[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you start losing weight when you weigh over 200kg? I tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

File: Fat guy.jpg (44KB, 634x362px) Image search: [Google]
Fat guy.jpg
44KB, 634x362px
How do you start losing weight when you weigh over 200kg? I tried jogging but it destroyed my knee joints, there's just too much weight, I have zero flexibility. At a loss for what kind of exercise is actually practical for a guy my size.

I'm 5'10, 211kg
>>
cycling, swimming, walking, rowing machine etc
>>
STOP

FUCKING

EATING
>>
File: 1328352179887brpza.jpg (35KB, 193x230px) Image search: [Google]
1328352179887brpza.jpg
35KB, 193x230px
how about shutting your fucking whale mouth

source: i lost myself 65kg
>>
File: latest.png (2MB, 1173x887px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
2MB, 1173x887px
Eat more mcdonalds. Its good for you man trust me. Cmon i know you want to.
>>
File: b2ap3_thumbnail_Big-Mac-2010-ad.jpg (10KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
b2ap3_thumbnail_Big-Mac-2010-ad.jpg
10KB, 400x200px
>>35046402
Just look at it man. You deserve it.
>>
>>35046417
>>35046420
>>35046431

This to be honest, there is nothing easier than losing weight when you weight 200 fucking kilos.
>>
File: hero-poutine.png (153KB, 448x415px) Image search: [Google]
hero-poutine.png
153KB, 448x415px
>>35046402
How bout some poutine eh?
>>
>>35046417
this and a good diet
>>
>>35046402
Start walking. Baby steps anon
>>
>>35046453
>drools
>>
>>35046402
Far more important than exercise is that you stop fucking eating. Reset your inner reward system and just stop for a week or so. Then, only one meal per day. Just walk for 30 minutes each day if you can and you'll lose about 1.5+ kg per week.
>>
Read. The. Fucking. Sticky.
>>
>>35046402
Eat less, eat better.
Better = green leafy vegetables, lean meat, low carbs (potato, brown rice not pasta), good fats (almond, avocado)
>>
>>35046479
chips 'n gravy ya dick edd
>>
>a 27-year-old male patient fasted under supervision for 382 days and has subsequently maintained his normal weight

http://pmj.bmj.com/content/49/569/203.short
>>
>>35046498
Stop eating for a week? Is that even possible? Doesn't your stomach start digesting itself after a few days? Sounds like a good way to get ulcers
>>
>>35046491

This.

If you push yourself too hard you'll fail. Start walking (at your OWN pace) and gradually increase the distance and pace as you go on.
>>
File: 9623_l.jpg (126KB, 614x409px) Image search: [Google]
9623_l.jpg
126KB, 614x409px
Or how bout some chocolate cake OP. C'mon you deserve it.
>>
>>35046521

>this is what fat people actually believe
>and americans
>>
File: 560890405.jpg (252KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
560890405.jpg
252KB, 1600x1000px
>>35046514
Uhhh no. Poutine is not just fries and gravy. Theres so much more to it.
>>
>>35046521
Why would you think that? If you weigh 200+ kg you could just stop eating for a fucking year. The human body is literally made for this.

If you honestly think what you just wrote, then it seems a good idea to try it. Teach yourself a lesson on what hunger and appetite really is.
>>
>>35046534
Even though it's more than possible not to eat for a week, it's retarded, OP would be much better if he ate 1000 kcal of low caloric dense food(to lower urge to eat) and did some easy exercise that won't hurt him, and as soon as he can, start lifting and doing more intense cardio, he could lose easily all his over fat in a year
>>
>>35046417
I would say that before this, aim for 6 months or so of SS. Doing some strength training to make some noob gains before you start cycling or swimming will help you cycle harder, or swim faster, and that will lead to you burning more calories in every single one of your actions.
>>
>>35046619
Not saying that. Totally agree with you.
>>
>>35046402
You can start losing weight just by having and hipocaloric diet, so that's the first thing you should check. And try to do some light exercise at first. Maybe using an elliptical machine will help you + lifting some weights.
>>
>>35046619
>he could lose easily all his over fat in a year
Nah, not really. Say his goal weight is 70 kg. So he has to lose 141 kg fat (Jesus fuck). 141 kg fat is about 1 300 000 kcal. To burn that amount of fat he'd need to have a calorie deficit of about 3500 kcal/day. That's not realistic at all.
>>
>>35046402
Seated exercise or swimming, but if youre over 200kg you would never lose Weight from exercise alone because you obviously eat extreme ammounts. Start counting kcals and go 500-1000 kcal deficit or more if you want and can handle the hunger. Youre gonna have loose skin anyway so just go fast
>>
>>35046680
Yeah maybe 60 kilos first year, then 30-40 second year
>>
>>35046402
>Reduce caloric intake to ~2000/day
>Take a multivitamin with iron
>Walk 20-30 minutes a day for at least 3 days a week, preferably 5
>Fidget; no, seriously, start drumming at your desk/tapping your feet/etc.
>Talk to your doctor about getting a skinny person's poop stuck up your bum
>>
>>35046402
count your calories with myfitnesspal, you have to start eating at a serious defecit, im guessing you eat about 4000-5000 cal a day now, you need to start eating max 3000
>>
>>35046402
KETO
E
T
O

