[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the advantages and disadvantages of working out in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1447959500909.jpg (40KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1447959500909.jpg
40KB, 1280x852px
What are the advantages and disadvantages of working out in the morning?
And at night?

Thanks.

Also, give me a tl;dr intro to the best way to lose weight and gain muscle.
>Don't eat crabs, eat protein, lift...

Pic unrelated, I'm a 25 yro male.
>>
read
>>
Gonna put this nicely before you get bombarded

Just go read the sticky

as for working out times, it doesn't really matter. Whatever works best for you
>>
>>35009164
>>35009160
I went to the site, but tl;dr...
I guess I'll just read it then...
>>
>>35009174
wild guess: you're gonna diet HARD and train LOADS and in a week you'll be done and back to your old habits.

feel free to prove me wrong faggot. I can wait
>>
>>35009155
you are an imbecile, best to an hero asap so you do at least something worthwhile for the human kind by removing yourself from the gene pool.
>>
File: 1420707249260.png (88KB, 348x445px) Image search: [Google]
1420707249260.png
88KB, 348x445px
>>35009174
There is no tl;dr in life, nor is there a tl;dr for the long road to gains.

Go read the god damn sticky. Read it twice, then read it again.
>>
>>35009174
it takes like 10 minutes suck it up
>>
Heres my experience.

In the morning you can train fasted which is easy with preworkout and glutamine. Basically guaranteed great workouts and as a bonus you can fall asleep at night like a regular person. Gym can be pretty dead early on too so everythings yours.

Nighttime lifting. Theres a chance youll be tired from the day. Theres a chance your food didnt digest yet and it wont kick in. If you take stims of any kind youre not gonna fall asleep until 4-6am.

But at night theres guaranteed people at the gym. Lots of social situations possible. Lots of classes going on and girls hit the weights after their yoga sesh.

Somedays ill go at night and ill end up talking for hours or maybe go to dinner. I think the interactions are important especially as a veteran lifter who stall more than he doesnt.
>>
>>35009184
Ive already been lifting for a week, bit I don't have a routine, I just do 30 min of different shit I come up with every other day. And haven't eaten processed food since.

>>35009188
>>35009190
Aye
>>
>>35009213
Thanks for input
>>
>>35009155
>>35009216
do the simpliest routine you can find (compounds: squats, deadlift, bench, ohp, rows, ...)
work your way up with the weight and concentrate on the right form at the beginning, rather start with high reps (8-12 so you can really get to know the exercises and not just cheat your way up with big weights and shitty form)
>>
File: 1243193008173.jpg (155KB, 784x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1243193008173.jpg
155KB, 784x1075px
>>35009155
>working out in the morning
Unlimited caffeine, man. It's worth the scheduling trouble, IMO. And training at night messes with sleep for many people, even without coffee.
>>
>>35009155
Training first thing in the morning, pros:
1 Great focus for reasons I can't explain
2 All equipment available
3 You get accomplished more stuff during your day as you won't have to dedicate a couple of hours in the afternoon
Cons:
1 You have to go to bed early and get up early
2 Takes considerably more effort to get warmed up, which can compromise performance and increase risk of injury.

Training in the afternoon is pretty much the opposite. It's time consuming, the gym is crowded, and you will often have some mental fatigue - But if you can get your ass in gear you will usually have good performance.
>>
>>35009155
you're 25 and can't figure this simple shit out on your own?

>not going to make it starter kit for one
>sold
>>
>>35009376
>>35009360
>>35009269
Thanks
Brb, reading sticky
>>
>>35009155
test levels are higher in the morning
>>
>>35009269
Can u even satisfy a girl like that if u don't have a 35" snake brehs
>>
>>35009155
For me

Pros: gym is empty, no anxiety, can fuck around and OHP in the squat rack or do supersets using more than one piece of equipment, no waiting. Also feels nice to get it over with in the morning and feel energized throughout the day without worrying about being too tired later.

Cons: my body feels like shit in the morning, need to wake up very early to get ready, cook, eat a big meal, need at least one hour to digest to feel ready to lift
>>
>>35009408
I eat after lifting.
Just have an apple, or something before lifting.
>>
1: doesn't matter, just go with what fits best with your schedule

2: be fat and eat protein rich, low in calorie foods.
>>
>>35009408
>need to wake up very early to get ready, cook, eat a big meal, need at least one hour to digest to feel ready to lift
I've been lifting first thing in the morning for a couple of years now, and I use a combination of the following supplements, rather than preparing and eating a whole meal.

#1 "Octane". Mostly BCAA, but with citruline and glutamine in it as well.
#2 Maltodextrin. Rapidly absorbed carb source.

Just throw that into a shake and you're good to go. Sip it while training. Highly recommended.
>>
>>35009435
Ima look into this, making oats every morning is a fucking hassle and tastes like shit anyways.
thanks for the tip!
>>
>>35009155
The main disadvantage of training at night is that you can't see shit.
>>
>>35009388
kek'd
>>
>>35009155
I wake up every morning at 545 nd am at the gym by 6. Personally i dont really like working nd waking up early. Im in bed by 9pm everyday and i cannot sleep in late on sunday which is my day off. 2r male btw. Its good for character though builds strong morals and ethics
>>
Try deadlifting while holding a flashlight in one hand. It's fucking difficult.
>>
>>35009155
morning= tired all day
evening = crowded gym, less energy for workout
>>
The best time for me is about 30 minutes after work, at like 4 or 5pm I'll come home and sit down and have some food, rest my feet for a bit and then drive to the gym.

Still have some bounce in my step and I'm not tired because of work but I work on my feet 8 hours a day usually doing physical work.

Too early in the morning and I feel weak and really unfocused to the point of not contracting my muscles properly, going at night has never been an issue for me but when I was on my cut I would yawn a lot when it was later which was very annoying
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.