[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only person who thinks its cringy as fuck to have your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: veni vidi vici.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
veni vidi vici.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
Am i the only person who thinks its cringy as fuck to have your ear phones in constantly whether you are in the gym or not?
>>
>yup
>>
>>35049286
yes now fuck off
>>
>>35049286
yes, why would I take them of anways?
I am there to train, not to talk to you.
>>
Earphones in general make me cringe. Wear headphones pleb.
>>
>can't wear earphones while working out because paranoia over the sweat causing some electrical shit to happen and shock my brain
>>
>>35049340
Lol
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>35049340
>electrical shit to happen and shock my brain
>like 2 volt max
>>
>>35049340

>tfw never wear headphones because I am too autistic/anxietal to listen to music during my sets because I need to hear how much noise I'm making to assure I'm not bothering anyone else with anything other than a dropped weight, no grunting allowed is what I tell myself

>actually clusters me and bothers me and I lose motivation when lifting and musicining

>instead just 'tune out' as soon as the set is habbeding

I did 245 lbs 5x5 deadlift in the corner of my dungeon-tier gym at 6:00am and was still too anxious to wear headphones
>>
>>35049340
>>35049604
I love this board
>>
>>35049590
kek. got shocked today by my earbud, pumped me up more than the death metal it was playing desu
>>
>>35049340
Top kek
>>
File: 1446622232147.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1446622232147.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>35049286
I wear earbuds for the a good part of the day because I have misophonia.
I can't eat with anyone ever without my blood boiling.

>tfw Cocoon mode for life.
>kill me please
>>
Why would I take them out? It's not like I'm talking to anyone, I'm there to better myself and music helps me focus. Why should I care if some fag at the gym thinks I look cringy?
>>
I am always with earphones on just to avoid people approaching or talking to me
>>
>>35050364
Oh my god me too.
It's gets old really fast trying to explain why I can't go certain places to people and do things with them so I've given up at this point.

Ear plugs and headphones are getting me through uni honestly, otherwise I'd just fail out
>>
>>35049604
Focus on you.
Not everyone else.

Setting yourself up for failure.

>tfw you feel like you just can't lift anymore but that song comes on and fills you with energy. Lift for another 30 mins after.

Music is advantageous.
>>
>>35050497
This.
Got big ass monster headphones.
>outside noise cancellation activated.
>hear nothing but my music

People still approach me; pisses me off.
>>
>>35049286
yeah just you
>>
>>35049286

In the gym they're ok but in public they're not.

And if you wear HEADphones in public you're a dick, It's not 1980 you look like fucking douchbag, you might aswell throw on rollerblades and a flouro singlet and rollerblade down the street holding a boombox.

Also faggots who wear headphones while doing simple tasks like shopping or pouring petrol. Wtf you can't stop listening to music for 10 whole minutes you disconnected cunt? I'm sorry you might miss hearing Mr Brightside while you step outside to buy your granola bars you hipster faggot.
>>
File: brando.gif (387KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
brando.gif
387KB, 500x382px
>>35050584

Wow that was motivational man, you just get it, please keep posting your insightful advice you are an asset to this community.
>>
>>35049604
>5x5 deadlift

No
>>
>>35050690
Well; we can see who's not getting results here.
>>
>put headphones in
>become painfully aware of my breathing patterns
>think its too loud/weird
>start breathing manually
>>
>>35050669
i wore headphones once outside of my room and felt like a MASSIVE tool, I couldn't look at anyone straight. idk how people can wear their shit around their necks 24/7
>>
>>35049286
One of best parts of gym is favorite music. Get to catch up an enjoy. Like another pleasure for me for the gym. Look forward to listen to my songs for a while =)

Sry my english
>>
>>35049638
>not intentionally shorting your earbuds for electric shock gains
>20xx
>>
>>35050508
I hate it man. I know I'm kind of an asshole because of it, but it's the fucking worst.
Car trips are a fucking hell.
Fucking commercials too holy shit.
>>
>>35049340
this kills the human
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.