[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry if that the wrong thread i'm posting in.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: _by_stockproject1-d38l5oi.jpg (260KB, 1688x1126px) Image search: [Google]
_by_stockproject1-d38l5oi.jpg
260KB, 1688x1126px
I'm sorry if that the wrong thread i'm posting in.

So I became obsessed with wrist exercises since my hand is awfully skinny, I've been doing them now for almost 3 months.
Also I have a hobby - I play the bass guitar almost every day.

So here's the deal - about a month after I began doing wrist exercises, i noticed that it became harder for me to perform some techniques on bass, nothing hurts really, just feels kinda uncomfortable. Could there be any connection?
>>
Can you really play the bass guitar solo?
>>
>>35041410
Not really, I usually play rhythm based lines. It's also now hard to use slap.
>>
>>35041386
You simply need to practice more, also warmup exercises
>>
>>35041611
So you think it's a temporary thing?
>btw sure i do warmups, I don't want to get hurt.
>>
>>35041650
tendonitis brah. don't do that shit everyday, and when you do only do like 3 sets. your writs aren't gonna magically grow by doing those anyways. those help your forearms more than your wrists - that shit is mostly genetic
>>
I wrote a reply but it didn't post.

Its because the muscles in your hand and wrist are sore from the exercises and aren't as relaxed as normal so they don't have their full range of motion like normal.
>>
>>35041670
>>35041672
Thank you, that was helpful.
>>
Yo what's up this is kind of unrelated but I just got a new 10/10 fuck. She loves the death grip like straight up that is her fetish, she likes when I leave bruises just by grabbing her. I can do this now but it takes some time and is a bit of a struggle, should I be doing exercises like in op's pic? Thanks FaM
>>
>>35041820
It will only make easier to fap, make you get a hard grip on the wiener.
>>
If you only use those grippers for forearm exercises it can lead to muscle imbalances
>>
>>35041386
Zakk Wylde does both guitar and bodybuilding, you think that's impossible?
>>
>>35042251
What do you mean, I didn't say anything about being impossible of not.
>>
>>35041386
do more stretches before and after your workout.

bassfag here. my forearms are always tight, bass is the only thing that doesn't make my hands turn into gnarled claws.
when I went from fatty fat to fit freak, my forearms got more sore from lifting and my bass skills suffered a tad (finger pluck master race, get your pick bullshit outta here)

so yeah. try doing forearm stretches every day for a bit.
if it still hurts you might have carpal tunnel or tendonitis and you should go to the doc
>>
>>35041820
I'm not one to judge peoples' sexual preferences, but she doesn't sound very stable. Consequently leaving bruises all over her opens you up for some pretty fuckedup shit if she decides you've somehow wronged her one day.

Might be totally wrong, but this is just how a small portion of women works. Be vary anon.
>>
>>35042288
Thanks for sharing your exp.
>>
File: 1445122694022.jpg (93KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1445122694022.jpg
93KB, 960x544px
>>
>>35041820
YOU are RAPING her, shitlord, even if she consents!
>>
>>35042448
>you are raping her
>even if she consents
Assuming this isn't just heavyhanded bait, you do realize that many people enjoy "consent play" or in other words PRETENDING.
>>
>>35042448
Blue pill faggot calling people rapist like it aint no thing. Kill yourself
>>
>>35042448
you PC bro?
>>
>>35042402
hahahahaha
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.