[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I don't want to wear out my body"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

It's amazing the mental gymnastics people will do to indulge their laziness. Look at this gem from leddit
>>
Thanks for the Reddit update, now return there
>>
tbqh I'm kind of tired of normies using the rack, never used to have to wait and now it's 10+ minutes at least
>>
File: 1444371902780.jpg (388KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1444371902780.jpg
388KB, 717x880px
>>35016606
The fact that reddit comes here to repost content from reddit as if 4chan was reddit is baffling, if you want to post like reddit, why don't you just fuck off back to reddit, reddit?
>>
File: 1444924434817.jpg (50KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
1444924434817.jpg
50KB, 751x418px
>>35016606
Thank God for you assholes on 4chan or I'd never know what was on Reddit.
>>
>>35016665
>needs a rack
>calls others normies
Unless you compete in powerlifting, you can just clean the bar and front squat it.
Or unless you mean people who use the rack to quarter squat, they need to be shot.
>>
>>35016772

hard to clean the 140kg required for your squat sets if your max clean is 130kg
>>
File: image.jpg (341KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341KB, 800x533px
I dont see whats wrong with this. If you want live long and be the fittest 80 y/o you can be dont lift heavy and dont eat big.
>>
>>35016874
This is bait, right?
>>
Well, skelly mode with moderate exercise and a healthy diet does statistically provide for the longest and healthiest life.

>>35016772
>>35016822

As well as the clean part taking energy out of the squat. I mean seriously, every pro oly weightlifter does their heavy squats off a rack.
>>
>>35016889
But wouldn't your body last longer if it's stronger?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.