[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start lifting >get fit >people say things like "anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1434035648639.jpg (38KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1434035648639.jpg
38KB, 500x544px
>start lifting
>get fit
>people say things like "anon use to be sexy when he was alive"
>"your appearance looks dead"
>"you look like you got smashed in the face by a bus"
>mfw my default facial expression looks dead even when I feel healthy and strong inside
>wut do fit
>>
>>35052559
Smile and be confident faggot
>>
Was your facial expression any different before? If not, they probably want to say that you took fitness to an extreme and are not spending as much time with them as you used to. Or they hate that you got more attractive and want to bring you down.
>>
>>35052588
Nah, I've sort of had this problem for a long time. But the thing is, so often I feel like I do express myself and smile and have fun. I've also thought about the second point you made. People want to see you do good but not better than them basically.

Also, I've decided to tell the people who said it to themselves the next time I see them.
>>
It could be crab mentality or you could have sagging skin. Post a b4 and after faggo
>>
>>35052697
What the fuck is crab mentality?
>>
>>35052716
People that aren't making it trying to stop you from making it because they feel bad when they see other people accomplishing things.
>>
>>35052729
It's exactly what I thought too,
>>
>>35052731
>>35052729
Look up crabs in a bucket on google
>>
>>35052749
Does it help that the people who say these things are fat asses?
>>
>>35052765
Yup, they're jealous of you and don't want you to succeed.
>>
>>35052773
But why do they look so happy and comfortable with themselves?
>>
>>35052783
to hide their intentions and validate what they say in your eyes
>>
It's quite simple anon, those people are cunts who want to establish themselves as being higher in the pecking order.

That's all it is, don't let them get to you, find better friends and avoid those people, if you have to work with them I feel for you.
>>
>>35052862
>>35052875
Thanks bros. I had a chat with my father too. I feel stronger about it now.
>>
>>35052559
get new friends
>>
>>35053290
It's colleagues.
>>
File: 2010-12-06-always-angry.png (545KB, 800x1052px) Image search: [Google]
2010-12-06-always-angry.png
545KB, 800x1052px
Get some sunlight, smile and shave your beard.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.