35073326
i literally cannot stand pickles on anything. even pickle juice on a bun disgusts me when there is no pickle
>>
>>35073367
>Protip: Chikfila chicken is marinated in pickle juice
>>
>>35073395
oh shit really? thats why they taste so good?

i wonder what other meat it would work good with. guy burgers since you eat them with pickles anyway
>>
>>35073404
>i wonder what other meat it would work good with
Thats a good question...hmmm
Steak? idk that might be heretical

But yeah just fry some cutlets are you place and try. Tastes the same, except i just use different bread crumbs
>>
>>35073404
>guy burgers

i mean guess
>>
Ultima. Shit's cash, and ultimately not any more expensive than buying gatorade.
>>
>>35072937
what happens if you make a 1/3 pickle juice 2/3 gatorade? could be enough to mask the juice since gatorade has shit tons of sugar
>>
>>35072937
potassium gluconate pills

table salt on food

that is it.

>pickle juice
if you drink salty vinegar-water you are fucking retarded... just eat salt, dumbfuck
>>
>>35073422
>Steak? idk that might be heretical
heresy is just another name for brilliance
>>
>I drink a week's worth of sodium in one shot because someone on facebook told me fructose will kill me

lmao
>>
>>35073544
its funny because OP really is that stupid
>>
>>35073208
>coconut water is the only source of potassium
>pickle juice is the only source of sodium

is this what fagtards actually believe?
how hard is it to eat salt and potassium??
>>
I steal carefully selected women's electrolytes by licking them during hot, aggressive, shameful one night stands because my ex-fiancee's favorite drink was Gatorade and I can't drink it anymore without crying. Shut up. I'm a new man now. I've become a liccubus.

Also, my power bill is really expensive because I have to keep that heater on fulltime to get women hot enough to sweat profusely during sex, because most women are lame as fuck and just lay there and take it instead of doing any of the work.

Man, fuck women. Can't live with them, can't live without their body salts.
>>
After lifting?

A banana and blackstrap molasses
>>
File: 1423573590670467354.jpg (57KB, 736x640px) Image search: [Google]
1423573590670467354.jpg
57KB, 736x640px
>>35072937

>my wal-mart cheapo milk has 12% potassium per serving

thanks wally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytWz0qVvBZ0
>>
>>35072937
Just mix a tiny bit of light salt into a water bottle with some crystal light or some shit.
Light salt contains both sodium and potassium.
>>
Pedialyte. No sugar
>>
>>35073913
>le sugar is bad meme
only free sugars, anon.. and even then up to 45g a day is fine

you can source all your carbs from fruit, as long as you hit your macro goals
>>
>>35073874
light salt is potassium chloride and has no sodium
>>
>>35072937
ORS. They taste like shit, but they work.
>>
>>35073334
you know that there are studies that come damn near close to connecting the uncontrollable urge to drink pickle juice with latent homosexuality, right? it's basically practice for swallowing semen. all fags do it, like how straight boys practice kissing on dolls.
>>
I just eat a lightly salted banana and drink some water.
>>
>>35072937
Enjoy smelling like absolute shit all the time
>>
>>35073326
Wait, you're not supposed to drink the juice?
>>
>>35074322
Funny, I read studoes that not eating pickles and drinking pickle juice was a similar phenomenon to homophobic aversion to male nudity and phallic objects. These people avoid pickles because they can't contain their lust for dick around them.
>>
>>35074379
This...sounds awesome actually
>>
>>35073422
Pork chops. Do it. It works.
>>
chocolate
milk
>>
you know you can just buy electrolyte powder, right?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.