[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bros, how the fuck do you deal with gainz goblin friends???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: gainzgoblin.jpg (509KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
gainzgoblin.jpg
509KB, 2448x3264px
bros, how the fuck do you deal with gainz goblin friends???

I have one friend who is morbidly obese. He's pretty cool, we like all the same stuff and he introduces me to cool stuff. But when he comes over ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS EAT AND DRINK.
I've told him many times I'm trying to stick to a diet, and he's like "me too bro, I've been getting back on my workouts"
But last night, he came over with a mother fucking cake in a box, because it was his birthday. I felt bad, because no one really celebrated with him, so I had a piece. Then we drank, then we went and got fucking food

Tl:dr, my fucking land whale friend only wants to eat and drink, and it's ruining my gainz

>inb4 "bro, where is your self control"

I have self control, but this is the real world, and when someone wants to celebrate their birthday, you go out.
>>
File: froggy_is_tired_of_this.jpg (238KB, 1337x1289px) Image search: [Google]
froggy_is_tired_of_this.jpg
238KB, 1337x1289px
>having friends
>being a normie
>making it

Only pick two
>>
>>34953778
>but this is the real world, and when someone wants to celebrate their birthday, you go out.
His birthday is once a year. You can afford to party once a year.
>>
>>34953804
yea but every time he comes over, this is what he fucking wants to do. eat and drink. did the same fucking thing last week.
>>
>>34953821
Is your friendship based on what you eat and drink together? Can you not be friends if you don't do those things?
Do you just sit at a table and eat? Play video games or watch TV or something. Why do you both have to eat and drink at the same time?
>>
>>34953848
Oh we can be friends and not do those things for sure. But it somehow always comes up. Like last night, I told him I wanted to hang out AFTER dinner, so I could make dinner and be in control. As I said in the OP, he brings a goddamn cake with him, because it was his birthday. I didn't want to be rude, so I had a piece.
It's shit like that, we'll be hanging out and playing video games or whatever, and he'll order a pizza.

I am mad at my lack of self control in these matters, but I don't do this when I'm by myself, he starts it.
>>
>>34953872
At the end of the day it's your hands that move food and drink to your mouth.
>>
>>34953778
When I go out for friends' birthdays we usually pick the restaurant in advance. If we don't, I just check the menu on my phone, and pick something that fits my diet. It doesn't have to be a gains goblin.
>>
>morbidly obese
>pretty cool
>>
Eat your own food. If he orders a pizza, say you don't want any, and eat almonds or something. You don't even have to eat them, you can just pop a couple in your mouth so he feels better about himself. I do the same thing at parties with alcohol. Everyone's drinking beers and liquor, and I'll just pour myself an orange juice in a red solo cup so no one offers me anything.
>>
Stop blaming your friend. You can be around him all you want and just politely decline when he offers you food.
>>
Look man You cook the dinner, eat your servings, and make a little extra for your buddy.

Chili is often a hit with tubbies. Sating, Nutrient and Calorically dense.

Take some responsibility and work with what you're given and get in front of the problem. In this case your friends appetite.
When he loses 5lbs the first week after eating your bomb ass food he might change
>>
>>34953778
Qt girls are the worst for this. It's impossible to get them to open up about anything without a few drinks and they would be horrified if you didn't join them.
>>
>>34954202
yea this makes sense, and is the polite thing to do.

>>34954216
I'm not blaming my friend 100%, but there is some blame. If I were a recovering crack addict, and you showed up at my house with some crack, well that's not quite fair, is it?
>>
I used to be the land whale friend just tell him to quit being a fat fuck or you do t care if he eats and drinks all the time and just don't do it with him? It's really up to you what you put in your mouth
>>
>>34953802
Your starment contains logical errors.
>>
>>34954525
This.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.