[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>increased alertness >sense of well being >decreased

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: crack-pipe.jpg (17KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
crack-pipe.jpg
17KB, 615x409px
>increased alertness
>sense of well being
>decreased anxiety
>more sociable
>heightened energy
>appetite/weight loss
>only dangerous when taken abusively
Holy shit why isn't /fit/ smoking crack?
>>
Crack is wack
>>
>>35044385
lmao
>>
>>35044385
Ayyyy
>>
>>35044409
lwl
>>
>>35044385
meth is cheaper and easier to get ahold of
>>
>using drugs that rott your teeth

enjoy never achieving tru aesthetics
>>
>>35044385
cocaine does the same thing without the stigma associated with crackheads/pipes
as we've all been taught by media:

crackheads = poor, black, etc
cocaine users = well off white kids and hollywood execs

they are even treated different legally

just do coke buddy
>>
Waste of money, often illegal, has side-effects, is temporary and doesn't solve any problems.
>>
>>35044385

because it fucking kills you faster than that dumb fuck that took a megadose of vitamin K while roinding like a mad mutant.
>>
>>35044581
nah man i smoke crack before every workout shits cash
>>
>>35044385
Post meth ball
>>
>>35044385
At first I thought the picture was a mouldy whey scooper
>>
Winners don't use drugs
>>
>>35044385
would rather roid
>>
File: viper3.jpg (25KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
viper3.jpg
25KB, 280x280px
OP knows whats up

>not smoking crack sometimes
>never gonna make it
>>
I mix a hit of crack with half an ounce of everclear and shoot it up my asshole with a turkey baster. Don't knock it till you try it senpai.
>>
30% of crack/meth-junks are more aesthetics than /fit/. period.
>>
File: 1447009089486.jpg (29KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1447009089486.jpg
29KB, 500x367px
Crack is heaven
>>
>>35045955
this teebeeh family guy
>>
>>35044385
Crack is expensive as fuck
>>
That's a meth pipe

I smoke meth
>>
>>35044539

That's because, you know, crack is cheap as fuck and cocaine is expensive...
>>
>tfw you'll never be a post apocalyptic raider, high as fuck off crack riding around with machine guns in your armored jeep
>>
>>35044385
Thought that was an atlas stone.
>>
File: RRFlagWallpaper.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
RRFlagWallpaper.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>35044385
Reagan told me not to.
>>
>>35044385
>more sociable
For a short time period and you'll even seem a bit too much for the interaction, your base will be a bit blasted.
And, if it is a really good hit or rail you might not even be able to talk, you are so high.

Then ultimately when your overload of dopamine starts to slow down and the neurons aren't even firing any dopamine anymore because you've artificially exploited them all you be insta down and want to slit your wrists and jump out of your skin.
>>
>>35048407
They're the same price.
>>
>>35044385
>Holy shit why isn't /fit/ smoking crack?

Cuz you'll cowards.
>>
>>35050205

ive been there , he aint lying
>>
>>35050205
>>35050638
third

save yourself a shitty few days-week
>>
>>35045887
>Winners don't experience ego death

guess who the real loser is
>>
>>35050254
/thread
>>
Because i'm not a dirt broke nigger?
>>
File: t. not gonna make it.jpg (7KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
t. not gonna make it.jpg
7KB, 229x200px
>>35044385
>smoke crack to get fit or die mirin
>get addicted
>lose everything
>have a heart attack
>die mirin
>>
>>35044385
That's a meth pipe breh
>>
Meth - 10-12 hour high
Crack - 5-10 min high

>Buying crack
>2015
>shigg
>>
>>35044385
Because I rail a little guy stimulant called Focalin.
>Focalin is an semi-easily accessible ADD medication

10/10 would recommend
>>
>>35050638
>>35050656
go into detail about what it's like
>>
>>35051119

I'll be honest i'm coming down from meth right now,

I smoked a point about 12 hours ago (havent slept) and now i'm really starting to feel like death , i'm tired but cant sleep , I have zero energy or enthusiasm to do anything.

this is why they call it a viscous cycle , I could smoke more to end this and keep going on until I have reached a psychosis or eventually keep being stimulated to a point where the body crashes for about 48 hours.