It's perfect for fat fucks like you. You'll lose weight and barely feel hungry.
>>
File: 1443752464865.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443752464865.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>35046715
>Talk to your doctor about getting a skinny person's poop stuck up your bum
>>
>>35046420

Holy fuck, THIS.

Goddamn. Everyone at work keeps asking me how I went from 250 pounds to a fucking sexy ass 180 dyle. For the weight loss part I tell them all the same thing:

EAT LESS FOOD. I DID ZERO CARDIO.
>>
>>35046402
>>35046719
and I mean MAX you should aim for less than that, and start walking more, obviously you can't run or even jog in your current state. You can do it OP
>>
>>35046753
>dyle

as in dyke or dyel?
>>
>>35046753
Telling an extreme fat fuck to eat less is like telling some alcoholic to drin less. It's not gonna work because they have zero willpower.
>>
SS +GOMAD
no other food then gomad though, the diharrea will take care of the rest
>>
>>35046784
This is very true. OP could lose the weight by starving in less than a year, but that won't happen. But he can start eating less
>>
>>35046738
Fecal transplant is real thing. It delivers new digestive bacteria to your system which for some reason that we don't quite understand yet can mess with both your digestion and hunger, which means changes in body composition. Take it from a skinny person and you become skinnier.
>>
>>35046777
A lesbian who may or may not even lift.
>>
>>35046753
How long did it take
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto245.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto245.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
Don't exercise, just start eating like a normal person. Just do it, you wont die. It will be hard 2-3 days, but after that, you'll get used to it.

If you start today, 2 years from now, you'll be pretty much like a regular guy. You'll thank yourself.
>>
>>35046402
Count calories. Don't go for "serious deficit" as this will make you unhealthy as fuck. Aim for a 1000 kcal deficit FROM YOUR MAINTENANCE. Swim. Just swim until you hit 150kg(Which you will hit in a year). Then start adding deadlifts and squats to you routine, nothing else. Continue to swim everyday. In another year you will be around 110kg, with almost no loose skin. Then you can start eating at maintenance again while doing SS or SL, in 6 months you will be around 105-115kgs, but you will be "almost bearmode". Then you just do Texas/Madcow for a year and become bearmode. After this you can either continue as a hulking muscle or go for a controlled cut to 85/90 to become slighlty skinnier.

Do not try to go for that beach body look. Sadly once you go fat that route is closed as you will have loose skin unless you have serious amount of mass.
>>
>>35048003
SS + Gomad
>>
>>35048023
>with almost no loose skin
no. have you seen people that have weighed over 200kg? he will have loose skin for decades without surgery
>>
>>35048023
>Do not try to go for that beach body look
So I'll never have visible abs? Why even bother?
>>
>>35046784
It's not like there's a second option though.
>>
>>35046402
Eat less, favor clean high protein food
Start lifting weights ASAP if you ever want to look decent.
>>
how safe is it for a 120kg fatty to stop eating for a week?
>>
>>35049009
totally safe, you should still drink water though.
water not juice or anything, just pure water
>>
>>35048003
How to increase volume of shot?
>>
>>35049160
I've never drank juice or sodas, can't stand the way they feel in my mouth. I generally don't like sugary flavours at all.

but thanks. I'll see how I do for 5 days and will continue on my bike and going up and down the stairs.
>>
>>35049198
http://m.wikihow.com/Increase-Your-Ejaculate
>>
>>35049250
Except from zinc it seems i'm almost capped if i drink water
>>
>>35049312
zinc seems to make a huge difference to sperm count so I'd say it's worth trying.
>>
>>35046402
Step 1: Eat less. Counting calories is the best way. If you are 2000calories a day at 211kg, within a week you would have lost weight, within a month youd start to notice the difference.

