[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the anon who mentioned I should use a shake of Heavy whipping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: heavy whip.jpg (26KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
heavy whip.jpg
26KB, 380x380px
To the anon who mentioned I should use a shake of Heavy whipping cream+water+Whey protein, to fill my macro gap at the end of the day (Carbs are never difficult for me to down) Thank you so much. You made eating on a bulk, quite literally a joke.It has never been so fucking easy, thank you so fucking much.

it's delicious too.....Does anyone have any other ez mode hacks like this?
>>
>>35067645
B8
>>
>>35067645
>>35067645
be SUPER careful with the cream especially if its whipped OR heavy whipped because the expiration date if it's heavy or cream and if the expiration date is past when you buy it it's past due. You'll have to stomach your problems and a bowel gurgling sound all the way up to your stomach when you drink the cream UNLESS it's the cream that isn't past overdue
>>
>>35067689
What is bait about this?

does someone just go around to each thread on /fit/ and just say b8 for no reason?
>>35067694
Yes, I'm well aware eating expired foods can upset your stomach anon.
>>
>>35067763
no dumbass not the fucking stomach upset the problem is the gurgiling in your bowels that travels up to your stomach it's bad when the expiration date is past the due date of the day you buy the milk and the day you drink the milk if it hits your stomach you need to worry about the cream but ONLY if its whipped or if its the heavy whipping cream how fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>35067859
What is this guy talking about. Not saying he's wrong or right....he just literally did not articulate well at all.

Can you explain in a different way what point it is you're trying to make.

It sounds like you're just saying don't drink expired milk.
>>
>>35067859

Not OP, but what the fuck are you talking about senpai? lmao baka
>>
>>35067859
This was the least sensical shit I've ever heard in my life.
>>
>>35067924
>>35067929
>>35067958
ooooKAY. lets slow it down for the three retards in this thread.

>You buy the Heavy Whipping Cream (see pic.)
>You check the cream to make sure the whipped cream isn't overdue to be bought.
>You check the due date of the cream and IF IT'S EXPIRED and you buy it then it's past the due date (Again, make sure it's due date isn't past the expiration date)

Still with me?

>Drink the heavy cream inside of your blended protein shake because it's high in calories.
>Be careful WHEN you drink it because the due date tells you when the expiration date will be past due.
>The gurgling from your stomach with travel up to your bowels up to your stomach
>THENNNN you have to worry about drinking the cream past the expiration date unless the DUE DATE causes you stomach problems because the gurgling will hit your bowels.

not fucking rocket scientists
>>
>>35068068

Lol wut?

laughing so hard.

I can't even tell what your trying to say here.
>>
File: 1446923755002.png (416KB, 623x527px) Image search: [Google]
1446923755002.png
416KB, 623x527px
>>35067694
>>35067859
>>
>>35068068
Ignore this guy, he's been told/read something stupid.

go by the expiration date always, like any normal human being.
>>
File: 1444052030726.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1444052030726.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>35068068
>>
>>35068068
I wasn't being mean jesus.....I'm just going to go by the expiration date, I'm not sure what you're talking about still
>>
>>35068143
Are you trolling me? You must be fucking trolling me. I'm not explaining it a FOURTH god damn time
>>
EZ bulk Beef Welly
>1 london broil
>5 packs cream cheese
>1 pack pizza dough

Set your oven to 350F, slather the meat in cream cheese until its covered in a thick even layer. Wrap the meat in pizza dough, reserve left over dough.

Place the beef welly on the top oven rack with a pan on the rack beneath to collect the drippings(these will be used to make gravy). Cook for 30 minutes, after this form left over dough into 1inch balls and place in the drippings pan. These are called yorkshire puddings and have a delightful flaky crust.
Cook an additional 15 minutes.
>>
>>35068068
you are the historical opposite of of Shakespear. Language is your enemy
>>
>>35068159
Apparently no one can comprehend it man, I tried.
>>
>>35068176
And I mean no one understands you including me.(not that we are not smart enough too)
>>
>>35068162
EZ Bulk Beef Welly Gravy
>drippings
>4 packs beef ramen seasoning
>2 sticks UNSALTED butter
>2 cups beef stock
>1 cup flour

Add everything but the flour to a pot and bring to a boil, turn down to a medium simmer and slowly whisk in flour. Simmer for 30 minutes or longer if not thick enough.
>>
>>35067859
>it's bad when the expiration date is past the due date of the day you buy the milk and the day you drink the milk

Has Anyone Ever Been...?
>>
Heavy whipping cream + black coffee + protein powder
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.