[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im running a race with my dad in an hour Hes a good bit slower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1447123476290.jpg (9KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447123476290.jpg
9KB, 247x250px
Im running a race with my dad in an hour
Hes a good bit slower than I, am i supposed to stay with him? or just meet at the end?
Hes meeting his other 2 older friends there and i think they are his speed
>>
Just keep at his pace and then sprint forward right at the end.

You still win but keep your dad and his friends happy for 90% of the time.
>>
>>34999810
this, be a good lad. Heck, you can raise his happiness to 100% by going to a pub afterwards and talk about the good old times
>>
>>34999617
lol, are you a child? Why do you need to beat your dad?
>>
>>34999617
>being this aspergered
Fucking talk to your dad you heathen. How do you expect a bunch of strangers to understand your relationship with the man? We don't know if you guys talk or if (and this is much more likely given the fact that you started this thread to begin with) you just make him uncomfortable with your pony fetish and frog.jpg collection.
>>
>>34999617
Dalying yourself is a sign of disrespect towards him, you and the competition spirit in general. Just run your way and meet them at the end. Tel your dad beforehand tho
>>
>>34999617
Just start the run at a moderate pace, Dad and his friends will keep up for a bit then fall behind. Wait at the finish line, don't rub it in his face be a good sport.
>>
File: Random+shit+comp_c2e6fb_5435502.png (77KB, 1302x969px) Image search: [Google]
Random+shit+comp_c2e6fb_5435502.png
77KB, 1302x969px
>>34999931
The new generation must surpass the old
>>
This reminds me of a story.

Once there was a farmer who had a prized horse. This horse would do the labor of three oxen and had been integral to the success of the farm.

Over the years, the horse began to grow old and could no longer do quite what he could before. The farmer, loving his cherished horse, decided to give the horse a younger horse companion.

The old horse was ecstatic to have a new friend. He taught the young horse all about what it means to be a horse on the farm. He showed him how to do the work, he introduced him to the other animals, he showed him what trees had good berries on them, he showed him the lake, and whatever else horses do honestly I don't know that much about horses so bear with me.

But he also showed the young horse his favorite place - the race track. He and the young horse would race there every day. At first, the older horse would win, as he was more experienced and the young horse was but a child. However, as time passed, the older horse became more and more feeble, and the young horse won half the time, two thirds, the time, then all the time.

1/2
>>
2/2

One day, the old horse told the young horse that he was not long for this world, and he asked the young horse to have a race with him, but to let him win. The young horse agreed.

They gathered all the animal friends: the pigs were there, the cows were there, the sheep were there, the chickens were there, even the dog was there. They all got lined up and the race began.

As they ran their first few laps, the old horse ran with all his might, and the young horse stayed slightly behind him as agreed. They began the final lap, all continue well. The old horse was exhausted, but he was happy to get one last victory.

Soon they approached the finish line, 100 feet away, 50 feet away, 25 feet away... but suddenly, the young horse sprinted ahead and won the race! The old horse was so shocked that he had a heart attack, and died on the spot.

The animal friends were shocked. The dog came up to the young horse and said, "Why would you do that? He just wanted one last victory, and you took that away from him!"

The young horse looked back at him and said, "Holy shit! A talking dog!"
>>
Just beat him its the only respectful thing to do. Either way he knows you can.
>>
>>35000140
I can't help it but I always lose my shit when I see this picture.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.