[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

W... will I ever make it? >that feel when you perma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 2015-11-28 07.51.55.jpg (4MB, 2121x3771px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 07.51.55.jpg
4MB, 2121x3771px
W... will I ever make it?

>that feel when you perma bulk and stay skelly
>>
Eat more you fucking skeleton.

Fatties have it so much harder shedding weight, they are already better than you, since they could at least bulk well.

Now fuck off and drink a banana turmix with peanut butter.
>>
File: progress.jpg (77KB, 796x404px) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
77KB, 796x404px
>>35064867
You're not bulking hard enough. You have to eat until it hurts then keep eating.

If you're not fighting back unmanly tears as you force feed yourself another slice of pizza, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>35064889
T-thanks
>>
>>35064896
>How to achieve? Do you just get your lifts up as much as possible without getting fat?
gj you got fat
>>
>>35064867
That's almost my body. You've got slightly wider shoulders I think.
>>
>>35064913
>gj you got fat

Getting fat isn't a problem as a former skelly. The weight will come off easy as soon as you stop torturing yourself.

After that bulk, I started eating just 3000 cal a day, and dropped about 15 pounds in 2 months.
>>
mirin' dat bulge
>>
>>35064896
>>35064867

God damn, both of you. I say, god damn
>>
File: 1448064862152.jpg (49KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448064862152.jpg
49KB, 400x600px
>>35064940
No homo right?

>>35064959
I'm not sure what you're saying.
>>
>>35064867
Was thinner when i started workout, if you don't like the gym like i did (cause i was a fucking flamingo) just double your exercise
3x20 push ups ? fagg, do 6x20 push ups.
4x30 crunch ? Bitch you'll do 8x30 crunch and 2x40 sec of planking.
NO LEG WORKOUT ? nigga you better be doing 5x30 squats right now and after ~2months go to the gym, work your butt, shoulder, biceps, anything you don't really work at home. And dont eat shit, it well, a lot in the morning, eggs, rice, meat. Well, thats all i know. from someone that took 15 kg in 6 months (60 to 75 kg for 1m75)
>>
>>35064867
It's a slow process.
What's your weight/height?
I started 70kgs at 188cm, was 79kg today and still skelly. I'm probably 10% bf or lower.

My chest, back, and legs got much bigger, but forearms and shoulders are still lacking hard. Besides undereating, I also think it's just harder to get muscles to grow when they're just small muscles physiologically. Also, I think it's easy to dismiss just how small your arms are when you start as a skellington, and then when you've gained some size, you aren't sure you did anything at all because you forgot how little mass you had to begin with.

Patience my friend
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.