[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know what you're looking at /fit/? Strength. Power.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (50KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 480x640px
Do you know what you're looking at /fit/? Strength. Power. Thats what.

Too many times i've seen this man ridiculed for how he looks but do you honestly think anyone laughs when he reps 315 on the bench? Didn't think so.

Youve become so obsessed with pointless "abs" that you've forgotten the whole reason why we train. To lift heavy fucking weight.

Yeah he may not be able to compete with the likes of Dan Green, but Candito or any other young lifter in his weight class? You bet your ass.

Enjoy your "aesthetics" while you keep wondering why you can only lift babby weight.

TLDR: anti-ss memers BTFO
>>
I havent seen this pic in a while what was it again, Rips apprentice who did gomad for 6 months?
>>
>>34993352
Yes and ss. He made tremendous gains
>>
File: zach.jpg (109KB, 691x540px) Image search: [Google]
zach.jpg
109KB, 691x540px
>>34993330

He would look great if he cut both his fat and his hair.
>>
video proof of this twink repping 315? looks like hed rep 1plate
>>
*autism intensifies*
>>
>>34993784
He got to 240x5 according to Rippetoe, the pasta in OP is obviously bullshitting.

>Bodyweight: 242
>Bodyfat % measured at 7 skinfold sites (equation detailed below): 20.95%
>His squat has gone from 145 x 5 to 345 x 5
>His bench is at 240 x 5, DL is 325 x 5, press is about 145 x 5, PC is about 176 x 3

Don't know why his pulls are so low though
>>
File: 1441656388231.jpg (24KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1441656388231.jpg
24KB, 324x291px
ahhahahah fat fuck
>>
>>34994284
found the "man" under 200 lbs. kek
>>
>>34993352
I've been lifting for 6 months and I'd rather have his body than mine. Guess I'll need to do SS + GOMAD
>>
>>34994022
Some people just squat more than they shiggylift because of their anthropometry.

Here's an extreme example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy9hIFIm1ZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BOl7ThV2vE
>>
>>34994022
>Bodyweight: 242
>His bench is at 240
turbosupreme top kek
>>
>>34994473
>I dont understand that lighter people have an advantage.

kek. Maybe if you were ever a part of the big boy club at any part in your life you would realize that benching double your weight gets increasingly hard the heavier you are
>>
>And so you know, this fucks my travel plans entirely. I had scheduled it to include this as a favor to you but your little retard forumites got mangy and now they and you by extension have fucked me completely. Because you can't handle it. Whatsa matter? You know your body comp and strength gain numbers are all bullshit and can't handle me asking about it or what? So, as i think about it, your reason for this is entirely irrelevant to me. Keep believing you're getting the results you're getting but all your doing is generating retard fatasses who think you're above cricitism. Which you're not but apparently you're believing your own fucking hype at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 500x350px
>>34993330
>>
>>34994537
What is this?
>>
>>34993330
>aesthetics vs "functional strength"
>not realizing climbing/bouldering makes you juicy as fuck, strong as fuck, and "functional" as fuck

Nah, but really, not everyone is in it to lift as heavy as possible, and not everyone is in it to look like a beefcake. Train for you, quit trying to convince yourself and others that you're in it for the right reasons and just love what you're doing and make the gains you want.
>>
>>34994544
Cirno is really kawaii; and also moe.
>>
File: image.jpg (1014KB, 2560x1920px)
image.jpg
1014KB, 2560x1920px
>>34994583
Bow to the fairy of the lake
>>
Candito is the real deal
>>
>>34994611
Candito looks dyel
>>
>>34994652
He's 165lbs
Most of it legs
Kicks my ass with a 1550 total though
>>
>>34994656
I total more than he does
>>
>>34994664
>>
only 3 months on SS + GOMAD but had been making crazy gains. hit plateau lately, thinking about deloading but can i get a formcheck on my squat, plox?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHCq9ttOXLo
>>
>>34994664
Neato bre, what are you, 180-190?
>>
>>34994527
>big boy
>240 bench

pick one
>>
File: 110e6_ORIG-LyleMcDonald1.jpg (39KB, 501x430px) Image search: [Google]
110e6_ORIG-LyleMcDonald1.jpg
39KB, 501x430px
>>34994552
It's Lyle McDonald.

McDonald and Rippetoe had an interview scheduled around the same time the Zach thread was made

http://startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/15386-zach-update.html

Lyle saw the thread and accused Rip of lying and putting up fake numbers, and said Rip couldn't show Zach on video squatting. Rip told him he's cancelling the interview. Lyle makes a thread on the SS forum

http://startingstrength.com/resources/forum/ends-and-pieces/15550-fuck-mark.html

>And those squat numbers? Where's the video to show that his form is anything but shit? I got lots of excuses on the support forum but we both know that what coaches say and what happens in the gym isn't the same. You put up other video so why haven't you shown Zach's awesome squat form with 345X5 or whatever it is?

