[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come climbers of mount everest carry big packs on the final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1441677883892.gif (506KB, 481x303px) Image search: [Google]
1441677883892.gif
506KB, 481x303px
how come climbers of mount everest carry big packs on the final ascent? does it not make more sense to be light and agile, what could they be possibly carrying?

sleeping bag? your fucked if you dont get down anyways
>>
You're not supposed to litter on a fucking mountain you retard. You're required to bring all the trash you make and pick up some that isn't yours when you're coming down everest.
>>
>>34925257
>what could they be possibly carrying?

>Food, y'know to live.
>Oxygen, y'know to live.
>Cameras, to y'know record this once in a lifetime moment.
>Survival gear, y'know to live.

Do you have any idea how hostile it is on those mountains, you dip?
>>
>>34925257
lifting equipment of course. You're not a real man until you lift on top of Everest.
>>
>>34925257
Kek thank god I bounced out of /g/ before I have went from fedora to the true fedora OS that is source based distros
>>
>>34926053
>this

If you don't do dumbbell curls on top of Everest you don't deserve gains.
>>
>>34925257
gentoo doesn't even use apt, and if he were smart enough to install apt on gentoo as the package manager, he would know where to find the love repo
>>
>>34925257
>>>>apt on gentoo
this made my asper/g/ers flare up
>>
>>34926196
>thinking Hostname == OS
Oh man, oh man.
>>
File: Torgue.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Torgue.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>34926176
>fuckers curling on the squat summit
>>
>>34925257
They don't ya dumbshit. They camp at 8000m then summit and return in less than a day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.