>I used to have a big problem with Meth , and I can tell you how it has fucked my life up too many times to count.
>>
Crystal method is superior
>>
File: meth.jpg (63KB, 682x400px) Image search: [Google]
meth.jpg
63KB, 682x400px
You are an idiot. Crack only lasts for like, 10 minutes. Meth is the way to go.
>>
>>35044539
>cocaine does the same thing

Confirmed for never blazing a fat rock
>>
I'm on crack baby HUEHUEHUEHUE Away with your weapon I mean you no harm. Woo! Nature boy! Shagadelic baby.
>>
>>35044539
>black

wtf bitch lol

most crackheads i see in movies are white or jewish
>>
>>35051888
SICKENING ITS PISS ITS REVOLTING ITS INSULTING THE BOY HAS NO PANTIENCE
>>
>>35051899
wat

jewish crackhead? are you serious?
>>
>>35044385
What goes up must come down.
>>
>Never feel pleasure on your own again.
>>
>>35051899
>movies = real life
95% of blacks in movies have dads in their lifes.
>>
>>35052212
Can confirm.
I knew a black guy once. He had a dad.

...a white dad, but still.
>>
>>35051119
About the high or the come down?
>the high
As great as described, you feel the best you've ever felt; warm, reassured, and generally just happy
>coming down
I am told this is the worst way possible to come down, but at the time I worked as a lab monitor at my uni in a lab that was so poorly placed I literally saw and spoke to no one the day after.( and the next few days weren't much better) It's not like you suddenly just think about suicide, you just have a shitty day for the first few hours no different than being in a sour mood. Then you(read: I) start to think through each and every aspect of your life and why it absolutely fucking sucks and you are powerless to do much about it and you just have a power sulk. Around that time you particularly want to restart and get high again to not deal with your current mental state. In retrospect I can say I wasn't noticing anything at all that was even remotely positive (great for weight loss when food becomes a means to not die and nothing more). The next few days are similar and it took me the better part of a week before I think I was processing things normally again. I'm told coming down from just about anything is much nicer when you can be around people and just be distracted from your thoughts, but it's probably just as well I had a shit time of it because I didn't make it a habit. It sounds cliche as fuck but it's been a year or so since that point and my life has significantly improved through school and work and lifting, and those guys are still just partying as frequently as possible
>>
Cocaine is a pretty shit tier drug, I hardly notice its effects when I am among people. Only when I am in bed I can tell my mind is more active.
Methylphenidate, ritalin, is so much better than cocaine for daily use.
And if you want an amphetamine Ethylphenidate is the best ever,
>>
File: tookie.jpg (22KB, 298x470px) Image search: [Google]
tookie.jpg
22KB, 298x470px
>not lifting weights on angel dust
i pity the fool
>>
>>35044500
If you want a one way ticket to psychosis
>>
>>35044385
that's a meth pipe, its great for cutting
aahhhhhhhh triggered
>>
https://youtu.be/fuhaFdBuwp4
Slow Down anon.
>>
>>35044385
>heart scarring
>>
>>35051571
Could you do curls right now though?
>>
>>35052442
>you just have a shitty day for the first few hours no different than being in a sour mood. Then you(read: I) start to think through each and every aspect of your life and why it absolutely fucking sucks and you are powerless to do much about it and you just have a power sulk.
WTF this sounds like a normal day to me.
>>
>>35044580
"often" illegal? when are you from where it is sometimes legal?
>>
>>35051777
the trips don't lie.
>>
>>35044539
But crack is cocaine, sure it's the poor man's cocaine but still
>>
>>35044385
ive smoked crack before and let me tell you, half the things you listed are false. For one, anxiety goes way up, alertness is more like paranoia, and sense of well being isn't so true when you feel like your heart is gonna explode. Being crack high and sociable is basically rambling about nothing then getting angry when people aren't on your level so you just look like a spazz. I guess decreased appetite is the only thing you said was correct but that isnt necessarily a good thing. Funnily enough, the biggest crack head i knew was literally the biggest crack head, probably like 300lbs. Probably has long since died
>>
>>35050638
Nope, I'm not even exaggerating in the slightest really. The only way i've known to really combat the come down is to be a bit buzzed during the high and then pretty much hit the booze more on the down slide, after a couple of hours of this it is better but you pretty much have to party it away.
>>
>>35054075
Iktfb
>>
>>35051119
You are High..confidence is up, motivation is peaking, you want to get up and Go, that is why some call it GO.

You have a generall heightenend sence of self and able to speak your mind even some love pours out of you, like on E. But, alas, it is all a facade and artificial. Even to keep it going, like on coke, you'll will NEVER be as good as you were on the First rail of the session, biochemically impossible. so you might as well have a little bit later just to ween off and then drink into oblivion after, or some strong opiates or Benzos - you'll need somthing to counter.
>>
>>35053017
you're right crack is better for you
>>
>>35053017
This, if you ever want a reason to not do meth, come to Kansas. I have never met one person that has quit meth and stayed off of it, seriously.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.