[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, fatbro here, really intimidated in Sherbrooke to go lifting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1345181646432.png (121KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1345181646432.png
121KB, 500x384px
Hey, fatbro here, really intimidated in Sherbrooke to go lifting. I've gained a lot of confidence losing 100 pounds, but it's so hard to step into a gym.

I have two options : The 20$/month gym that's way more spacious, more shit, trainers, spa, massage and what the fuck have you. The other one is sort of planet fatness, no trainer, nothing, barebones. One gives me access to three gyms, the other one only one.

Question 1 : Which one would you take? I lean toward the second one because I can ask someone the first few time to check my form.

Question 2 : I... is anyone from the area? I just moved there thinking I could get into university, turns out I gotta wait until fall semester next year. I want to get big during that time.
>>
File: 1333759325622.png (308KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
1333759325622.png
308KB, 388x380px
I love you too 4chuan
>>
File: 1288569727531.jpg (135KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1288569727531.jpg
135KB, 700x1000px
Why the fuck does no one answer my simple question
>>
Go with the spa, better bishes to mire.

Barebones = less machines = more faggots in the whey
>>
>>34993547
Not in Sherbrooke but I would probably take the one that had more squatracks/power racks,benches and barbells.
>>
>>34993547
desu senpai
>>
>>34993547
read the fucking sticky, stop being a bitch, problems solved
>>
>>34994151
The sticky answers question asking for opinion about different gyms.

Yeah, no, you're retarded.
>>
>>34993547
Keep up your progress anon. I would opt for the first one. Long term, it will help you grow more. By settling with the second, seems like you're planning short term, which isnt bad, but fitness is a life commitment.
If you still opt for second, dont get in a long contract just do say maybe 4 months. Goal to be comfortable and not intimidated to step foot in the first gym after 4 months
Good luck man. Just remember the hardest step was starting; you're already on your way
>>
>>34994396
They're both "pay 1 year or fuck you" options. So basically I choose 240$ or 120$ for a year.

I don't have a job right now and will start uni soon, but I'm not exactly dying for money. I got 12k in student debts but like 14k saved up (It probably doesn't work the same way as in the US, let's just say it's frozen assets that I'm using for extra cash right now)
>>
>>34994053

the sticky option
>>
Senpai
>>
>>34993547
Move to Southshore Mtl and I'll lift with you at a proform you cunt
>>
>>34995161
But I just moved here to attend university.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.