>I'll tell you why, b/c you know it sucks. You could prove me wrong in about 5 minutes but you won't. And you couldn't deal with me in an interview because you know deep down you're full of fucking shit.

Rip then uploads a video of Zach squatting 320lbs 5x5 on the Texas Method

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TB0PpIGcX0

Lyle admitted he was wrong about the squat but continued to say the LBM gains were false. Lyle went back to his own forum, locked the thread about Zach, and threatened to ban anyone brought it up again. Thread's hidden/deleted now.

I think the "more than 25lbs of LBM per year is not possible" claims come from him. He's not a coach or particularly strong so I don't know why he set such a defined limit.
>>
>caring about how much someone lifts
lamo nobody cares you fat fucks and t-rex skinnyfats. the guy on the brosplit benching 135 still looks better than you ever will ;^)
>>
>>34994686
I'm not lying

>>34994732
SHW
>>
>>34993330
i lift so i don't look like people like him
Its not about how much you lift, it's about how much you look like you lift, idiot.
>>
>>34994753
4got this

http://startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/15386-zach-update-6.html#post109601
>>
>>34994818
Thats all good until you get outlifted by a dyel with a solid strength base. And you may say thats all well and good, but I promise its gonna hurt your ego a little bit. Im just trying to save you the embarrassment m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 324x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 324x325px
>implying you can't have both aesthetics and functional strength.
Obvious bait OP try harder
>>
>>34994936
i dont give a fuck what other people lift. I have a lot of people smaller than me, even asian dyel's that outlift me, do i gaf? no.

Cause i am what they aspire to be. I'm in the gym for 40 mins a day. Out for the other 23 hours and everyone compliments me, girls eye fuck me etc. Does the skinny asian dyel who outlifts me in his deadlifts get any of that? nop
>>
File: jesse.jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
jesse.jpg
82KB, 960x960px
>>34994954
This is true

Anyway women get hard for you when you can display strength quickly, not when you drop from 10% to 8% bodyfat kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b33Pz2yso6M

Listen to that girl start soaking for him :^)
>>
File: Rrwjcab5VUI.jpg (106KB, 604x604px)
Rrwjcab5VUI.jpg
106KB, 604x604px
>>34995040
Another classic example

Girls love it when a man can The Press her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk5CzrzwPOs
>>
>>34994753
He never really said it's not possible, he just said it really won't happen except in some special situations, e.g. skeleton teenager eating like a horse and lifting lots

I think his point was that Rip hasn't disproved anything, except for his ability to make strawman arguments and his lack of ability to make accurate BF% measurement with calipers.
>>
>>34995040
>Anyway women get hard for you when you can display strength quickly
this is the funniest thing I've read

literally delusional kissless virgin
>>
>>34995040
>Listen to that girl start soaking for him :^)

>That shriek at the end
That was her pussy.
>>
>>34995040
>women get hard for you
>women
>get hard
Thats no woman m8
>>
>>34994602
pls tell me this isnt real
>>
File: novicezach1.jpg (38KB, 154x326px) Image search: [Google]
novicezach1.jpg
38KB, 154x326px
>>34995061
These were the last things he said on the forum about the LBM gains.

>We both know that yoru claims about Zach's results are total bullshit. If he gained that much muscle, that means that Starting Strenght + GOMAD is BETTER THAN FUCKING STEROIDS. I mean, shit that's as bad as T-nation.
>2. For whatever reason, most likely b/c he knows I'd call him on the bullshit body comp changes, he decided that he couldn't handle the heat, and cancelled 12 hours before I was going to get on the road.

I don't see how you can interpret that as Lyle saying "it can happen in some special situations e.g. skeleton teenager eating like a horse and lifting lots"

Especially since Zach started lifting heavy three days a week when he was skinny(pic related), at 20 years old, while eating 5000-6000 calories daily including GOMAD, without missing any workouts.

There really wasn't anything to disprove, since the basis for claiming 2lbs of LBM per month is the maximum rate for any man has always been pretty poor.
>>
>>34993330
how do i achieve this physique?

thanks friends,

Jeff H
>>
>>34995061
What's wrong with how he measured bodyfat?

I mean don't just say "he doesn't look 20-22% bodyfat to me" or some shit. What's wrong with the measurements?
>>
>>34995076
>>34995114
no the clitoris gets rock hard for sufficiently strong men

maybe your the beta virgins if you didn't know that :^)
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.