[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bros We're approaching the end of the year, and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Turkey_dinner.jpg (160KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey_dinner.jpg
160KB, 1024x819px
Hey bros

We're approaching the end of the year, and the best days are yet to come. Share some things you're proud of accomplishing this year, things you did to better yourself, and things you'd like to finish up before the calender rolls over again. This doesn't necessarily have to be excluded to fitness, I just like hearing the good shit from my virtual dudes.

Share and be merry
>>
As for me

>recently powering through atrophy and focusing on flexibility. Slow progress but I dig them bendy gains
>got a new job earlier this year
>picked up my own place
>finally got LASIK done
>>
Gentlemen

I want you to come be positive okay
>>
Apparently can't bump your own threads. Nothing throttling mobile data can't fix
>>
I finally got a decent job this month. Stayed in bed all day today though, got written up because I'm too much of a pussy to call in sick.

I'm 22 years old, I need to really grow the fuck up.

Thanks
>>
>>34938157

Nah dude let's focus on the good shit man. You gotta realize that growing up is a long process for most people, and a lot of people are too lazy to see it through. It's easier to manage when you really look at the stuff you accomplished. Take it from someone who is still in the process. It's just like fitness, consistency is what really matters. That's the cornerstone of discipline. There's no race

You're gonna make it m8
>>
>>34938157

Also grats on the job. Do you have a purpose in mind for it?
>>
File: 1441802649181.jpg (39KB, 697x943px) Image search: [Google]
1441802649181.jpg
39KB, 697x943px
>>34938433
The dubs of truth. Thanks brah

I got a date with a little chubby qt that is losing weight. I can't wait for her to wrap her legs around my head
>>
File: articles_11.jpg (50KB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
articles_11.jpg
50KB, 200x187px
>>34937726
>lasik
>>
>>34938456
I'd like to keep it for a few years. It kinda helps saves lives so that should be enough motivation to get me out of bed r-right
>>
>>34938486

Make sure you at least hint at that first. Lots of girls are really nervous/self concious about getting the ol lickaroo, especially younger ones.
>>
>>34938503

One of the better decisions of my life my man. Not only was it a legit cool experience first hand, but I can fucking see

It's fuckin science

>>34938509

Yeah, but the easiest way to stay happy in your job is to have some immediate purpose for it. I feel like a lot of people get jobs they hate because that's just what they're 'supposed to do', a little bit of money isn't worth being miserable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.