As for what exercise is practical really depends on you. I started at 365lbs. I would say that my fitness is a lot better than a lot of people who weigh that much. I do a lot of swimming, but thats because I recently took a job where stand all day and its causing me some knee pains. Point is, do what you can, as much as you can, for as long as you can, as often as you can. There is almost no reason that you couldnt do a 30 minute walk per day - download some audio books and get clever at the same time.
>>
>>35046626

How do you do SS beingn a 200kg+ fattass? You wouldn't even be able to do a body weight squat. And the amount of fat you'd have benching would involve a 1/4 ROM before it touches your chest.
>>
File: sugar.1.webm (243KB, 372x480px) Image search: [Google]
sugar.1.webm
243KB, 372x480px
you start by finding out how much sugar is in your diet. then you eliminate the sugar from your diet.

http://smithnicholas17.github.io/sugar/
>>
>>35050363
theres a lot of "hidden sugar" in everyday foods. use this tool to find out just how much is in teh foods you think don't have any sugar. it connects to the USDA's database
>>
>>35046402
>How do you start losing weight when you weigh over 200kg?

Walk every day.

30-90 minutes per day.

Don't jog until you're under 250 lbs.

Get fit for some appropriate walking shoes at your local running store.
>>
>>35046663
>>35046663
lol but he already has a hippo-caloric diet. meaning he eats as much as a hippo, he just dunno it
>>
>>35046402

Literally just change your diet.

I started losing weight when working in a lab - I was around 410 lbs at the time. Probably more, I was afraid of scales as most fatties are. The only thing I did was cut out soda and decrease my caloric consumption. I didn't count calories at the time, basically ate nothing but subway - walking the half mile to get to the shop.

The weight will literally fall off your bones. At 400+ pounds your daily caloric requirements are 3,500 calories. I was down to 360 by the end of the Summer - 50 pounds in three months achieved by walking and not stuffing my face like a dog.
>>
>>35046402
eat the sticky
>>
All this horrible advice
>breh breh just run or walk at 200kg what could go wrong
He'd mess up his fucking knees more.How do yo even get to over 200kg and still be alive?
>>
Diet is not nearly important as becoming active as opposed to sedentary.

If you only change your diet, you will become depressed, obsessed with food, and you will most likely regress.

Become active by walking every day. You will lose weight, still be able to eat a sensible diet, and you will feel a LOT better from the activity.

Exercise > Diet
>>
>>35050458

Right, I forgot to mention - the reason I could stick to a caloric deficit and cut out soda was because of those 10 hour lab days. Keep yourself busy - the reason you're so fat OP is because you eat when you're bored/sad/angry/happy/etc.
>>
>>35050468
he needs to get his diet under control. meaning he needs to be hungry for a while. it will be good for him mentally. harden this dough boy up a little bit. he's probably eating a lot of hidden sugar too
>>
>>35046521
I stopped eating for a month straight.
Only drank water, alcohol and chocolate milk.

Lost 40 kilos in one high school holiday. Felt good, man
>>
>>35050471

>Diet is not nearly important as becoming active as opposed to sedentary.

>>35050458 here

When you're 400+ pounds the weight falls off so quickly just eating like a normal person. You lose weight so fast you always feel great, you can see huge changes every month.

Once you get to a more reasonable (yet still horrifyingly disgusting) 350ish, then you really have to change your lifestyle - mostly to keep yourself from falling back into bad habits.
>>
>>35046402
losing weight is 100% about diet, and 0% about exercise. Fucking moron lol. You could run 5 miles a day and still be a fat nigger if you keep eating like a fucking pig whale.
>>
>>35050474
Agreed eventually he should lift weights but seriously should consult a doctor about help on when, what to do and help on fixing his diet.
OP stop drinking soda and alcohol.Too many calories in them.Should help but seriously get help if you are above 200kg.
>>
>>35046559

>If you weigh 200+ kg you could just stop eating for a fucking year. The human body is literally made for this.

