[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starting my cut tomorrow >ok fucked it up, 100% gona start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: e68.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>starting my cut tomorrow
>ok fucked it up, 100% gona start tomorrow
>shit i fucked up again, ok serious tomorrow.
>aww fucking hell i dun fucked it up again, ok tomorrow for sure this time

This has literally been me for the last 6 months, why the fuck is cutting so hard? I've got no problem doing the lifting and cardio part, but he dieting is fucking crazy hard for me to stick to.
>>
you are weak in the mind
>>
What's always approaching but never arrives?

Tomorrow.
>>
>getting fat in the first place
>cutting as a natty

This is where you fucked up. Once you get fat, you can't go back. Fat memory is just as real as muscle memory. Have fun spending the rest of your life fighting to get lean and stay lean, all because you got fat in the first place.
>>
>>34916864
are you trying to upset me? someone please tell me this isn't true.
>>
>>34916845
How exactly do you fuck up your cutting?
>>
>>34916880
It is true. When you get fat the body creates new fat cells to store it. Unfortunately fat cells stay forever. They can be depleted of fat by cutting. But the fat cells you acquire you will never lose. And your body tries to keep them full of fat.
>>
>>34916880
It's not. You just have to have strong enough resolve or have an event happen in your life to trigger your discipline. I've been chubby/fat my whole life and I lost 100lbs this year and I'm definitely not going back. Haven't had fast food or candy in 9 months.

You can do it. Just chug water and keep yourself busy so you don't overeat or snack.
>>
>>34916897
Wtf is this bs
>>
>>34916880
No. People only gain their weight back after diets because they resort to old eating habits that got them fat in the first place.
>>
>>34916897
This is slightly true but you have to be like legit obese for the fat to hang around that badly
>>
>>34916884
room mates always bringing something home

>those 2 donuts are left over for you anon!

>hurr durr why dont u just IFFYM the donuts!
because im a manlet that needs to cut on like 1800 calories and need 150g protein, so i dont have much wiggle room to IIFYM anything into my calories.
>>
>>34916905
This is true. My advice OP is don't do a diet, you need to change your eating personality entirely. Don't think of it as a diet you'll be on for awhile, just make it your new method of eating. Tough but effective
>>
>>34916910
Do what I had to do, I went rage mode and made god damn sure that everyone I affiliate with knew my restrictions and not to fuck with me on them. But then again I was trying to lose alot of weight, not just start a regular cut
>>
>>34916910
Stay away from sugar. Seriously. It screws up the hunger mechanism. If you fancy a 90 minutes lecture now, you can have it explained by an expert here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

It is nothing esoteric, just how your body processes sugar. When I eat something with sugar, I crave this shit for the next 36 hours. And if I give in, then again, and again, and again.

Decline the fucking Donut. Always be full, but on proteins and veggies.
>>
>>34916880
It is true, but don't worry; the effect isn't THAT strong. I also used to be fat, and can stay lean nowadays with ease.
>>
>>34916845

IKTFB

Ive been still successful with cutting so far, ill usually just go over by 100-200 cals, so the trick is to set the calories somewhat lower to what i actually do eat, and increase the cardio with walking after every workout.
>>
>>34917011

also my fitness pal
>>
>>34917011
A great tip. The awesome thing about cutting is you can literally balance out whatever you overeat with a quick jog session. As long as you don't lose your shit and eat like 500+ calories, then you're in for a long run
>>
>>34917018

>jogging

I wish i was on gh/test so i could go crazy with my body, but 3x squatting heavy is a killer on my knees, so i can only walk.
>>
>>34917080
Hey man, walking burns the calories too. Just takes way longer

Either way, there's always a solution
>>
>>34917018
>The awesome thing about cutting is you can literally balance out whatever you overeat with a quick jog session
>jogging burns around 400 cals per hour
>1 hr of joggin
>quick

Nigga, there are alternatives that are more efficient and don't explode your knees.
>>
>>34917111
wtf I do a mix of fast walking with moderate jogging and can burn 400 calories in 30-35 minutes
>>
>>34917111
also what alternatives, I'd like to know what else I could be doing since I don't lift much
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.