[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gym doesn't have ab wheels, what's the best alternative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: ab-wheel-rollouts.jpg (102KB, 670x467px) Image search: [Google]
ab-wheel-rollouts.jpg
102KB, 670x467px
My gym doesn't have ab wheels, what's the best alternative with gym equipment? A 20lbs barbel with some 10lbs weights?
>>
Cable crunches.
>>
>>34965143
fit told me cable crunches are a meme exercise
>>
Ab rollouts are for sissies. Do some overhead trunk rotations to failure, then get back up and do some spell casters until you fail again.
>>
>>34965127
Abwheel is like 10$ and pretty small in size so why not just get one for yourself
>>
>>34965218
because you shouldn't take your own equipment to the gym...
>>
File: trashinto.jpg (28KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
trashinto.jpg
28KB, 700x479px
>>34965127
>My gym doesn't have ab wheels
>>34965218
>Abwheel is like 10$
>>
>>34965218
I just wanna workout at the gym without having to bring equipment, I'll consider it, but I'm asking if I can make something similar with what's already in the gym
>>
>>34965246
toilet roll under palms of hands on smooth floor
>>
>>34965246
I take gym equipment cause my gym is fuckin cheap to replace shit. Fuckin Planet Fitness. At least free pizza.
>>
>>34965255
why the fuck would you go to a gym that has free pizza that's fucking retarded

there funding there own success not trying to help those who need it
>>
>>34965278

There's nothing wrong with pizza. Get some good carbs from it for post workout meal, and some protein. If you are a fatass that sees pizza and eats 8 slices, then that's your problem.
>>
>>34965293
that's like going to a dentist who sells sweets or
a dent repair guy who dents your car for cheap
>>
>>34965318
you completely ignored the point of his post so you could post your dumb analogies.
>>
>>34965127
I'm doing leg raises, first on the dip stand or whatever it's called, and when I'm gonna get stronger, I'll do it on the pushup bar.
>>
>>34965338
i addressed the post with a pointless reply as this is an incredibly unworthy shit post
>>34965251

then i only replied to this guy
>>34965255

whats dumb about the analogies they are accurate
>>
>>34965318

Fatass spotted
>>
>>34965378
man-child confirmed
>>
>>34965371
??? I'm talking about this post >>34965318 that you made regarding >>34965293

Again, you ignored the whole point to post your dumb analogies. They are not accurate because pizza isn't inherently bad for you, it's bad if you're a fat fuck who can't control himself.
>>
>>34965318
That's like posting on a fitness forum that stops you from getting fit!
>>
>>34965127
Saw a guy at my gym use two dumbbells. Seemed to work for him.
>>
>>34965183
they are really good if you do them correctly. most people don't
>>
>>34965127
You've just answered your own question.
The motion is the same.

Is the brain cell on loan to immediate family members today?
>>
>>34965462
>they are really good if you do them correctly. most people don't
Explain? What mistakes do people make
>>
>>34965127
dumbbells
>>
>>34965462
teach me senpai
everyone looks at me like I'm a retard when I do them
and I don't feel it in my abs at all
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.