[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp /fit/, you've been lifting in the gym for hundreds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1447747237340.jpg (772KB, 1118x1489px) Image search: [Google]
1447747237340.jpg
772KB, 1118x1489px
Welp /fit/, you've been lifting in the gym for hundreds of hours, been browsing /fit/ for at least five times that amount, changed your diet, habits, thoughts, hobbies, views, all for lifting.

You walk home this week from the gym, and see picrelated as your view.

What is the culmination of the above, as represented by your immediate actions?
>>
>reverse image search
>not a trap

ignore
>>
>>34941290
ask her to eat more and become high test
>>
I have a crush on her mother after watching Groundhog Day a few weeks ago, so probably ask for her mom's number
>>
>>34941290
She isn't the type of girl I'd go out of my way to hit on. I'd check her out and walk on, smile if she noticed me.
>>
>>34941290
desu probably just look at her and when she made eye contact get realy scared and stare at the ground while we walk past
>>
>>34941345

yeah, you're right, she wears that skirt in order to get zero attention. Tyrone and Chad had the same opinion.
>>
>>34941333
>he fell for the high test meme
The HAEStards claim another soul.
>>
I notice her boney knees and keep walking
>>
File: 1411251661611.jpg (694KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1411251661611.jpg
694KB, 1440x1080px
>>34941290
I hate my life. I invested so much time into deveolping into a better myself but I still cant with women (21 y/o virgin) and am an insecure faggot.
I fucking hate it.
>>
>>34941355
huh?

pretty sure anon was implying he was not interested.

which i will gladly second.
skank looks like a kristen stewart wannabe.
by her attire i'd guess she shares few-to-nil of my interests, and her overall appearance gives me the impression that sexually she would be dull and uninteresting.

>she would be interested in someone who was named Chad.
>sure buddy, i like skanks without taste or class

Tyrone can have her. i'll give him a call, we're supposed to be catching up this week, maybe she'll be keen to tag along and meet him.
>>
>>34941290
>changed your diet, habits, thoughts, hobbies, views, all for lifting.
You pretty much asked a question with one correct answer.
We'd do nothing since even our thoughts have changed.
Stupid thread, OP.
4/10 only because the girl is 2cute
>>
My problem is that I feel like a douchebag when I approach a woman. Thats why I wait till they start talking to me and that is way too late.
>>
>>34941290
Probaly kill myself
>>
walk past her so i get home and start a thread on how someone was clearly mirin me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.