Truth.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm

>a Scotsman weighing 207 kilograms, described as "grossly obese" turned up at the Department of Medicine at the Royal Infirmary in Dundee
>He told the hospital staff he was going to fast flat out, whatever they said, so they may as well monitor him along the way
>He ended up fasting for one year and 17 day
>losing about 125 kilograms of weight

Just be under a doctor's supervision so your blood doesn't become so acidic that you melt your bones.
>>
>>35050375
>theres a lot of "hidden sugar" in everyday foods. use this tool to find out just how much is in teh foods you think don't have any sugar. it connects to the USDA's database
lol are you retarded, sugar is way better than starches. Are you really telling me that eating bread (0 sugar) vs eating an apple (100% sugar except the fiber), is better lol

Pretty much every food containing starch is bad for you. Fucking retarded moron, don't know shit about nutrition. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35050539
>Kill yourself.
Fuck off, Sean.
>>
>>35050518
In humans, fasting seems to have health benefits for high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma and epilepsy in children. In animals, fasting seems to reduce the cognitive decline that happens in conditions such as Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.

One problem with fasting is that you can get cranky and irritable (and sometimes hungry). Another is the lack of companionship with your fellow humans. After all, the word 'companion' comes from the roots 'com' meaning 'with' and 'panis' meaning 'bread'. If you spend lots of time not sharing meals with your kith and kin, you run the risk of becoming an outsider.

So to keep your friends, continue breaking bread — just don't eat it.
>>
>>35050539
you didn't get what i meant did you?

in many foods there is table sugar added. especially in drinks, cereals, and salad dressings. are you saying all that added table sugar is good for you?
>>
>>35046521
With your weight you could hibernate for the whole winter in the forest if you wanted and survive. Stop eating before you drag us closer to the sun you fucking waste
>>
>>35046402
Buy a kitchen scale. This is less to make you accurate and more to make you HONEST. Then this rule: you don't eat anything that you don't log and you must weight everything that you eat. You don't take even a single bite that doesn't go in the log.

From then, just cut sugar (think of it like this: you can have a bit of sugar, or you can EAT MORE... you can drink a soda or you can PUT MORE ON YOUR PLATE... which one's better?) and improve your diet (if you eat stuff with a ton of fiber, you'll feel full longer, which means you won't get as hungry).

Look at google store or apple store or whatever for programs that allow you to track your eating habits. You NEED to count 100% of what you eat. Most applications will even tell you how many calories your daily allowance is considering your goals.

From reading a lot, I've gathered that the biggest pitfalls are:
> Diet too hard/restrictive, makes you give up later
So try to make a diet that's healthy and something that you enjoy. Also try to get foods that don't leave you starving (which is why it's best not to eat sugar at all... besides it being ridiculously high in calories, it'll not fill you up at all AND it'll make you even hungrier, thanks to the sugar).

> LACK OF ATTENTION
A lot of what you normally eat will go under the radar, because you made the decision without paying attention. This is what leads to fat people who say "ohh geee, I eat so healthy but I just never lose weight, guess it's just GENETICS!". NO! It's your fat lying ass not paying attention to what you eat and assuming you didn't eat at all. This is why you must LOG. EVERY. SINGLE. PIECE.

> LYING
If you ate something you ate something. Fucking log it right. If you can't be accurate, assume that you ate MORE, not LESS.

I'd personally advise to skip the exercise altogether until you're at a healthier weight. Exercise is not that important for weight loss and it's going to be way too hard for someone like you.
>>
>>35050565
>> Diet too hard/restrictive, makes you give up later
>So try to make a diet that's healthy and something that you enjoy. Also try to get foods that don't leave you starving (which is why it's best not to eat sugar at all... besides it being ridiculously high in calories, it'll not fill you up at all AND it'll make you even hungrier, thanks to the sugar).
exactly

use this shit. it works.
http://smithnicholas17.github.io/sugar/
>>
>>35050539
>bread (0 sugar)
In America, HFCS is added even to breads. Read the labels on cheaper sliced breads sometimes. Only the most expensive ones don't add sugars.
>>
>>35050663
this rat faced bastard with a tv show is right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MepXBJjsNxs
>>
>>35050433
kek
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.