[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/ I'm having a huge argument with my friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 255x198px
Alright /fit/ I'm having a huge argument with my friend is Chris Jones natty? I keep telling him hes not but he keeps going on about how natural his body looks
>>
>>34994140
It doesn't matter if he is or isn't. You two are stupid faggots for arguing about this.
>>
He trains with a retarded brosplit and he retains virtually all of his mass when he cuts.

He has an FFMI of 25.5, which puts him above what is considered to be the natural limit.

He is also a known liar and he even stole from a planet fitness.
>>
>>34994257
>FFMI of 25.5
You do realize that the 25 natural limit is an average
>>
>>34994958
The rest is true, though. He's a known liar and trains on a brosplit and retains a huge amount of mass when cutting. Besides his left abs point upwards and the right abs point downwards.
>>
>>34994140
Are you fucking retarded? Of course he's not
>>
CHRIS JONNNES

He seems pretty cool, would like to have him as gym bro
>>
>>34995054
And my dick points to the left. So fucking what you aspie?
>>
File: 1427047563505.jpg (16KB, 236x305px) Image search: [Google]
1427047563505.jpg
16KB, 236x305px
>>34995101
It was a joke, you dickbutt
>>
>>34994140

+ Looks full and 3d at low bf %
+ Has size completely unattainable for 99% of lifters
+ FFMI above 25

- FFMI is basically just a meme
- American nigger with slave genetics
- Manlet with tiny frame to fill out

I'd say it's more likely than not that he's juicing if only for the fact that true genetic freaks are just that, freaks. We're just playing the odds here. There's more fake natties than genetic supermen in the fitness world.
>>
>>34994140
Keep in mind that he's like 5'5. He could be natty.
>>
>>34995122
>Juicing to make no gains
>>
>>34995138
Do you realize how many people are on steroids who look nothing like Chris? I'd say he's made a lot of gains.
>>
I believe that hes natty, he has slave genetics and he never goes above the mass hes been at for years, 180 or 190 some shit of muscle, if anything as in he juices it would be on a cutting cycle to keep his gains, otherwise hes natty,
>>
>>34994958
i think the max ffmi of the old timey guys they tested went up to 28. also, those guys were from back in the day when they didnt know as much about training and they also didnt have nearly as much exercise variety. i dont think they even hit legs hard for high volume Tom Platz style either.

just think of how much broscience and misinformation there was in 2003. now imagine the broscience of the early 1900's
>>
>>34995163
No I'm saying he has reached his limit
>>
>>34995138

You'd be amazed at all the people at your gym that are on or have been on gear and don't look like it

For every instagram faggot or DYEL on gear, there are tons of people that use restraint and low doses to get a more "natural" and muscular looking physique without going full bodybuilder mode.

Lets just say that Chris has never used any androgens to grow his size, he still obviously uses cutting agents like clen. Does that still mean that he's "natural"
>>
>>34995227
>it's obvious he uses cutting agents
He looks watery and bloated most of the time from stuffing his 2x4 with denny's, I really don't see how this is apparent let alone obvious
>>
>>34995137
This
He's black (superior genetics)
He's short (gains muscle easier)
He doesn't have huge shoulders or traps
He has been lifting for a coons age (a shit tons of years)
Fitness is his career and he is Very smart, knows his shit.

Who cares is he is arogant,steals from planet fitness(alegaly) lies or is loud. All black peoples are.

I believe he is natty. If you happen to give a fuck
>>
>>34994140
Jason Genova is juicing and literally has no gains. Jason Genova and Chris Jones are going to collab. I hope that Chris Jones shares his cycle and teaches Genova how to fucking get it right.
Chris Jones is on gear, if he isnt then Mike O' hearn and Rob Riches are fucking natural too.
>>
Hes 5'4 and black

5x5 monkeyball and thats how they all look
>>
>>34995137
>>34996500
He's 5'7"
>>
>>34996508
that's what they all say
>>
My nigga is natty...CHRIS Jones... respresentn pump chasers
>>
>>34994140

obviously not natty.

also ITT a bunch of idiots.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.