[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I become "boss of the gym"? Im not just kidding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: boss.png (368KB, 710x553px) Image search: [Google]
boss.png
368KB, 710x553px
How can I become "boss of the gym"? Im not just kidding around here, I want people to look to me as some kind of authority. Like, they have a question and look for "the boss" (which will be what they call me)

What kind of body do I need for this?
>>
You need to take off that jabroni outfit first
>>
First you find a location to build a gym. Then you develop a business plan to bring in customers, keep them, and profit. Then you get investors to loan you the money needed to start up the gym. Once your gym is open, you'll be the boss of the gym.
>>
>>34916800
Anyone can just own a gym, what I am looking for is the respect of all the members and workers.
>>
>>34916758
Huge, old, your skin should look sundamaged. You should have either white hair or be bald/shaved head. You shouldn't be shredded but you can't be fat either.
None of this matters if you don't bench 4 plate, squat 5 and deadlift 6 though, and those are the bare minimums.
If you fit all these criteria, then you also need to build up a reputation for being friendly, but an authority. You need to give people advice in a casual way, and really know what you're talking about. I'd say it will take you five years or more to get the appearance down, and if you do this the whole time then by the time you're huge and strong and kind of haggard but impressive, you'll have a good reputation and your years of social practice will help keep you in the boss position.
One more thing, you should wear old school gym clothes, not under armour and shit. Get yourself some old Adidas lifting shoes, or original gazelles, or vintage nu balances, something like that. Two sets of grey sweats, including either crew neck or hooded sweatshirt (maybe one of each) and no stringers, but old tshirts with the sleeves cut off and the sides cut down just for comfort, not for showing off.
That's how I imagine the gym boss, anyway.
>>
If you are an old naked guy at the gym locker room nobody looks at you. At work I pretend to be busy and don't look at my boss when doing so. Therefore you must be a old naked guy at the gym locker room to be a boss at the gym.
>>
>>34916827
sexy af
>>
File: 1442901686646.jpg (14KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1442901686646.jpg
14KB, 251x201px
>>34916758
try
1x personality transplant
this will result in you not being such a faggy little bitch, you won't be concerned with the kind of faggotry you brought up in this thread - which will ultimately result in you being able to achieve something resembling making it.
then:
2x putting the required effort in
this involves not shitting up any message boards relating to the intricate act of renaissance inspired nail art.
the byproduct being steps in the right direction of making it.

so fuck off.
>>
>>34917405
Fucking asshole all I want to do is make something of myself and help those around me through the power of a good personality and fitness
>>
leatherheads rule
>>
>>34916758
Look for the biggest guy I'm talking about that one guy the biggest and tell him your 1rm deadlift is higher than him.If he was big enough then he'll laugh and challange you.Good luck op!
>>
Ok, that´s "easy". In my experience there is not only one way of being alpha, but the ones that work well with my idea of alpha (being respected, not fucking around and making people scared of saying one word to you because you are a getto autist) it´s trought strenght and knowledge.

Sooo...this is already easy for you because this forum cares about strenght and when the discussion gets enough hot in the pot, scientifical research to claim that our way of uppering a weight into the space is apparently better to the well roundness of an individual that we "supposedly" are (x file tune in the background).

So, get your stats higher than a mothafucka, yoy don´t even need to be massive, just lift more.

Be ready to be wrong and correct yourself afterwards, that´s the key to stay true to the facts. which are always the same but not our way of comprehending them, so new information will categorically tell you you were wrong. And that´s nothing bad, the thing it´s to be apparently correct mosto of the time and keep actualising weekly at least.

Disregard mass and looks. Thats something we work for inside the gym but it´s actually built to be outside. Inside is the iron the one who chooses.

Soooo...be nice and strong and be ready to help everyone if they need it.

AND RERACK THE WEIGHTS

EVEN IF THEY´RE NOT YOURS

Feel free to put on sum bitchface while you do that, I don´t actually care for reracking because what really bugs me off it´s my actual foking deadlift who is impatient amd giving me the "yeah pick up those shits, i´m the real problem biatch" look, but I like to put on some angry face so they know that I don´t like seeing that shit around. From a time to now I´m seeing novice lifters reaaaally tidy, so feelsgoodman.

Also I´m a fucking autist and barely make human interaction, but when I do, it kinda matters.

Being a nurse helps tho, it´s the same spirit, you want every patient to be stable and not facing complications and just good vibes.
>>
>>34918357
I want to be an alpha seed and I want you to water me until I´m the most lawfull good alpha ever. I like your philosophy bro.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.